Brunette emilia makes me wanna cum inside her until my balls empty out and shrivel up

brunette emilia makes me wanna cum inside her until my balls empty out and shrivel up.
blonde emilia makes me wanna smack her face with a sledge hammer until my balls empty out and shrivel up.

why is this?

anyway, brunette celeb thread

Ehhhh I can't stand her. Horrible actress and isn't even the best looking in GOT

because you are a faggot and do not appreciate aryan women

i've only seen her in got so i can't speak for her acting abilities, but i would seriously love to see a brunette version of this scene

bumping with more brunette

this kind of aryan women? why would i?

The webm of her getting fucked by the big guy makes me hard when you see her belly hanging down. she's not fat and that belly is hot as fuck

Because you prefer brunettes, jackass.

>just rub a little soot on her
>she was only inside a funeral pyre

My favorite brunette celeb is Emma Watson

Ew.

Feminists pussies are hella stank.

i dont think thats the pyre scene but the dothraki camp.

correct.

Hard to tell. She's been in front of fire with her tits out so many times already kek

It's unlikely the opportunity to date her would ever come up so her political views mean little to my dick while fapping

>Because you prefer brunettes, jackass
yeah, because you totally know everything i like and don't. what a fucking moron

Emilio Clarke is fucking sexy

god damn. this shot really shows off her eyes

Emilia is the most sexy woman

this is what i'm talking about. for some reason this just barely does anything for me. but if she were a brunette in these, i'd be diamonds by now

well you have given some fairly solid evidence, here you claim to find the same women attractive when shes brunette and unattractive when shes blonde,to the point where you apparently want to assault her, what other conclusion could possibly be reached from these spell-bounding insights into your wizard like existence?

I like it when women are confident enough to laugh like idiots. It turns me on.

Also, OP, I totally agree. Blondes are shit.

And her lips - imagine those lips wrapped around your dick and looking up at you with those eyes

I also think summer glau is super sexy

Agree. She has one of the most expressive faces. And she looks still hot without makeup

Family Guy did just that

On white (pale) women

Black > Red > Blond > Brunette

Episode number?

>what other conclusion could possibly be reached from these spell-bounding insights into your wizard like existence?
that i like her specifically as a brunette, you mongoloid. i repeat: what a fucking moron

i think you mean red > black

What can I say, I really love that contrast.
Grey or light blue eyes.

I don't agree with that order but in any case:

Any color > fake blond

Kek. Your autism is showing.

lol, feel better after that?

hated her in firefly. probably more because of the character, not her acting. either way, because of it, can't stand her

BLONDE!!

God damn dude it doesnt matter what kind of hair she has the things I would do to that body. And like her body isnt even incredibly impressive either. Whats that about?

This

7/10. 8 at best. also a mediocre actress

Not that user, she's one of the only good actresses her age. Most actresses can't even act. She does it well and naturally. Guaranteed you haven't seen Colonia.

Jlaw amy adams emily blunt stone felicity jones all shit

>Guaranteed you haven't seen Colonia
no, i haven't, so i can't really say if she sucks there too

>She does it well and naturally
strongly disagree with this. not sure what movies of hers you've been watching but in every movie i've seen her in, she was the exact opposite of natural. notably bad ones would be the bling ring and harry potter 1-7 pt.2? the hp ones especially (although i can't fault her for the earlier ones because she was still young)

Nope shw was fantastic in the bling ring. And critics wven said so go look at the reviews. She nailed the character compltely it was satire and it wasn't supposed to be anything but a vapis character

She was great in deathly hallows part 1. She was better than ron and harry in every single one. Anyways she upstaged daniel bruhl in colonia.

She was great in every single potter you either were annoyes at how well she was able to speeg as hermione or upset that the tone of the latter ones were more serious

You fucking liar, you obviously want to fuck Jon Snow, thus the brown hair. You faggot

Her performance in DH1 was so good helna bonham carter was concerned and asked if she was okay during the torture scene. They had to edit the scene down to prevent an R rating.

This. Reminds me of my ex, skinny but had that "belly thing"

>And critics wven said so go look at the reviews
yes, because critics say so, she HAS to be good

>it wasn't supposed to be anything but a vapis character
that's relevant how? when did anyone say anything otherwise

>She was great in deathly hallows part 1
>She was better than ron and harry in every single one
we'll have to disagree on those. she was pretty much unnatural in all of them. i can still remember the first few scenes in hp7 pt.1 where she says "coming, mom" specifically because of the extremely fake voice crack she did

>you either were annoyes at how well she was able to speeg as hermione or upset that the tone of the latter ones were more serious
yeah, because you know my reasons better than i do. what a faggot

Kek. So much butthurt

>she's not fat
who the fuck said she is?

yes, because critics say so, she HAS to be good

Fam she's been praised.in almost everythinf she was a natural from the getgo. The bling weinf was misunderstood and got mixed reviews but look at over half of them and they praised her as being very funny

Yoi need to rewatch them if you can't remember anything. Hermione is a caricature and she played her great. I cant believe how much of a shit opinion you have. Hermione is a spergfest and she did play it completely with ease and nailed it. Her and ron carried the entire series

not that user but she was really good in Harry Potter and it shows.

Emilia Clarke is a goddess and this fucking world doesn't deserve her.
>does anyway else think she kinda looks like Riley Reid?

because her eyebrows don't match the blonde hair

Bruh, who is the best looking then? the ugly arya trollstark?

Correct. It's not that blonde is unattractive, but there are so many fake blondes now a days we instinctively relate it to being unnatural and unhealthy.

>horrible actress
Where did this meme come from? I swear whenever am actress gains popularity the internet swears they can't act, when they actually can. Happens all the time.
>Emilia Clarke, JLaw, ScarJo etc

>yes, because critics say so, she HAS to be good
was that supposed to be a greentext or were you agreeing with that sarcastic statement? if it's the latter, you're a fucking moron.

>Her and ron carried the entire series
you might want to direct your other comment to yourself, particularly "I cant believe how much of a shit opinion you have". radcliffe wasn't exactly good. but if you think rupert grint was any better, you're as hopeless as your spelling.

>Yoi need to rewatch them if you can't remember anything
who said i don't remember anything? christ, the more you talk the more you reveal how much a moron you are. i've rewatched them quite recently and they're all a chore to watch. the trio have no chemistry.

>Fam she's been praised.in almost everythinf
>and they praised her as being very funny
again, yeah, because critics say so, she HAS to be good, right?

fuck, if you said she was good because YOU thought she was good, you would've been alright. but you just sound like a fucking retard

Yes. More to our overlord Kate.

I do think she's good because I think she's good i was using it to back me up especially since the bling ring got mixed reviews (so obvious the argument works against me too) Beleve me I dont care about critical consesnsus but whatever I enjoy. If she was bad in hp or would have shown and it didn't. She waa funny and heartfelt and brough a character that was a caricature to life. Radcliffe wasnt good thats why i said ron and hermione carried him and therefore the series. The bling ring is pretty damn good. Sofia usually sucks it had purpose.

It was supposed to be greentext I had to go mobile and my tablet is shitty

>not Sophie Turner
>or Natalie Dormer