Sorry about the whole "Jew" thing

Sorry about the whole "Jew" thing...

Water under the bridge, man.

We all have our moments, man.

nice try, jew.

Jew didn't wanna do it

I know you were pissed about the whole art thing, but still...

Its not your fault

jews are a pest, you did nothing wrong, ich liebe dich papi

They grew back. Think pruning.

You should be, for not finishing the job.

Apology not accepted. You came so close to finishing the job then fucked up because of some "hurr durr ima attack Russia in the winter and succeed where Napoleon failed" bullshit.

They're worse than locust.

To be fair, alot of people fall into that trap.

The gasoline in the fucking tanks froze. What is the freezing point of gasoline, Alex.

Should've cleansed the non-white world instead of going after Jews and warring with Euro countries.

If that's a reference, I didn't get it.

If that's an actual question, it's somewhere in the neighborhood of -40 F or lower (usually lower) and the reason I hate living in my state.

Well, one of the reasons. Fuck ND.

Jeopardy reference.

Point is there's no excuse for sending an army without knowing your tanks would be useless in extremely low temperatures.

Gah, of course. Now I feel like an idiot.

You need to study your history, bro. It was the extremely wet spring turning the roads to gruel which delayed the advance, resulting in the army getting stuck there in winter. And btw, the tanks worked just fine in winter, they just needed to run their engines for 5 minutes every half hour. What stopped them was that fat fuck Goering not being able to manage the Luftwaffe due to being in a morphine haze the whole time. But, you know, whatever.

Heh. Heh. hahahahah..made my morning

No, people need to learn. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE MOTHERLAND. jesus christ just accept it. Could of had it all

aww. fucking Goering.

You should have gassed the Muslims and the Mexicans instead. World would have loved you man.

This meme fucking sucks, stop posting it.

Fuck you I'll post what I want

And Dubs agrees

Lololol

Except that the problems we´re
1. operation barbarossa was delayed becuase of the incompetent italian offensivies in the balkans
2.Diverting forces at the doorstep to moscow, down to caucasus
3. it was a extremely rainy AUTUMN,not spring which turned the roads into mush and mud which slowed down the mech/motorized troops aswell as the panzers
4. Extremely cold winter and german soldier had leather parade boots and steel helmets without padding on the inside, aswell as lacking any type of winter clothing/camoflauge

Those are the main reasons for the failure of operation barbarossa, And also fuck Göring that incompetent greedy fat fuck, he should never have been in charge of the luftwaffe

▲ ▲