I live in this shithole of a country called Philippines. Ask me anything Sup Forums

I live in this shithole of a country called Philippines. Ask me anything Sup Forums

kys

How do i forget about the shit smell while visiting manila last year??

Why do so many of your people move to Canada over the USA?
Not that I am complaining as a Canadian here.

take a bath

did you kill your friends or mother because Duterte tells you to do it?

apparently filipinos there are bitching about trump. pretty much the same reason as to why canada's immigration website went down back then.

heh, i wish.

OP here i mean the phillies are such a big shithole especially great manila. Its really loud and dirty. Dont know why so many westerners come here. The food isnt great and the climate is hot. So what drives you to make holidays in here?

I live in samar

The Philippines is a great place... if you are white

Because it is "Exotic" is my best guess.

get off my thread

anyway westerners usually dont go to manila for vacations. they go to some shit like boracay or some rural tourist spot.

I get treated like a king, women love me, cops go out of their way to appease me, and there arent any fucking niggers

or chinese

I've been to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. Is it worth visiting the Philippines? I've heard its a shithole.

Do you use or deal drugs?

Where im at, they actively go out of their way to fuck with the Chinese. But they may be jealous the chinese subsidized most of the city

Manila is a shithole. Anywhere outside Manila is decently passable. Tourist spots here are usually beaches or some nature shit.

Only a shithole if you are a priss or you are dark.

no

there's fucking pollution everywhere and the traffic is horrible.

Soon as cebu intl takes all international flights, i see no reason to go to manila at all

You planned on driving yourself? Glad to know you are poor as fuck

And if you got a problem with pollution, stay the fuck outta all of asia, except japan and Singapore

I went to Manila back in Feb of last year for a family reunion and women everywhere look at you as if you're a king. I'm guessing cause im half white and 6'2, it was great.

good point, but the traffic is still shitty as fuck. factory trucks fucking pass through university avenues here.

yep, post-colonial ideas got stuck here. enjoy your life

I was in Los Angeles before i came to the Philippines, so trust me when i say the traffic here isnt that bad.

Its bad, but it could be worse. Atleast everyone is on motorcycles here

a'ight. how bad is the traffic in LA tho. havent really visited there

Im usually go on sexvacation to phillies as me im a original amerifat and sweaty all the time and somewhat shitfaced but my bankbalance is always full so when i arrive in manila hot girls aged from 6 to 60 flock around me all i have to do is pick one and drive to my luxury resort at biracay. I live like a king down there. Now back in the US im average and niggers chimpout around me. Still looking forward for my next phillie trip. Im a moneygod down there

It was the worst shit in the 90s (only slightly better when i was last there) and i can recount several times i was stuck in my car for 3 hours plus.

Salcedo fag checking in. Live and work in Makati.

People say Bangkok, KL, Hanoi and HCMC are shitholes but i quite enjoy them, is it similar to them ? Or is it a shithole like an Indian city

kek

You dont sound like an american or like youve ever been to the Philippines.

QC master race

What a sad existence.
Paying for sex is the most beta thing imaginable

Its like hanoi, but you will be stuck in traffic for an hour, ever time you leave your hotel

imo manila is better than an indian city. but still tho, if you're planning on visiting the ph, go to baracay or somewhere else. not much to do on mamila unless you're going here for sexcapades.

Hmmm, but more dangerous i presume?

Ive been all over the world, and the most dangerous place ive been was moscow.

Id wager nyc is worse crime wise than manila

high chance of getting mugged if you're not paying attention. but i guess that's the same for NYC. also dont bring drugs

Ok thanks, nah im not interested in hookers.
When i want sex i usually go for backpackers girls.
>inb4 going to SEA to fuck white girls

It's no worse than many countries around the world. Before I moved to Manila I'd worked in Africa and visited plenty of major cities all over sub-saharan Africa. They all smell the same.

Dunno how you can forget about it. Live here then maybe you'll get used to it.

Yea, the drugs thing applies all across SEA though.
You have to be retarded to do that shit.

Let me guess. You study around u-belt. Maybe admu or dlsu?

Why do you come over to new Zealand with your shitty American accents and bo?

>When you really wanna fuck with the filipino
>Dont fuck his sister, fuck the hot backpacker he wants to bang

I always wanted to try the phillies once but im stuck here in Thailand with my thai wife. How do i explain her i want to go to the Phillipines ALONE???

Maybe, but in PH the president will have you shot by one of the vigilantes paid to do so.

Where do the hottest gooks live in the Philippines? So many flips have flat noses and dark skin :-/

yep, currently a sophomore in ADMU. how about you? what do you do for a living

Hey, dont badmouth duterte, hes gunna make the Philippines great again

job opportunities. around 2.4 million pinoy workers work abroad

You could always go back to masturbating, fatass

tell her you job needs it?

when are you going to exterminate all the fucking moslems south there?

I love manila. I love the misery and the poor. Because im the whole opposite from poor and dirty and skinny and darkskin. Im an american with money on da bank. Manila is so great on every corner of the city there a young girls waiting for adoption

tbh idk man. the women i see everyday look shiity

OP here, duterte's vision is really logical and putting aside peoples' sensitivities, i think his actions are good. too bad the philippines is full of sensitive pussies.

soon.

Im a college student too but my school is not as prestige as yours. Haha its good to see fellow juanons here. Kek

I hope you also loved your English classes.

Im retired but thanks for help

at least we're not filling Sup Forums. this board full of typical pinoys would be literal cancer.

DONT YOU ENGAGE ME YOU LIL CUNT? I PAY YOU

spoopy
also thanks for bump

Dont question me as im the hand that feeds you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Filipina here im looking for wealthy white man from america or europe i do everything you want when you pay money to my family

Sup Forums with normie pinoys would be Sup Forumsobo. Anyway, you new here?

Where you from honey? How old are you?

here since 2012. technically newfag.

Phil fag here. Reason why foreigners go here is that everything is cheap, especiallythe women. And im not just talking about the rampant children sex slave trade, i mean in general. They come to the philippines to do whatever the fuck they want with the least amount of repurcussions. Its like a Westworld amusement park here, except no beaners.

Pro duterte?

Im from angeles city and i am 19 yo. I need good farang fir my family and i will do anything

Kek

He dont but he got it right tho. People here are such mkneygrabbers they put Jews to shame

Indeed. Marlboro here in the ph are like ten times cheaper than the us. FUCK SIN TAX AND RALPH RECTO!

roxas was the logical choice. however i have no qualms about what duterte's doing right now. imo what he's doing is steering the whole country to a whole new direction and so far, i'm liking it.

Hmm. How can i contact you honey

You could try lapu-lapu city in cebu theres some good looking gooks bjt its really a stastics problem. For every 100 ugly ass gooks there are like 10 decent looking ones and 5 hot ones

Were on the same boat then. Have you been to this fb page page called filipino free thinkers?

Lol 4th year in cdu newfag people in cebu are shitholes

I would reccomend olonggapo and pampanga.

Id go to Philippines to make my own opinion about it but none of my friends want to go to that shithole. And people will think im some pedophile if i go there. Sucks though, the women are nice (live in canada, lots of them here, nice people)

You have kik? Give it to me unless you living on social security what you working?

Ive been there thrice. All girls are like 10/10. Clean, tight, the tits like that ^ the nipple like that°

Dont go to the phillipines. Dont do the same mistake and get close to filipinos they use black magic and make you emotionally addicted or sexually dependant on the filipina girls you cant stop its a circle of hell. I got rehab now my mind is clear and healthy but that after i wasted a whole bunch of dollars on filipina pussy. Next time people suggest me i got to thailand. No more black magic for me

First. Trips 3 so Sup Forumsro speaketh truth. Yeah filipinos are generally really nice and hospitable. And will go out of their way to help you, but theyre also extremely racist too.

Thats some fucked up shit you got in to

Yeah the one thing we pride in the phil is how girls milk the shit out of foreigners

Guess what im right now at clark intl waiting for my starbucks coffee before i go to my hotel. What should i do tonight?

Do people like your murderous President?

That's like getting lucky and being born in fucking paradise m8. So why don't you just build paradise?

Op you sad fuck, you don't even know how the real world runs. Your a pussy. The Philippines has its good side and bad just like every other country. Now you complain as if you were born into war. Like other children of this earth. Do you even know real evil?. Stop bitching... Paranaque faggot here.

i had a great time there, the people were awesome, would go back

I got lots of Facebook friends from there. 90% of Filipinos are retarded. Is it genetic OP?

Nobody cares about your location you pathetic cuck! "Qc faq here"

Ok mister I-need-to-tell-the-everyone-i-live-a-shittier-country-cause-im-fucking-insecure-about-myself. Op wasnt comparing anything to any country fag. You're the same with fucking vegans and sjws, you have to tell everyone that you suffer more than them cause you wanna feel special you half-melted snowflake