OK b, I've been going out with this girl I used to love since 2012...

OK b, I've been going out with this girl I used to love since 2012. I proposed to her and we have had a kid together despite being so young. I love my daughter but I can't say I have real feelings for my fiance anymore. I've cheated on her a few times now and I feel like shit but I'm no longer attracted to her. How can I tell her. I've gotten really good at lying to her when she suspects anything from me. It's just that the flare has gone. What do.

You just fucked up.

What? Seriously I don't know what to do. I'm in to deep. We have an apartment together and everything. She is financially dependant on me and my building job is stressing me out.

Skittle boom bop beeep boop diddle dee
You no longer make me happy

OP select your original post and then go down to the bottom right hand corner of the screen and delete the pic

Lazytown/10

I'm at work (mobile)

So get to a computer and do it because you just put her whole name on display. Someone can screenshot this thread and send it to her

Hold my beer lol

Oh fuck sake shit.

I already have lol

NO DONT

Proof?

OP must be trolling

Omd hi Harry lmfao

Not your personal army

This thread is fishy. Seems like OP is a jealous friend of this girls. This guy wants to break them up. No pne is this stupid to post info on Sup Forums. Go kys, she will never love you, you are better off dead.

How fucking slow are you mongoloids? Quit giving this faggot attention and don't play into this little ruse he has going here.

"Oh, no, I've really flubbed this one up. Here's all my info, hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass."

Just told her ;)

I didn't but it's tempting. Dump her nudes

Normally I'd agree but the level of faggotry on here this week has been pretty insane

He's a wizard

Prove it

You fucking idiot.

I'm not going to disrespect her I just want someone to tell me how about getting out when I'm in so deep.

Nice dubs

Just pull your dick out

You dont. You leave. Not that hard if you're really not interested anymore. Now tits.

Leave that nice family alone you hateful cunt.

You should of fucking waited...it wasnt love you felt, it was the feeling of having pussy there whenever....you fucked up and if you leave her and dont have a prenup atleast...well she will clean your ass out...dumbass

Problem is we have a small apartment and I feel anchored down by the kid. It was unexpected. She told me she was on birth control.

>>Being this new and falling for stale pasta

Siiieeeetttt. She can clean my ass out. Kek.

Kek

Wow and she's crazy. Sucks for you OP. I would of kicked her straight in the gut.

We haven't married officially yet. Just engaged. And I agree that it was probably the convince of her pussy.

It saysfucking desktop version at the bottom of the screen you fuck

Lololol op you're fucked, glhf in court ^^

Have you ever seen the movie idiocracy?

Thats what i am thinking too

Fishy? It's downright transparent. But there's always gonna be some whiteknight faggots trying to beat each other to the punch of telling her first, and the rest are just here "toasting in epic bread LOL" like some real serious shenanigans is about to happen.

And here I am bitching and moaning about it, making me the biggest faggot of all.

This is what you call feeding the Trolls new fags.

Shit man. Does your mom know how much of a faggot you are?

The hero we need

Way to go, you took the bait newfaggot

What if this is actually a creepy guy trying to ruin this girls relationship so he can swoop in when she's all sad and shit and get his dick wet?

Aye! Lmao!

Oh, thank the lord. Our master of the lulz has delivered unto us the most epic lolligaggerry these eyes have ever bore witness to. You so totally got that fuckin' dipstick, didn't ya?

Fucking summer, how's winter break?

Well lets help a fellow Sup Forumsro out.

You just fucked yourself mate
well done

Send her dick pics?

Op stfu

Damn, you're up early !!

Hey faggot, quick question.
How is this bait?
The mother fucker posted her name. It could only be bait if OP was a basement dweller neackbeard and trying to get them to break up. But I don't think thats the same bait that you are thinking of.
Tell me seriously how this is bait. Anonymous minds want to know.

Nice dubs

Uhh oohh is this a personal army request??

She probably has a pretty good idea, wouldn't you think? It's not like I just suddenly woke up this way this afternoon.

Yes, send the pic of the dick. That will totally break them, uhm wait, I meant us up. Yeah thats the ticket.

What I nice guy. If this was le reddit i would have given you gold.

Dicks out for Charlie

Nice dubs

Oh please tell me more annon.

Guys please stop now.

New phone. Who dis?

Well he didn't request anything.

This shit is so fucking obvious. OP is a desperate little faggot on the side trying to get these two to break up.
Just look at the guy in that picture. He looks like a fucking douchy white kid who wants to be black/ a rapper.
Tell me how many if those frequent /b when compared to desperate faggots who wish they were in that guys shoes.

No one is so fucking stupid to post I'm thinking of breaking up with x here is all of xs info surely no bro will spam that info surely fucking new fag

Ackchaully, I am that dweeby white wannabe rapper cause blacks are pretty sweet tbh fam

That's me you fucking cunt. Call me a douche to my face cunt. I made a stupid fucking mistake expecting anything positive help wise. I assumed you guys could be mature for once.

Now I'm positive this is a faggot neckbeard trying to bait people into getting this girl to break up with her boyfriend.

Omg! Im dying. Dude leave that family alone. All your bs about being at work is fucking ignorant. Proof is what wee need. Take a pic and timestamp. We will help.

Thanks bro now we have your account from our fake 'separation troll thread' haha going to expose you big time for thinking you can out do the harry

Wouldn't matter anyway would it. Some cunt sent this thread to her. I'm fucked either way. You do realise I'm going to tell her this has nothing to do with me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Leave them and pay child support

Fucking cuck trying real hard to get this sent to her now too. Fucking faggot

You need to suggest to her to get a job and start earning money.
Put the little one in affordable child care whilst she works if possible.
Slowly show less affection over time.
Say apologetically that you're tired and sore from work if she wants intimacy.
Stop telling her you love her etc.
May take a year but you're young.
Its a small price to pay to keep your money when you split after a calm talk as a result of her looking elsewherw for intimacy.

Be smart fucker. Don't let her take you for all you have.

Do not be a pussy. Just tell the true and ended.

This

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

In all my years I have never seen worse bait

This thread is a trainwreck

OP Here, I've been thinking to excite this thread up a bit whoever rolls trips and says yes/no will decide whether or not i upload the response from her.

Yes

He's doubling down for god knows why, lets see how this plays out.

Da fuq is gorilla warfare? Do you mean guerilla?

Hey guys OP here I've been thinking about posting my bleached asshole of anybody rolles trips

Nigger

You know that navy seal thing is copypasta right?

>No messages to or from
Kys

no don't

Post daughter

Hey guys OP here whoever rols trips gets a picture of my dogs penis

Hey guys, op here, roll dubs and I will Post a picture of me suckIng my own dick

did you sign up today or something oh wait or just now because you're a newfag, haha pwnage