FACT: Drumpf lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton

FACT: Drumpf lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton

FACT: Drumpf has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president-elect about to take office

FACT: Russia hacked the election to make sure their precious pissbaby Drumpf would make it into office (this has been proven by 17 US intelligence agencies, and even Drumpf has given up and admitted that Russia "probably" hacked the election for him)

FACT: Drumpf promised to "drain the swamp" yet has packed it full of corrupt politicians and other bozos

FACT: Mexico isn't paying for the wall; you are

FACT: Drumpf is a racist, sexist idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-moscow-likely-helped-bit-email-hack-russian-analyst-says-2444346
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus, you liberals are never going to give up crying about the fact your candidate lost.

Just give it up already. Find some other worthless crusade. The people have chosen and there is nothing you vocal minority can do about it.

FACT: She still managed to loose if true.

Stay salty my friend.

>FACT: Russia hacked the election to make sure their precious pissbaby Drumpf would make it into office (this has been proven by 17 US intelligence agencies, and even Drumpf has given up and admitted that Russia "probably" hacked the election for him)
>>FACT

So?

We still president now nigger

Another Donald Trump thread.....what's next...another hillary thread?Another cuck thread?Where in the flying fuck do these faggots keep coming from?

>lowest approval ratings
>Won election
Salty shillary posters are salty

Gud talkin points my nigga. All of dis is fact. Keep it 100% my nigga we out hur tellin da troof about Trump

FACT: OP is a foggot

>Russia hacked the election
>proven by 17 US intelligence agencies

So the US Intelligence services is even worse than shit-tier if they couldn't even do anything about it?

Drumpf dindu nuffin my nigga

Insecure trump fags and butthurt libtards from pol no doubt

for you op. you earned it.

Faggot OP goes on Sup Forums, gets pumped with massive shot of semen, doesn't feel good and cries about Shillary's loss - AUTISM. Many such cases!

not as autistic as Barron Trump

>DONALD TRUMP IS NOT RACIST!!!!1!one
>found guilty of racial discrimination in 1991
pick one

who is now heir to the US thrown

How many dins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

>Russia hacked the election to make sure their precious pissbaby Drumpf would make it into office (this has been proven by 17 US intelligence agencies, and even Drumpf has given up and admitted that Russia "probably" hacked the election for him)

prove it, you cuckhold

OP irl

FACT: Abraham Lincoln only got 40% of the popular vote and still won the election.

FACT: posting about this online changes nothing.

FACT: While Lincoln "only" got 40% of the popular vote, he also got more popular votes than any other candidate in the 1860 election and won the popular vote. Trump got less votes than Hillary and lost the popular vote.

FACT: The DNC is still paying shills to disrupt the best ass kicking they received.

FACT: You are correct

FACT: OP is a crybaby

Remember when they proved the WMDs Sadam was hiding in Iraq?

Oh, wait.

The adults are in charge now

>unironically using Drumpf

OP is either 10 year old or massive manbaby, if not both

FACT: You have provided no evidence to support these "facts"

Stop just face it you guys lost.

>trump is one of the least popular presidents (and he hasn't even taken office yet)
>"anyone who dislikes him is a paid shill obviously"
Are you being an idiot on purpose, or is it just natural for you?

u got 2/6 right.

ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-moscow-likely-helped-bit-email-hack-russian-analyst-says-2444346

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8

Face fucking reality, it doesn't matter who the president is, we have no govt, it's corporate owned and operated. Trump's as good a puppet as any other, hell Obama was the best republican we ever had

Since we've been blessed by a twitter active piss drinking President can we trend the fuck out of piss drinking jokes and pics about Trump coaxing a twitter reply?

I'll bite.

>FACT: Drumpf lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton
Truth, remove the illegal votes from California, dead people still registered, & apply a voter ID law. Then lets see.

>FACT: Drumpf has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president-elect about to take office
Proof? Obama had a pretty low 2nd term.

>FACT: Russia hacked the election to make sure their precious pissbaby Drumpf would make it into office (this has been proven by 17 US intelligence agencies, and even Drumpf has given up and admitted that Russia "probably" hacked the election for him)
Russia didn't hack anything. These are talking points to take away the attention from the FACT the DNC was caught in a web of corruption. Lets talk about that corruption instead of changing the story, eh?

>FACT: Drumpf promised to "drain the swamp" yet has packed it full of corrupt politicians and other bozos
Proof?

>FACT: Mexico isn't paying for the wall; you are
We'll see.

>FACT: Drumpf is a racist, sexist idiot
Again, more DNC talking points without proof. Liberals are a bunch of babies who cry when they don't get their way. This election has shown us they are a bunch of participation trophy winning, spoiled little cunts.

Enjoy it. Trump 2016! Keep the shit up and it'll be Trump for 8 years faggot.

So what if it took the Russians to finally make America great again. What the fuck are you gonna do about it, hipster fag?

Saying "proof?" doesn't contribute anything to a discussion.

You have access to the Internet and can verify anything said.

Also
>Russia didn't hack anything

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. See

You forgot
>frogposters
>FB fap threads
>YLYL
>WWYD
>BTFO
>Autism
>
>
>
>

this. thx

FACT: your a little bitch OP, America is indestructible.

Go cry about it you stupid commie.

>implying the statistics are ever factual.

You're from /qa/ aren't you?

delet this

> all the retarded cuckservatives falling for this obvious bait

no wonder trump could trick you

to an autistic millennial this is proof.

ah the post of a twelve year old.

Can't wait to see what all you fucktards do when the country starts falling apart in a couple of years. This board is so full of losers it's no surprise it's pro Trump.

Nice bait, here's another (you)

>implying Sup Forums has a mentality higher than that of a twelve year old...

statements must be proven by the poster.

>about to take office

nice bait though

Actually I'm not desu
I just miss old Sup Forums
>Sup Forums was always shit

sure kid. the post of a butthurt loser.

FACT: Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton because of illegal immigrants and bad voter ID laws.

FACT: Lowest approval ratings of any president-elect to enter office isn't necessarily a bad thing, he might just be the guy they fear will end their corruption and sever the ties.

FACT: There is no proof of Russia hacking the US election in favor of Trump.

FACT: Trump is the one in control.

FACT: Libertards also didn't believe how Trump would win the US election.

Except didn't prove any of his statements. Seems a bit hypocritical to ask for proof while at the same time providing none yourself. Seems like it's just a weak attempt to dismiss someone without actually addressing what they're saying.

op is a liberal cuckold that posts sissyboi threads on here trying to justify his mental illness

>WWYD
>FB fap threads
Are the real cancer imo

>remove the illegal votes from California
This tired debunked meme.

>implying Trump has a high approval rating
>1/2-1/3 of the country doesn't care enough to vote
>of the voting citizens, majority votes Clinton

>Russia didn't hack anything.
wew lad

>implying Trump drained the swamp
OR
>implying Trump's cabinet picks were good
either way, wew lad

>implying Mexico is going to pay for the wall
>implying the Wall hasn't now become the chain-link fence "in certain areas"

>implying Trump isn't racist
see

>Saying "proof?" doesn't contribute anything to a discussion.
That's where you're wrong, if evidence is supplied in response then further discussion can be held.

In fact, not bothering to provide proof on request stifles discussion.

>The people have chosen.
>You vocal minority.
Voters didn't vote for Donald. He won the electoral vote and will be president. This is a painful, "I told you so" moment for those of us who have opposed the Electoral College for years. Our election system has always been broken, but stop pretending that the majority of Americans support Donald.

I don't really have a problem with Pepe posters, but I do agree.

See

>FACT: Drumpf is a racist
>FACT: Russia hacked
get the fuck out.

I know this is bait, but whatever.

Clinton or Trump, it's two shitty sides of the same shit coin.

Acting like either of the major parties is gonna act with the good of the people in mind is retarded. The system is fucked, and when you argue that either of these candidates were great choices, you prove it.

Agreed, Donald is a cuckbag. But why would you post this on a board filled with alt-right neo-Nazis? They are just going to kick back.

Russia hacked the elction?
Do you mean ''schizophrenic disorder'' ?

more fake news. pathetic

No, it's a weak tactic where, instead of addressing what the person has said and disagreeing with it, you try to undermine their points while demanding proof. There's no point to supply proof because the next step is to nitpick the source of the proof, all to avoid actually discussing the original topic. Even now, the discussion has been derailed, so congratulations on that.

>Department of Homeland Security
>Trump himself
>"hurr muh fake news"

I keep seeing "Trump is a sexual predator" yet Dems cream over a dude that coerced a young woman to let him fuck her with a cigar. Had numerous women come out claiming he sexually assaulted them. All while Hilary sat by and watched then actively participated in attacking Bill's victims.

Yeah..okay...

But but but but this one time Trump said grab her by the pussy!

Morons.

Turkey talk

Your mother is a cocksucking whore and your cuck father likes it.
And I won't provide any proof on that, because it will derail the discussion.

>"but but but mommy they were bad, too!"

Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him.
Trump proudly brags about sexual assault (and has cheated on his wives). Elect him.

Women claim they were raped by Bill Clinton then recant. Hillary bribed and intimidated them.
Women claim they were raped by Donald Trump then recant. They were all liars, hence the recant.

but but but but i seriously try to argue with people on Sup Forums

Fact: OP single handedly crashed the salt market due to oversupply.

and none of it matters cuckboi

we. president. now.

Keep doing whatever you can to avoid reality.

However, provided proof. And and did exactly what I said they'd do: went on to the next step of saying the sources were bad. Oh, and of course they made those statement without providing any proof that the sources were bad, because the whole "prove it" thing only applies to the other guy, right?

How many sources have you cited in this thread?

FACT: retards still blame russian hackers for exposing Clinton's crimes, rather than blaming her for committing them in the first place

You're right, shouldn't be taken seriously.

>Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him.

Yeah that's not exactly what happened and I think you know that.

>b-b-b-but
>muh maps are inaccurate
>something something rednecks
>something something uneducated
>something something only people that live in cities matter
>something something anyone can do blue collar jobs
>something something sure kid
>something something golden showers
>something something Drumpf low energy
>RUSSIANS DID IT
>something something popular vote

There. Can the thread be done now? CTR shills go home.

Anyone who wanted vote Clinton after she said she want start 3rd world war is retarded. If murricans would be intelligent they would have elected jill

>implying the American public gave two shits about him lying about it under oath
>implying the American public didn't treat the entire thing like an episode of Jerry Springer

>implications

>Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him.
Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, obstruction of justice, and abuse of office. The whole "he was impeached for cheating" was spin to try to downplay the allegations against him. It didn't matter that he had sex with people. What mattered (or what should have mattered) was that he lied to the courts.

Fact
Liberals, dems, lefties, sjws, kids that just got into politics in the summer of 2015, ect all grasp at straws to try to justify their butthurt. Yet the only fact you ever say is "trump lost the popular vote."
Saying this shows how young and incompetent you are to understand the slightest fact that no one campaigns to win the popular vote because we have the electoral college.
You can't play a game by the rules, loose, then say, "well that rule is dumb! If it weren't for that rule I would have won! So in my eyes I won!"
That's the mentality of a child.
Move out to Cali or ny (if you aren't already there) and join the rest of dumbfuckistan if you can't get with it.

>if America was intelligent they would have elected Jill.
>KEK
The post

Only thing Jill's are good for is a nickname for my hand.

>the blue areas are mostly population dense
>the red areas are mostly population sparse
A majority of Americans live in area where Hillary Clinton won.

Oh boy another libtard who can't fucking understand that in America they don't give a shit about the popular vote. It's the electors that matters. And whining all fucking day won't change a thing, when will you get it?

>all those places with no people in them

her pussy probably smells like cucumbers and freshly tilled earth. it would have been like electing an actual vegetable

FACT : Donald Trump will be the president of the United States and there is nothing you commies can do about it