Name a movie a grown man would enjoy watching that stars a girl under the age of 18

>Name a movie a grown man would enjoy watching that stars a girl under the age of 18.

I need some GOOD ANSWERS, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZIwAyvoGLu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frozen

Mustang

Miss Columbia

Winters Bone

True Grit.

a cartoon isn't a girl you dumb fuck

Leon

Reported this thread to FBI

>Aliens
>The godfather series
>Goodfellas
>Mad Men(tv show)
>It's a Wonderul Life
>Wizard of Oz
>True Lies

Sister Dearest starring Traci Lords.

>

God Bless America

one of my favorite movies

American Beauty. There's technically CP in it.

I'm gonna go with Daisy's Destruction Steve!

That movie fucking sucked. I really mean it. It alienated me by trying too hard to speak to me and just came across as wholly insistent upon how much it 'got it'.

I don't think I've ever sat through anything more obnoxious. And the girl character was horrible.

Mean Girls, starring Lindsay Lohan when she was 17 and before she became a meth addict.

Anything starring Lindsey Lohan before the crack got her.

Orphan

A Tale of Two Sisters

Commando (1985) w/ Ahhhnald for Alyssa Milano

leon
next question please

The Neon Kino by Big Dick Nick

The Hole, featuring a 16 year old Keira Knightley who isn't afraid of showing skin in order to further the dramatic arts.

this. That's a patrician movie.

I wouldn't watch the movie but god Teenage Lindsay did it for me. The red hair, the freckles, the thicc in all the right places. She was 10/10.

Does any other game show host suffer like Steve Harvey?

youtu.be/ZIwAyvoGLu0

+
came to post

Mein neger

Lost in Translation, Scarlett was only 17

lolita (1962) and leon are the best, in that they're objectively well made films, with memorable scenes and performances by the actors involved.

She grew up to be THICK too.

What's that European 70s movie that gets posted sometimes? Mala-something.

Malacadonza?

god damn I missed out

Lauren Bacall was young in some of her first film appearances

Valerie and her Week of Wonders
Black Moon

Life is Strange
The Professional

Labyrinth, starring this gorgeous creature.

what took me out of that movie, was that the dialog spoken by the girl was obviously written by Bobcat Goldthwait. no teenage girls speaks that way. i think he even mocks it, in a self-aware manner within the movie, but it would have been more engaging had he actually been more creative about presenting his political rants through his characters. just my 2 cents.

>recommending arthouse on Sup Forums

Oh shit I remember this movie. As a young boy watching movies on tv, I walked it hard when girl was trying to seduce the dad.

This. So this.

*Wacked

The VVitch

>2009 film
>as a young boy

2009 was almost 8 years ago.

In the surface he memes it up but deep down it all pails up, seeing this people memeing infront of him must be taxing desu.

she looks so fucking awful

oh wait people are actually only seeing the tits

>already had huge dark bags under eyes

Mean Girls

still a good film

That one movie with Nicholas Cage and a blonde hottie that plays as his daughter.

My daughter died a year ago last week. Her mother had full custody of her because she said I was abusive towards her which was a lie. Hey and her new bf were driving down to Florida for the 4th when that piece of shit druggy feel asleep behind the wheel. She was 4 years old.
So thanks for reminding me op

Cool story, bro.

>tfw this movie almost turned me into a pedo

Goddamn she was such a fucking semen demon.

I DON WANNA HOSS DIS SHO NO MO

Triple Dog

The top answer is without a doubt Matilda

fuck off

Fucking Amal

Bridge to Terabithia

Lolita
Taxi Driver

uhhhhhh Hausu?

The Nice Guys

She was pretty much the Matilda character. Savvy and no bullshit.

It's a self-aware satire about self-righteousness. You aren't supposed to empathize with the main characters, they're fucking psychopathic monsters for God's sake.

>leon

my niggas