I am scum bag petty thief usual target is walmart or another small store...

I am scum bag petty thief usual target is walmart or another small store, but never personal business even though they are probably much softer targets.
I know its wrong.

This year i took about 30$ so far
Last year i took probably 75$ over multiple trips. Pretty much all of it 5$ shit.

I do buy a ton of shit regularly from this store anyway.

Anyway im fairly certain that my window is getting narrower. I cant do this forever might have to retire from it for a bit.

Little paranoid that they will get me next time i enter each time but they never do and dont get stopped by LP at all.
If my spidey senses start going off for any reason i get the fuck outta dodge, pay for my shit and leave.

How long is a good time to wait it out now before going back in?
A month? 6 months? Year?
Never?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-14SllPPLxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep it under $20

As long as you don't steal from Walmart you are golden. A lot of stores cannot physically stop you. If the LP is not around then legally the store associates can't stop you!

>Last year i took probably 75$ over multiple trips. Pretty much all of it 5$ shit.
who the fuck cares.

the company makes more back than that just assuming their shit will go missing.

if you get caught once in the store youve stolen loads from then you will get done for all you have stolen since they will look for you on cctv in store for the past however long they want too look back

if they items are worth the risk
if you NEED them as opposed to want them then its not that bad

but theft for the sake of theft is scummish

the only thing scummish is how little you actually steal
5$ here and there, faggot?

your momma didn't raise no bitch, did she?

Can i be pulled into LP at a later date if im on video concealing, but leave no evidence?

Mostly what i'll do is buy a cart of shit, then pick up something small, then i find a blind spot, (usually tall shelves) and drop it in one of bags then go to mc dicks get a burgerand fuck off out.
Or skip mcdicks and bee line out.

Bump

Trying to keep a low profile son.

If you are given a rap sheet you will keep on writing lyrics till the end of time.

I aint got that piece of paper yet, don't want it.

Who the LP gunna target first; dude that busts outta there with a generator or someone taking febreeze can?

Legally they can.
Policy says not to due to no insurance coverage if it leads to an injury

What does LP stand for

>those metaphors
stop

>What does LP stand for
Loss prevention.

They are hired undercover cops basically and roam the store all day and night with a cart but never actually buy anything.

If they see you and catch you red handed its game over.

Wrong person but yeah.

Dude. You're trying to give off advice to a petty thief not a gang mobster.

I once passed through the fresh section and ate a grape without any intention of buying the bunch. AMA

Thanks. Didn't know stores had undercover LP's

Found the nigger

My friend and me*

I am op you idiot, but still that saying rings true.

Its very similar in escalation to getting banned from xbox live.

You can say and do whatever the fuck forever, but as soon as you get the first actual temp ban, you gotta watch your ass like rat in a snake den.

I've seen it happen and had it happen in lots of games.
Difference is real world isn't so lenient.

I was homeless/ living out of my car and having to use truck stop showers and laundry machines to be able to go out looking for jobs and shit. I used to steal a can of spam and a ramen packet or two every week and those were my meals pretty much for a year. Even I feel bad about it. I went in Walmart a few times to find blind spots, and then when I go in I would slip stuff into a internal pocket I made inside the upper part of my sleeve. Because of the coat padding even if someone stopped me they wouldn't have been able to do a patdown for product. Never got caught. I have a nice apartment and a great job now but I'm not sure why I still feel bad about doing something I had to do to survive.

My friend and myself*

when i worked in loss prevention the policy was anything under 20$ didn't matter but if it was a repeat offender we would talk to them

>but I'm not sure why I still feel bad about doing something I had to do to survive.
because capitalism and "the american dream"

the CEOs would rather you starve to death than take even their most worthless food stuffs to survive.

Found another nigger.

and faggots like this.
>would rather you starve to death than take even their most worthless food stuffs to survive.

Dubs of truth. Guess I'd better get on that skin pigment shit and start listening to "weezus".

That's why it's called the american dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
youtu.be/-14SllPPLxY
Great watch for you youngsters.

>taking a picture of yourself to prove you're white on Sup Forums
don't... do that...

Yeah I'm realizing that drinking immediately after waking up wasn't the best idea. My mistake user. Won't happen again.

No, fuck you.

>might have to retire
I am sure wallmart is breathing a sigh of relief right about now. Those 75$ are not coming back though

Sup ForumsRO IS ABOUT TO FLIP SHIT AT THIS

It's not wrong, they have way too high prices, and profit a shitload on exploiting people and companies

>Those 75$ are not coming back though

they've probably already made it back and compounded it due to insurance claims and LP anticipation. companies like walmart don't lose money when you steal from them.

Found the liberal cuck nigger lover.

so you would rather people die of starvation, than let a little food go away for free?

Bozgor Shitposting Team back in full force I see?

Once I walked right out the doors casual as fuck with an almost overflowing trolley full of shit and told the sudanese security guard to suck my black cock

do you supply homeless and staving people with food that you paid for?

You usually get a good idea of whos a loss prevention officer they hire retards

when I see one that asks for food/money, yes, I give them something of what I have. why? because I'm not a complete dick that thinks I need everything, and can't spare shit for another human being in suffering.

are you ok with people stealing from you?

there's a difference than someone breaking into your house and stealing your tv, and someone taking a few packs of ramen from the store to survive. a more apt scenario would be if I were to own a store dealing with theft, not out of my personal home.. If I owned a store, I would be unlikely to charge offenders who simply take food.

do you get what I'm saying?

I've never paid for a belt in my entire life. I'm 58 years old.

>pick out a shirt, pants, whatever to try on
>pick out 3-4 belts as well
>try on shit in dressing room
>pick a belt to keep and wear it out
>return other belts to rack
>buy the shirt, pants, whatever

It's the perfect crime. I don't even know why I do it.

lol, you must be a teenager still. I used to boost anywhere between $100-$300 worth of shit from Walmart every other few days. Just quit while you're ahead because you've prob got zero clue as to how many people are sitting in the county prison right now for being caught shoplifting at Walmart (after all, seeing and hearing how many people actually do get caught and imprisoned first hand was a good incentive)

>If I owned a store, I would be unlikely to charge offenders who simply take food
what if it happened several times a day and you were struggling to make a profit?

Hate to say it but I Worked for Lowes.
You could walk out of there with 5 dewalt sets and 10 shop vac's and we couldn't stop you.
Or the preferred go to of scum at lowes
Take the product walk all the way around the store. head to the return line and get cash.

An even then most people don't get caught.