Why are Germans still so salty over Brexit?

Like seriously, get over it lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/germany-no-limit-to-refugees-well-take-in-10347281
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really don't care.
Actually happy that you give your banks to us.

Isn't deutcha bank about to go bankrupt lamo

You have to bankroll Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain and all the Eastern European shitholes by yourself now lmfao

Germans don´t care about Brexit. Only EU shills and people that want to trigger brits make pro-EU posts.

>meanwhile london will be in ruins because all the proper jobs will go away

Still with this meme lol. Our debt is internal we don't have to pay anyone.

Your country is a literal meme, Sven. At least our Muslims are under control and aren't burning our cities down you sad excuse for a Viking.

Hey you stupid idiot we germans wanna get out of the EU ourselves, it's only Merkel and the other cunts who wanna stay in the EU.

We see you as our friends and admire the Great Britain.
So we are very sad that you dont want to share the Union with us

Good to read, Helmut.

This
I want Deutsche Mark back

Its a crap union that hates the countries that are in it.

The people in Brussels don't care about my country or yours. They care about themselves and their globalist paymasters.

I disagree but I am sure you only want the best for your and my country

t. rotherham rape victim

The globalists sold us. They try to divide us from outsiders like the UK, Russia and the USA. They tell us lies. They tell us that Trump is a dictator and that Putin wants WW3. They made our men weak and took away our identity. We Need to give Europe back to the people.

Look at your Deutsch Bank, asshole.

Not really. London will stay London because companies attract companies.

I support Brexit and I support the EU. What now?

>666

Well, in one scenario there's people only caring for themselves sitting in Brussels and in the other scenario there's people only caring for themselves sitting in Berlin. Same shit tbqh

kek, again?
Pretty mad at myself because the last time (4 months ago) when Sup Forums tried to meme Deutsche Bank bankrupt I wanted to invest a few thousand I had laying around in them. Didn't do in the end and over that 4 months it went up 100%.
>mfw I would have made 6.000€ out of 3.000€ in just 4 months

I'm also pro-EU, I don't really see the problem aside from the muslims

The sandnigger infestation isnt even EUs doing and I have no idea why Sup Forums keeps insisting that it is

Merkel invited them all here. She rules the EU

she doesn't rule the EU. no country rules the EU as the parliament consists of different parties with different opinions and not whole countries.

>she doesn't rule the EU.

>we germans
yeah right Sükür and Ahmed

>sandniggers know about the wealth and weakness of the west
>over the last decades millions come already
>Anglos finally give them a real reason to come in masses by destabilizing the whole region, creating wars, creating "refugees"
>I-it is totally Merkels fault

I mean I hate her just as much as any sane person should, but blaming her for all this shit...

She fucking invited them all two years back you fucking prat.

and she took that back already and even tried to close the border in 2015 (which is legally not possible) and forcibly remove the refugees at the border. Merkel has done a 180 since the main wave in 2015 came, it's incredibly ignorant to still think that she welcomes everybody with open arms.

She said we should look after refugees which is fucking international law. Refugees you and your fat son created in the first place.

You mean after literally millions flooded into Europe?

Are you retarded? Refugees love the EU

Yes, of course that was a mistake but don't act like Merkel doesn't know and continues welcoming refugees.

They were actually already here you retard.
She said that when literally thousands and thousands where sitting at the trainstation in Budapest (and hundrets of thousands if not millions on their way somewhere on the Balkan) and Hungary could not feed them.

>They were actually already here

news.sky.com/story/germany-no-limit-to-refugees-well-take-in-10347281

Can't you read, retard? Your source literally says 2015, I said AFTER 2015 she did a 180. You have to be delusional to think she still welcomes everyone with open arms.

The floodgates had already been opened you vile Kraut piece of shit. The damage has been done, thanks to that fucking spacker you dumb cunts voted in.

>the eternal Teuton attempts to destroy Europe and fails for the third time in a century

Salty? It was part of our plan. Now together with Macron's france we will form the united states of europe
get keked brits

>mfw Le Pen starts the 2nd Franco-Prussian war

>The floodgates had already been opened you vile Kraut piece of shit.

Yeah, right when you stupid fuckers created civil wars in the whole fucking region, creating "refugees".

This

You're part of NATO, don't act innocent

>Yeah, right when you stupid fuckers created civil wars in the whole fucking region, creating "refugees".
Utterly fucking clueless.

What about all the refugees from Eritrea, Mali, Somalia and other African shitholes? or are you convince they only came from Syria?

Also, what the fuck did you cunts do to stop Assad?

little Bongs thinks they can escape the grip of Kraut supremacy.

Your "supremacy" is dwindling. Your companies have bee exposed as corrupt heaps of shit and the other EU members have had enough of your pro-shitskin agenda.

Would love it if you cunts picked a fight. You'd be nuked back into the Stone Ages.

>It´s another Britbong vs Kraut thread

>britshits acting like they brought eu down
>back in reality their little exit is killing euroscepticism across the continent

>killing euroscepticism across the continent
Like in France?
It's even increasing in Germany, you gypsy cunt.

>france
le pen is in danger of losing her first place to an europhile banker, who would have crushed her in the second round regardless
>germany
afd is dropping to single digit support and the only danger to merkel is from an EU federalist leftist
>muh nexit
geert is also about to lose his first spot to traditional conservatives

It's over Nigel! The domino backfired!

>all this bullshit
Gypsies on suicide watch

I suppose it's unreasonable to expect a brit to listen to reason.

Köp bank annars bank!

Then provide reason instead of lying, you peg-selling sack of shit

The people in Brussels came there from the member countries, ya dummy.

After hundreds of years the Teutons are finally trying to do something good, give them a break. If it weren't for the EU my country would look like Belaruse right now.

The only reason gypos like you support the EU is because you no longer have to fly your flag which is embarrassing.

I mean think about it. No wonder Bulgarians prefer saying they're European than Bulgarian because Bulgaria has achieved nothing in its history apart from provide Turks with concubines.

>He thinks the politicians in Brussels care about their home countries and not the stupid 'muh Europa' club

Dumb Russian.

>refugees from Eritrea
They go to Switzerland which is not EU.

> Mali, Somalia and other African shitholes?
We send nearly all of them home.

>what the fuck did you cunts do to stop Assad?
Absolutely nothing. And that's the point, perfidious albino.

>They go to Switzerland which is not EU.
No they do fucking not, you hideous lying twat

>We send nearly all of them home.
"We". They're not just going to Germany, you dumb cunt

>This fucking flag
Every damn eu thread on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and It's this singular fucking flag slurping down on eu penor.

They have nothing of value and they are jealous of other successful countrie$$$

Support for the AfD was cut in half since the Brexit and Trump. So, thanks guys for taking the bullet.

Why would that happen? Unless people were just supporting it ironically and now jump the ship after success in other countries it doesn't make any sense. More like they started manipulating the polls more to make it look like it is.

It's just protest and people that fell for the easy solutions for complex problems meme. These people don't actually support the majority of their party program and seeing the consequences in Britain and America makes them back off.

>mfw germany is ruining europe yet again
how small does germany have to get until they stop?

The consequences being that they actually win?

It's not like each country's equivalent party is fighting for the same thing. It's not like afd is going to institute mass privatization and undo environmental protections like American conservatives want.

Superior anglo genes strike again

> mass privatization and undo environmental protections like American conservatives want.

They want to abolish progressive taxation and implement a flat tax. Not even our market liberal party is that radical.

Well that is stupid admittedly. Not even Republicans here have been able to get a flat tax.

Are they literally trying to make Hitler look like he was telling the truth?

One of the founding fathers of what would become the EU was literally a mixed race Jewophile who claimed the future of Europe was a continent of "Eurasian-Negroids" being ruled over by a master race of Jews.

You can't make this shit up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

What the fuck... we're the nazis right?