Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Here in Canada there Is this website called seeking arrangements. Com.
It involves poor university students signing up and getting a sugar daddies who will pay for school in exchange for sex or "relationships" many girls especially in my home province Alberta are signing up. I don't know what to think about this? It's obviously taking advantage of the hard times. Is Sup Forums for or against? I'm going to begin a troll op and try to damage as much as possible. I want to flood it with fake profiles.. Etc. Your free to join me

morally I'd say its wrong. That said I think its a great idea. You don't see people protesting prostitution do you? basically the same thing.

Does it work like a normal dating site? Like do you chat with the girls for a while first? If so I'd be down to waste some girls' time.

Bonus points if she expects you to pay her tuition and then you back out last minute and she gets kicked out of school.

>poor university students
>obviously taking advantage of the hard times

Are you fucking kidding me, these are whores under a different name. No sugar coating it.

I think it does work the same accept instead of sex for sex. It's I have to pay women to have sex with me. These are rich men that can't get girls the normal way despite being rich. Maybe it's really old men looking for really young girls. Regardless I think it's weird. I dunn like it

This

It disgusts me. These people have no honor.

Lots of girls in alberta are sluts so shit doesn't suprise me.

Not really, students are really struggling round here to get educated. It was never around before..... Maybe it was and is just prostitution new and improved. Streamlined for the future.

good luck trolling. I joined the site just to see what the fuss is about. For males its 69.99 USD a month. Most of the girls (literally 95 percent) just text and send fake pictures (generally from other countries.)

I met one real girl on there and hung out a couple times (I didn't give her money,) and actually saw an old student on there.

Anyways, have fun.

Oooo well sheeeit
I tried

>let's post troll profiles on dating site
that reminds me of when reddit tried to take down Sup Forums by posting gay pics on Sup Forums

When I met up with her, the first date was at Peter Piper Pizza (if you know what that is.) She brought her kid (red flag.) Then after 2 more hang outs, she told me she had 4 kids from 4 different dads, yup I ended that. Too bad though, I found her very attractive. Ill try and find a pic.

looks like a great busniess venture, I think some sort of sex work is now way more common among female students than anybody realises. I live in the UK where fees have risen a fair amount (though still significantly lower than the US, I think) and Ipersonally know two girls who are working as call girls at the weekend to pay their fees and living costs. THey have told me there are many, many female students doing the same but I cant confirm that. I just wonder where the revenue stream is? It seems like rinsing your male customers for $70/month is a bad idea but then maybe rich guys dont care about that small sum of money?

theres also a website by the same company:

seekingmillionaire.com

Oh. The poor girls have to be whores. Fees are too high. The poor beings are forecd to...
Wonder what guys do? Work?

Chicks of this generation are usually spoiled lazy cunts. Thats why they choose to be whores more and more.

Well from what I heard some girls ate managing much bigger deals for thousands. Like I said getting school paid for completely. I don't like the idea of the girls getting stuck with the person and they can't leave. The law says they can leave the relationship obviously. But what could these rich men do to stop them. What would they do if they already paid for everything. There's some news articles if anybody wants to read about it.

Sounds like a combination of girls looking for money, girls being loose and wealthy men wanting to cut through the red tape to get fucking.

They're dismantling patriarchy, you need to shut the fuck up

LAME AD..... NOT EVEN REAL TROLL
0/10 would not bang

I think the college should host the program. Let's be real wit it.

I mean technically they're working. Prostitution is work.

>something something oldest profession

At least that wouldn't be so fucking shady.

I'm sure it is work, somebody could respect what they are doing. But it's more then a blowjob and never see the man again, the girl would be stuck in the relationship or she gets her university pulled? Seems kind of like buying a slave

They know what they're signing up for. If anything, it's the sugar daddies who are likely to get screwed when Ms. Snowflakewhore decides she doesn't like it anymore. A good way to teach the responsibility so many of them try hard to dodge at every turn.

Just mocked up a fake profile. It's a whoretopia on that site. Lol full of shitty whores

Yes and I guess what I'm getting at is the sugar daddy is going to screwed more often then not. Whats he gonna do? Just walk away I doubt it. People are sick. And get sicker once they have control over somebody. This will probably lead to more trouble then the girls are signing up for. Idk

You're right, it's basically indentured servitude.
Except instead of swabbin dirty floors you're slobbin wrinkly cocks.

They best read the fine print then. No excuses when they have a typically fickle change of mind.

yeah.. in due course it would probably sue every sucker for "rape" and "abuse" when miss student wanted out and needed a moral whitewash.

Yeah, the fact that there is a a signup fee says this is a scam. You give them fiddy bucks to be registered and you don't hear back from them.

On the plus side the whores could end up disappearing after trying to rip off a connected man.

Yes. But if I was about to fork out 5gs or more to put the bitch through school. I would want to know everything about her and make sure I could get revenge in case she did fuck me over.

But at the same time what's stopping the girl from just doing that on her own. I guess it's not the websites fault, it just makes it easier.

So would I. No argument there.

Bump