Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noQnsrKk2SE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically listen to it when I'm drunk or angry at something, 10/10 therapy music

NLDW is better.

Pretty damn good, still feel like a few too many songs sound like they're going for the same thing, there's very little to differentiate them in terms of anything at all, and not in a way where it adds cohesion. I wish the album had more tracks like Fuck That on it, ie instrumentally diverse ones.

To me Lost Boys, Black Jack, Double Helix, The Cage all kind of sound like they're doing the same exact thing. Stark contrast here would be niggas on the moon which obviously is known for being super cohesive, but in terms of ideas and song writing I actually think every single song on that album is going for its own thing, no two songs are the same.

I love it but I'm a dg fanboy who lurks too much so whaddo i know

Would be great if people could stop making threats about the same 10 albums every single day. Spend your day reading reviews or some shit

would be great if you went outside so you don't have to see reposts

it's god-tier, obviously

yeah would be great, but I have to express my meaningless frustrations about normies ruining all my internet fun somewhere, on the plus side they actually killed my endless browsing addiction

Overrated and I think The Powers That B is better, but still a very solid and catchy album

Guys I'm looking for a DG song
Only thing I remember is that in the hook you can hear people imitating a car/motorbike engine accelerating something like nnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

help me please

Inanimate Sensation

Literally just listened to it. Good track.

nono, user, see, what they were imitating were wasps

Great album, bit overrated if only because there are like two or three really forgettable tracks in it. I think Powers That B is their best album overall, but they're all great and unique.

It's a good album, but not a good Death Grips album.

Shut the fuck up.

this

nah nigga u gay

Ham on pizza is the best topping.

thank you man, i was listening to all their albums to find it again
wasps really ? how does that fit in the context of the song?
i don't really listen to the lyrics because English isn't my native language so i don't really know what they are talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=noQnsrKk2SE
sorry, i was le memeing

YOU SOUND LIKE THE LAST NIGGA I KNOW

Yeah, lack of differentiation is the big problem. Great album for the singles though

Punk Weight is so fucking good

Solid all around, one of their best. Hacker is fucking nuts.

It's actually been a little while since I saw TMS as the starting image to a thread

I relistened to it recently and it was better than I remembered. I was puzzled by it being in people's top 3s but I kinda get it.

>tfw
>HOT SHIT
>COLD SHIT
>OKAY MOTHERFUCKA LETS DO THIS

Unironically a great album. My third favorite from Death Grips. I'd rank it below The Powers That B and Bottomless Pit respectively.

I love how different it sounds than any of their other albums. It's so much less serious and more poppy than everthying else they've put out.

25 8 12 GAUGE PUNK WEIGHT

Why do u care what others think?
this, atleast ask opinions on an album that dosent get posted 10times a day. fag.

sometimes when I'm bored I go on rap genius and laugh at the interpretations for death grips songs

Some of the Rap Genius annotations have actually made me realize the (likely) true meaning of some DG lyrics, but, yeah, 95% of them are comically grasping at straws.

>mfw the "drop" on System Blower