Just found out where a guy who used to bully me in high school lives. What should I do to his car?

Just found out where a guy who used to bully me in high school lives. What should I do to his car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G-6QU5pPSfs
mythresults.com/episode15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either man up and go kick his ass or fuck off. Fucking up his car just proves you are nothing but a pussy and a beta faggot.

Cut the brakes.

Potato in pipe.

make sure you slash them, not stab them like a total retard.

nothing. that's chickenshit. face him like a man or do nothing.

Key that mother fucker

Cut the break lines

>should I do to his car?

I hope you get shot pussy

scratch paedo on the bonnet

Rape his exhaust pipe and send him pic.

Nothing because you're not in highschool anymore and holding a grudge will just make you look like even more of a child.

And then get in trouble with the law? Are you stupid?

You should slash two of his tires with your katana.

Niggers

this

Wash it and leave a note telling him you forgive him and that you grew up.

Also stop being 15

>overage b&

And get charged with what? Rape?

Wash it. Then wax it.
I swear, he'll never forget.

flkin moral fags in this thread.

pour paint stripper on it

>What should I do to his car?
Nothing, but You mf should grow up and move on with your life.

Fuck off with this cringe, you frustrated little 12 year old shitlet.

are you that emotionally scarred? grow up pussy, he probably doesn't even remember who you are

Wash it.

And use 2 coats of wax this time, faggot.

Brake fluid works great too

>And then get in trouble with the law?

What you think is going to happen if you get caught vandalizing the car you fucking autist.

Go for the gamble. Let him catch you fucking with the brakes, then beat the shit out of him like a man, but take his phone.

As he climbs into the car to seek medical attention, he will forget all about what you were doing.

Or just beat his ass.

sneak into his house while he's sleeping and handcuff him to something at gunpoint then rape him in the ass, and call him a faggot bitch the entire time, then right when you come in his ass you need to moan and then shoot him in the head.

be a man.

People change, meet him first. If he hasn't. Move on with your life since you have a dominance problem now thanks to him and your father.

Glorious Nippon steel, folded 10,000 times

>wah wah i got bullied in high school
shut the fuck up and go to work.

cum in the gas tank

What could possibly go wrong on damaging someone property? enjoy getting a lawsuit,ass whooping or shot.

Stand behind it as he backs out of the drive way.

Revenge is sweet.

youtu.be/G-6QU5pPSfs

Leave it alone and confront him instead

you should wash and wax it and leave a note under the windshield wiper that says:

SOON user. I AM COMING FOR YOU SOON. AND IT WONT BE SO PRETTY NEXT TIME. #NEVERFORGET

A better option would be to rape him and take pictures. Send it to all of his friends and tell them that hes a faggot. Could get some money from le blackmail

How's about you grow the hell up?
Don't hold grudges over high school bullshit.

Ring his doorbell with a six pack in your hand and a bag of weed in your pocket and get over it

you musta have big rat to needa Hattori Hanzo's a steel

OP here. I think I'll put water in the gas tank. Anyone tried this?

Try putting gas in your tummy instead.

no don't do that, they can trace the source of the water back to you

you should do this one:

I agree with this man. Do what you want op.

Pour sugar in the gas tank

I hope this faggot gets killed.

def leppard has an awesome song about that from the 80s

pour sand into gas tank

Burn his house to the fuckin ground

This is better OP

Move on. High school was a long time ago.

>Fucking up his car without being spotted
???
PROFIT
>Go kick someones ass without being spotted
???
?????????

OP wants revenge on someone that bullied him, bullies get away without so much as a "na ah, that's bad, say sorry to op".

um whatever, OP is typing from his high school's library right now, lrn2read

wise advice

wash it and wax it you beta faggot

Wash it and wax it. Be nice to other people even if they haven't been nice to you. That way they will feel guilty deep down, forever.

hivemind

Suger water

Came here to post this.

Take some human feces and dump it in the air conditioner ^^

Isn't sugar in gas tank a myth?

burn it, throw molotovs through windows of apartment too

>dress up like girl and hide in backseat
>when he enters the vehicle forcibly suck his dick

Pee in it. Any kind of damage you cause can be fixed with insurance, but the subtle smell of urine will last forever. He probably won't realize what it is and just wait it out rather than getting it cleaned. Make sure to sneak back once a month or so and refresh it. Protip, pee in a bottle first so you can spritz it quickly without it being super-obvious what's happening if someone sees you.

okay if you really insist on revenge, and i submit revenge for something that happened 10 years ago or whatever is kind of lame - here's what you do:

>Head to the store and buy a pack of cheap processed bologna. oscar meyer or whatever. the kind in the blister pack - NOT sliced fresh at the deli.

>Take the bologna, separate it out and make polka dots on the car. Make sure the car surface is perfectly dry before you put the bologna on it. Lay it nice and flat

That's pretty much it. Science takes over from here. He will come outside saying what the fuck who put bologna on my car. he will take it off and take the car to the carwash or wash it himself. Unbeknownst to him, the bologna will have eaten off the clear coat. As time passes, the bologna polka dots will fade and little rust circles will form, but the rest of the paint job will be fine. So like in a year he will have bologna polka dots, but you will be long gone and he will have no way of pinning it back on you. This, instead of like keying it or doing some obvious damage for which he will file a police report.

dont do it it makes nerve gas

Bleach in the gas tank.

do this
film it
post results on b

sugar in gas tank. It'll ruin the entire fuel delivery system

booby trap his post box

What does bleach do compared to water or sugar?

>bullies get away

How is the guy supposed to know that what happened to his car is revenge for his bullying in HS and not some random act of niggerism?

Get one of those car-markers and write on it, after the vandalism, "karma for bullies even after X years" or something.

>ring the bell
>wait outside until he comes downstairs
>club this fucker
>soak in gas
>shove that pack of garbage under the car
>light him and the entire car

He knows someone hates him, writing a name is almost as retarded as you for suggesting revealing your name so that he can tie the vandalism to a person.

Step 1 -
>buy him the entire box set of My Name Is Earl
step 2 -
>wait for apology

op faggot still here?

Put metal shavings in the oil tank on the car.

I blame that movie for the cuck epidemic on b.

You're probably still in high school yourself. Sorry to say that your own bully will forgot about you and move on while you stalk his Facebook trying to find where he lives and hold a grudge against him.

This. Remember who you are. Do not forgive. Do not forget.

Well to be honest, he never bullied me. But he bullied people I know. The guy doesn't even know who I am, we never spoke to each other.

sugar in petrol take will go a few hundred meters then totally fuck up the engine. Has to be pulled apart and clean piece by piece

You stab the sidewall. There's no plugging it.

This. It's really no wonder you got your ass kicked in high school tbh.

Finish repairing the tire?

Play the long game. Weld all his wheel nuts into place.

All the more reason you shouldn't do anything. Tell the other people about it, and see how much of a grudge they have. Odds are they'll say "dude that was high school. I don't care anymore"

>mythresults.com/episode15

untrue

Kek'd and checked

Slice off the valve stems.

>do to his car
his car has not offended you fgt

You're not writing anyone's name. You're writing "karma for bullying". Learn to read.

I say shoot the nigger while he's walking out to his car.

Forget the car, I'm currently in the process of suing the people who bullied me at school on the basis they ruined my life. Which is true. I'm unemployed yet they have decent-great jobs

Take it through legal channels and you will (hopefully) walk away victorius

I'm not doing it for revenge or something like that. I just think he's an asshole and he hasn't suffered enough in life. I will fuck up his car just for my own fun.

I'm not an american,