There are actually people on this board who think this is better than In Rainbows

>There are actually people on this board who think this is better than In Rainbows

>there are actually people on this board who like radiohead

>there are people on this board

That's at best tangentially relevant to OP

>there are actually people on this board who think this isn't their best album

>there are actually people on this board who think pablo honey isn't their best album

>there are people on this board who don't think Johnny Greenwood's Bodysong soundtrack is better than anything radiohead ever did

there's no point in comparing radiohead albums, everything after Bends was 10/10 besides Kid A (11/10)

>there are people on this board who can't even spell Jonny Greenwood's first name

Those people are probably inbred

I can't believe people here and rym actually like post HTTT Radiohead lmao

>there are people on this board

>there are people

>there are two kinds of people

>There are actually people on this board who think AMSP is better than pic related

KoL is heavily underrated, but it sounds so much better live

This album stood up to the "leave it be for a while then come back to it months later to see if you still like it" test. I like it more now than on release.

Both are hideously overrated to be honest, that's not to say that they aren't good in their own respective rights, they both are highly consistent and are enjoyable to listen to, though they aren't anything in particular especially when compared to say Amnesiac or OK Computer. Heck I'd argue that The Bends (whilst people don't want to admit it for fear of being labelled as "casuals" is inherently more enjoyable than the two and certainly features more impressive guitar-work, even if it is not as varied.

>there are barn doors

TKoL ended up being their best album since Amnesiac. I still remember, in my mind, the shitstorm that ensued when it was released

>there are doors that open by themselves

> there are people on this board who actually kept paying attention to Radiohead after HttT

What was the release day reaction like to In Rainbows? Because the sticky for AMSP got over 5000 replies.

It was all OMG THEY'RE BACK TO OK COMPUTER DAYS GUYS THIS IS OK COMPUTER II I LOVE HOW IT'S SOPHISTICATED BUT ALSO ROCKING JUST LIKE OK COMPUTER

>there are doors that let you in and out but never open

this

Those who wonder what happened
And those of us from the streets who MAKE things happen

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Radiohead albums have the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in their music) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people to sleep in their beds all day and cry over their imaginary dead wife. How's that for an unpopular opinion?

>and there are trapdoors

Tasty pasta