Sup guys, I just turned 21, so I'm having my first drink. 10 in the morning. So...

Sup guys, I just turned 21, so I'm having my first drink. 10 in the morning. So, I've got myself a Martini(Using vodka not gin) Let's see how things go.

I've starved myself for the last day just so it has a bit of a quicker effect. Let's see how this is. Never had alcohol before so how much do you think it'll take?

Gotta say... Expected it to be much... worse tasting? Tastes like sweet water with an after taste of bugspray.

My stomach feels like it's on fire... The fuck guys!?

fuck off

Fuck you xD I'm trying to do a non trap/fbfap thread in 2017, give me credit. Also, IDK if it's working yet.

If you really have never drank before, I strongly recommend you eat something, anything beforehand / during. And don't overdo it. No more than say 6 drinks in 2-3 hours, for first time, unless you want to be covered in puke.

Don't over do it too fast. Have two martinis as long as you've eaten recently and see how you feel after an hour or so.

OP

Very much this. Don't go overboard, and for fuck's sake, eat something. You'll know when it's kicking in, but as you will find, it takes about 20 minutes after you drink it to work, so be careful.

Usually you want to drink about a fifth of vodka (32 fl oz) (80 proof) before you start feeling any affects. I highly recommend mixing it in something that makes the vodka virtually tasteless, that way you can drink it faster. The objective is to drink as much as you can within a 90 minute period.

nope. Not bait even. Seriously just turned 21 and decided to share my experiance on Sup Forums as everyone I know in the real world's busy on a tuesday morning.

Could be smart, but I'm recently a true adult and decided to go all out, and see the full effects/why everyone likes it so much. I got a bottle of JackDanniels, and 2 bottles of vodka to try out with. So far all I feel is a little dull/stiff muscled, and a TINY bit dissy/slow minded.

I just used two olives. I'm seriously disorentated at the moment I think it kicked in hard. I did a halfglass(DK how many shots) of vodka, that's with ice, and two olives.

I then did a 1/3rd glass jack danniels, with a the other 2/3rds being coke. I kinda feel like every time I move it's delayed and that's with trying to keep a compisosed mindset. My brain doesn't feel foggy or anything, but my stomach feels like fire and I feel stiff/laggy/dizzy.

What the hell is wrong with you? I get that it is a new experience and so it is exciting, but why the goal of trying to get as drunk as quickly and efficiently as possible? Drink to enjoy the drink. Eat some food and then sip on the drink. It should take you an hour or more to finish one Martini.

>not drinking at a strip club on your 21th
Nigger, are you stupid???
You could have gotten a hand job while you drank your beta juice.
Get to a strip club and order a jack and coke ,pussy.

Op still here, Idk if I'm drunk/tipsey or what I feel so heavy and kinda like bad lag in a game, I try to do something and I just don't for just that split second lag.

I'm new to this shit! I didn't do the whole highschool drinking thing or anything, was a bit of a loner faggot.

Do they do that? DAMN, Good idea. Then again everything is a good idea when you're 21! I'll see. I'd feel a bit pathetic going during a fucking tuesday.

It is smart.

You kind of already might be putting yourself at a disadvantage here, you will not figure out what it's all about just by drinking shitty whiskey and crappy vodka in one night. You have to experience all kinds of activities and all kinds of 'drunks'. Some people really love tequila because of the type of drunk it gives them. And contrary I've heard a lot of people hate it for various reasons. Like it makes them too beligerant or for example they don't remember shit. My dad doesn't remember shit if he drinks tequila, and he doesn't ness. Like that feeling so he doesn't drink it. He likes vodka (and not cheap crap vodka. Belvedere, goose, etc) because eyou get a cleaner drunk from it.

Drinking 6 shitty cans of Miller lite will get you a different type of drunk than a martini would. You won't figure this out on the first go m8.

Also mixing stuff I.e. vodka and whiskey might be a very bad strategy, remember. Stick to one type of liquor. Or one liquor and then switch to beer.

If this really isn't a troll, then go slow. Ignore the guy above who said to drink a fifth of vodka btw, as that will certainly be a bad bad thing.

I would hold off on drinking more, and eat something. Seriously the eating part cannot be emphasized enough. Relax, watch some TV. And yes the weird lag video game thing is basically what one of the big effects of alcohol is.

Also, don't mix liquors (only vodka OR whiskey) and don't drink it in anything sweet for now, as that will prob make you even more sick.

Well now you know, so stop being retarded and eat something. Once you get to a certain point of feeling good it doesn't continue to get better by drinking even more, so a decent buzz is the goal.

Both of these are excellent pieces of advice. Eat something! Even as a literal alcoholic I don't mix liquors, and always eat at least something, even if it is some crackers.

Be careful.

Probably a poverty stricken Sup Forums user.

Cheap people like to chug shit vodka and go dancing. People with brains who drink have quality cocktails with their 5 course dinners.

I get you might not be able to afford good liquor at this point, but just be aware that that really shitty bottle of jack you're drinking could taste better if you were just to buy something actually worth the money.

Is goose that much better really? I got it and a cheap one(Smirnoff i think it's spelled) and the Smirnoff is WAY smoother going down. Like the other one is hard on my vocal cord area, the other tastes like sweet water with bugspray(Better than rubbing alcohol)

Wouldn't say poverty, but kinda a loner. I make 500 a week to sleep basically(USA) and just don't know what to do. it's a fucking tuesday morning for me. but didn't care to do anything big. I'm bored as fuck. Maybe friday I'll go out somewhere big. But as of now, fuck it.
To everyone else, I feel like it's already wearing off. A few minutes ago I was laggy, and kinda blacking out? Not passing out, but if I looked at something for more than 2 seconds it went all fucked and illegable. Now I'm almost normal feeling. I haven't tried walking again, but typing's fine.

This is why you should have listened to me. You won't feel the full (real) effects unless you follow my instructions to the letter.

Scratch the part of feeling fine. I went to cool lunch and found myself having trouble with coordinating things, I.E. Grabbing the pot/pan I walked backwards instead of reaching lower. It may be partially placibo though, and doesn't seem to be effecting my typing much, but my actual hand eye is fucked it seems.

Cook lunch*

Next time I will, but I couldn't imagine being like this in public. Seriously I couldn't grab a fucking pan, how am I supposed to function? What other tips do yo uhave? I'mma screenshot this and learn.

New to this thread, how much have you drunk and in what time period now?

Yes. Go watch a YouTube video on it or something. The goal of vodka is to be as clean and smooth as possible. If it's harsh or dirty tasting then its not as good. Smirnoff is rubbish to me personally.

$500usd is definitely in the lower bracket wherever you live, but it's not to say you can't have nice drinks. Just not as many of them on that budget.

Well for starters, always drink a few beers (Natty will do) before you start liquor consumption. Next, you want to make the liquor as tasteless as possible, and drink as much as you can as quickly as you can. It's kind of like bulking the night before a big game with carbs so you have enough energy. By drinking fast, you can keep a steady buzz going for about 4 or 5 hours. It's also just safer and more mature to get as drunk as possible in your own house with no one else around. That way it saves you a lot of embarrassment, so you're already doing a good job. Don't eat anything. It is just as you said, you get drunk much more "efficiently" on an empty stomach. More advice will follow.

To get an idea of what you'll be experiencing on a night out I suggest you have 2-3 shots (I'm saying that to not sounds scary, and because you have no tolerance... If it were me I would have to have more) and then walk down to the shop to get some food.
It's a simple daily activity but you will notice that your experience is different eg. more excitement towards a certain food, easier interaction with cashier ect.

Did 2 martini things, one with Grey goose, one with smirnoff to test the differance. And did a glass of jack and coke, 1/3rd jack roughly.

This is advice for an alcoholic filling an addiction.
That being said, it is good advice for an alcoholic filling an addiction.

I wouldn't say the lower side. Minimum wage in my state is under half that, so It's pretty okay for a 21 year old. plus my job isn't taxed

So far the only other thing other than me "sobering up" is it feels like my front head( near the brow ) it light, like... empty? IDK how to describe it, but mybrows feel light.

Sup Forums in 2016+1

First mistake - Vodka... It's not a nice drink, no flavor, white gurl wasted kind of drunk.
Second - Don't mix unless you're a seasoned veteran... You will feel like shit without a doubt.
It takes years of abuse to develop the skill of mixing liquor without discomfort.

If I were you I would stick to the JD now, you already went to it so going back to martini's will be worse than sticking with it.

But next time go and pick up a single malt whiskey on the cheaper side (for single malts), something like Glenfiddich 12 year or Lagavulin.. Try it mixed if you prefer it that way but also definitely try it with just a block of ice.
Let it melt and swish the glass and then sip the liquor letting it sit in your mouth for longer than what you naturally would. Even enjoy inhaling the fumes from the whiskey (which will also subtly effect you). Two decent drinks like that and you'll feel cosy and have a good idea of what a decent liquor buzz feels like.

I really don't get this. I feel pretty fucked.

My brows feel bright, everything in my parifrial vision go keeps making every movement bigger than it is, I feel just weird. I can't say I like it. Maybe I'll try friday with ONE type of drink.

Eat something you fucking idiot

Have you ever had any experience with ANY psychoactive substance?

a goddamn martini
and you've never had alcohol before
and you didn't eat anything

you're already drunk

Nope. I was strait edge for 20 years and 364 days.

2... and a jack and coke.

Definitely EAT SOMETHING NOW. Alcohol can be fun, but you need to adjust your expectations. Basically starting to drink @ 10 in the morning is foolish unless you're planning on sleeping the entire afternoon.

Match alcohol with food. Do NOT overdo it, especially distilled liquor. It'll take about 20 minutes for your brain to receive a message from your gut that you've had more than enough, and by that time it's too late.

Stick with beer or wine. And take it easy, drink WITH FOOD, and don't be in a rush.

>Planning on sleeping the afternoon. BINGO M8. I do plan to do that(Work night shift, and it's a day off)

Also eating now(and waiting on chicken to cook)