Should I buy overwatch on PS4 to play with my girlfriend or on XBONE to play with my normal friends

Should I buy overwatch on PS4 to play with my girlfriend or on XBONE to play with my normal friends

if you can afford both an xbone and a pisspoor then you can afford a copy for both faggot

Bitches come and go bra

PC

This OP you have a fucking xbox and a ps4 you can drop the cash for 2 copies. Plus you could buy it used

Who the fuck play FPS on console ?
Buy it on PC

yeah pc is the best

Both the consoles were gifts and I'm trying to save my money somewhat I'm not buying a 60 dollar game twice

I'm not buying it for PC I don't know anyone who plays overwatch on pc

Then save you money for another game

go back TF2

I guess a better question would of been which one should I get first

Over watch could be more fun with more of your normal friends and not just with your girlfriend, is there any other games you could play with her?

It depends. Does your gf do anal and if not can you use this as a bargaining chip?

get a PC normie

Shut the fuck up niggers I have a PC but I'm not getting overwatch with it because I know no one who plays it

Play with normal friends yo. It'll be a lot more enjoyable. If you girl wants to play with you have her come over. It's a lot less gay then getting your friends to come over to play a game.

That's true some kind of split screen game would probally be better with my girlfriend

If you're not getting it for PC, don't get it at all scrub

I would if my friends had it on pc but they don't cause they're nigger faggots

If you get pc, avoid the nuking or hacks. Console players don't have to deal with that shit.

Could never play games on a pc, I can't get comfy with a keyboard.

+1 for at least realizing your friends are faggots

Ew I fucking hated that game and though overwatch would be even worse. I was pleasantly surprised with how much fun overwatch is. It seems that blizzard has an affinity for totally ripping off of other games and making them still fun by throwing a shit ton of money at it. For example heroes of the storm (league) hearthstone (magic the gathering) and overwatch (TF2) all blatant rip offs by blizzard that I enjoyed more than the originals

I remember when I was young I thought about how it would be impossible to play with keyboard and mouse. I was so wrong. I play with controller and get hand cramps every time now. Also can't aim. It's all about keyboard and mouse.

Have your friends and her all play competitive and say whoever has the higher collective rank gets to play with you

That's actually not a bad idea the thing is my friends don't have overwatch they're only going to get it if I do but my girlfriend already has it

Well it's not hard to tell they're faggots

Who will leave you?

/thread

Neither they're all really close and even if I broke up with my girlfriend we'd still be friends