Why do liberals whine so much?

Why do liberals whine so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
smithsonianmag.com/history/nikola-tesla-the-eugenicist-eliminating-undesirables-by-2100-130299355/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I probably would too if I was given everything I wanted by crying about it.

because they are all heart, no brain

It's getting fucking old and irritating

Everyone whines, what's your point OP?

What do children do to get things from their parents?

Because they are a special kind of snowflake

Because they think their opinion matters

Life sucks and and nothing is real. That's a constant of the universe.
Liberals fail to realize this.

they lack the balls and spine to do anything else

Fucking Christ you liberals need to get your shit sorted out, he won, get over it

because they realize what is at stake

this

Why do conservatives whine so much?

"Love like a human not a machine"... they're stepping on robot rights before they even got off the ground.

unpopular opinion

where have you been the last 8 years? republicans have been cry babies the whole time obama has been in office, refusing to do their job until they get their way and everything.

i think it is linked to charly chaplins speech
he just spoke ones in his movies

what do you expect from people who are mentally still toddlers

Because they are fucking retarded.

>Obama gets elected
>8th year in office coming to an end
>Republicans still whinging, calling him Obongo, muslim, blah blah whatever

>Liberals should just immediately accept that Trump is the president though

You guys can see why this is funny right?

/Thread

where were his papers tho

i would expect them to vote for some people allways repeating themselves and telling how bad so bad everything is and how fantastic and how tremendous they are

Republicans don't loot and stomp cars with molotov cocktails like a bunch of feral niggers

>with a bunch of feral niggers

Let's not forget

>Claiming liberals are bitchy
>Proceed to post majority of bitchy political threads

Why are Conservatives such hypocrites?

Nah they just take over wildlife sanctuaries and attack people on the internet.

How are we hypocrites? At least we don't make up fake news and pretend its real like the scumbags in the left

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.........

>Wildlife sanctuaries

What the fuck are you going on about weirdo?

Yeah republitards just announce they will shoot everyone if they don't get what they want. So mature. If Hillary got elected instead of the orange jester we would count bodies now. Get over yourself.

Are you calling me FAKE NEWS user?

>Republicans won't vote for legislation unless it aligns with Republican ideals

What do you expect?

Cliven Bundy, google it

Have you taken your pills user? You are delusional again.

Because democracy and free speech was a liberal mistake

Grown ups. I was expecting grown ups.

Why do Conservatives whine so much?

>just your average Trump, really

When we see hilabeests burning and beating and spitting and trying to fight everyone because they ran out of drugs what do you expect from us? This is why we all have big guns because of insane sociopaths like liberals

Fake News for conservatives is a massive emerging industry that is currently thriving because you people are the only ones retarded enough to consume it. It just doesn't work for liberals. Also, you dumb fuck's don't understand irony or humor and have little knowledge of current events, so you don't have a satirical news show either. Jesus it must suck being so fucking stupid, or maybe you're all just blissfully ignorant while you continue to ensure the destruction of our world.

>democrats are so whiney
>majority of political posts are about crying about democrats.

Lol you fucking consta-triggered hypocrites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

Try reading a paper once in a while

Just like the body counts when Obama got elected...... oh wait

Oh so you are retarded, delusional and violent. Such a surprise.

Are you talking about Alex Jones? Some of his beliefs don't necessarily represent most of us

We're violent when we have to be not when we want to be like you, but you fucks are starting to get violent.

That prooves republitards want to act tough and love showing their guns but are too much of a pussy to follow up their retarded plans.

Republicans vs liberals in a real fight is like a 5000 lb bomb vs a mosquito. Calm your tits punk, we're cool and collected for a reason

What else they gonna do? Not like they have a job or can get laid. They have too much free time.

Are you scared? You have guns, you shouldn't be.
Oh wait. You are just a bunch of pussies acting tough.

No it shows they aren't fucking animals who cry and riot when something doesn't go their way

Both parties whine. Honestly the republicans would've ehaved this way had Trump lost. Hell thw Democrats would've behaved this way had Obama lost in either 2008 or 2012. really annoying how the left and right try to paint themselves as morally superior.

>cool and collected

Lol low iq, incest and alcoholism is being collected and cool.

Come on faggot. Fite me irl.

Kek gtfo

What the FUCK are they even crying about??? ISN'T THIS DEMOCRACY? They should be happy they don't have cucks leading the country -Swedistan.

Fucking retarded people, I'm telling you, 1/2 of people are retarded and 1/3 are close to retarded. Tesla was right we need eugenics. I'd gladly die to contribute to this. Fucking retards

Except they are. See before and after obama.
The funny thing is they protest about the most retarded things that they made up themself (eg Obama birth certificate). Yeah faggot, the "obama is muslim" was #fakenews, as you millennials say.

>want to act tough and love showing their guns but are too much of a pussy to follow up their retarded plans.
No actually Republican have guns to protect themselves, and as upright citizens they wouldn't abuse them. Unlike weakling Democrats who dream about having a gun so they can shoot the highschool Chad (Republican..) that cucked them their entire life. Lucky Democrats are too much of a pussies to actually acquire a gun.

>Why do liberals whine so much?

Because they were SO, SO SURE that Hillary was anointed and was a sure thing. Hahahahahaha. This is delicious.

Right now on NPR they're going on and on about how wonderful Rocko Bama was. He was a fucking lemon! Bush 43 1/2. I hope they drown in their own tears.

Funny how the candidates have to act retarded cause most of the citizens of America are retarded, you're not going to get votes by actually talking sense LOL

>At least we don't make up fake news and pretend its real

Get over here faggot. Show me how cool and collected you are.

>tesla
>eugenics

Is this bait or are you retarded? Because if you are we should kill you to clean the gene pool.

No, go eat a bag of dicks. Lol

Fucking kek'd

Dream on you insecure faggot. Democrats are your CEOs. You have guns just because you want to act tough in front of your inbred friends.

Tesla believed in eugenics wtf are you talking about

Lol like someone has to be brave to buy a gun... that's the only reason republicans have guns, they don't require a bravery or iq test.

Pussy republicans in action. They can't fight someone even if armed :,)

Here you fucking cucks. I got your back, eugenics bro.

I'm wondering for how long Trump is gonna blame Hillary for everything that goes bad in the world.

You don't have to be a raging liberal to see that Trump is completely unfit for the job. Even the republicans hate him. If you do not understand that it is president unworthy to act like he does, you really should educate yourself.

Also, life is not black or white fucktards. Both liberals and republicans have valid points. You should try to work together and fix your shitty country instead of always undermining each other.

Why are we still a country? I don't want to be in the same country as people like you and your nasty latte-drinking intolerant friends

This.

>Fight the hate
>Acts hateful
I don't get it either....

smithsonianmag.com/history/nikola-tesla-the-eugenicist-eliminating-undesirables-by-2100-130299355/

Free to go to russia where you belong faggot

I don't want to fight, but if I have to someone gets shot.

That's why violent druggie liberals like you shouldn't have a gun

I'm not a faggot m8, I'm an American patriot

>Why do neo-conservatives whine so much?
ftfy

usually the parties set aside their differences so they can settle on something. left gives up something, right gives up something; you gain a compromise.
nowadays however the opposing parties halt any progress to make the other side look bad. this way they win the election in the coming election 4 years down the road.
just goes to show, Socrates was right, democracy is a horrible system.

lmao doing something about shit that's wrong with the world = whining. The fuck?

In the Disney vault along with Trump's tax returns.

They can tell what is about to happen....

That's not whining, child.

>8 years of republitards throwing a toddler hissy fit on the floor of Congress
negro please

Because we understand the 1st Amendment.

It's truly amazing how different political ideologies interpret the US Constitution.

Don't like liberals whining? Get the fuck out of my country because you don't belong here.

Keep misinterpreting the 2nd Amendment...

because they're so fucking tolerant

>You don't have to be a raging liberal to see that Trump is completely unfit for the job. Even the republicans hate him. If you do not understand that it is president unworthy to act like he does, you really should educate yourself.
>Also, life is not black or white fucktards. Both liberals and republicans have valid points. You should try to work together and fix your shitty country instead of always undermining each other.

This.

I'm glad you both feel so good in pointing out such obvious and useless information. The middle ground, such a courageous position you take

/thread

this OP: Because you let them

This election was a big event for them in their 20s. Its the first time many of them ever voted and they think it's like a sporting event where the louder they cheer the better their team does. They think the electoral college works like a magical lottery with the big states already counted, and most importantly they don't understand it's original intended purpose.

You don't need to be a raging anything to understand that Hillary was still less fit for the Presidency than Trump. The stuff she's done is undeniable, has cost people their lives, and is either the result of incompetence or ill-intent. I'll take insults over death any day.
That aside, Hillary is the hard headed type that would fuck us because she refuses to listen to reason. I still trust Trump (more so than Hillary) is listen to people and do what best, but probably just take credit for it all. The latter is still far, far better for the country.

And conservatives do?

OP where have you been the last eight years?

It's so weird how passionate they are over things that literally don't exist.