Just a Daily reminder. Trump won

Just a Daily reminder. Trump won.
3 days left until the inauguration.
If you have a problem with that, deal with it.
Otherwise, have a great day!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/what-does-iq-really-measure
cic.gc.ca/english/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Came here to say this.

What will Prezzy Kek do to further the Russian agenda today?

I've already turned his Twitter into a drinking game.

I can see you're not a faggot brother, keep it up, and have a great day.

THREE MORE DAYS

The butthurt is strong amongst the liberal conspiracy theorists. You need to stop watching fake news, it'll rot your brain.

Buzzfeed released the uncorroborated and unverified report. It has been around for months but no credible news source would run it due to the aforementioned reasons.

Fake news.

The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid.

An actual fact.

If you deny this you're likely in that majority :)

Here is a list of countries smarter then America: Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland And Sweden.

The average American is as smart as the average Latvian.

>Google it..

Pretty much this.

Not from America obviously.
>can't read

How fucking stupid are you idiots to think Russia has ANYTHING TO DO WITH AMERICAN POLITICS.

It was out of left field, there is absolutely ZERO evidence, I can't believe people aren't being killed for saying such nonsense.

Russia is our friend. There are millions of Russians in the US. They all drink vodka heavily. None of them have ever cut off any heads.

If you really think Trump is Russian, you're absolutely fucking retarded and should be euthanized.

>fake news
You don't have to watch MSM to realize Kek is an utter dipshit. I've literally never seen a public figure so easily triggered, much less the leader of a country.

Pissgate sounds too good to be true anyway. He's been embarrassing himself/us for years.

We're all hip to Sup Forums's edgy reasoning for supporting this faggot. Enjoy watching the world burn, I suppose.

Go to bed, Vlad. It's 9pm in the Kremlin.

>Countries
>Hong Kong

Kill yourself

I sense some general butthurt.
Hey, cheer up butthole, Trump's gonna make America great again.

Facts do not frighten me. I am not ruled by my emotions much to the chagrin of liberals.

Your side lost... Get over it.

Bering Strait Crossing 2017. We Nordic bastards are finally going to become one with the motherland again.

So much edge.

You offer nothing for our world.

Seriously, since when have liberals cared about facts.
>countries
>Hong Kong
You had one job....

ITT: Same spergs posting the same /trash/ worthy shit

The world will not burn. The economic forecast of the US is up from 1.2/1.5% growth to 2/4/2.5%. Trump is already bringing back 1000s of jobs to the US via manufacturing. The economy is not going to collapse. Trump likes to build things, not destroy them.

>I'm not from America obviously
I don't hive a fuck about you politics. Your whole country is fucking retarded. I can't wait to watch it collapse again.

Both sides are retarded. The two party system is clearly flawed.
>TIL Hong Kong is not actually a country
Thanks.

>Here is a list of countries with low numbers of niggers and wetbacks:Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland And Sweden.

Same butthurt liberal incapable of facing reality.

And yet you took the time to post in a trump thread, how noble of you, you must be the best your country has to offer, which is shit.

Check'd, what a sexy pair of dubs. Never seen anything quite like them in all my days. Tally Ho chap, pip pip cheerio!

Collapse again?

What?

Your forgot to say cucks

If the country turns out to be great again, let's have trump for 12 years just to puss of the liberals even more.

dubs again

Nah, I know what that means and it doesn't apply in this instance. To say they are cucks means they are complex enough to get off to someone fucking their companion. They know no alliance, they are just worms.

>same bullshit argument every time from retarded racists
Prove it.

Noble? Did I say my country was up there?

I don't like stupid people, I enjoy confronting them with facts and watching their minds do mental back-flips.

I meant recession/depression.

Too stupid to realize when they had an ok president

We americans give our children free time to play and be kids. Asian countries have their kids studying 12 hours a day litteraly only to brag about test scores.

Also standardized tests AND IQ have been PROVEN an ineffective assesment of intelligence.

If americans are so stupid why has everything important that was invented in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries were invented by americans.

Insecure forign trash.

Wow you are an idiot.

Then where are your "facts"?
>same fag who said Hong Kong is a country

Fuck off CNN, you kikes are fake news

Bump

That's right

where is you're evidence that the IQ is an ineffective assessment of intelligence?

Theres a reason Obama isn't on there, its cause he fucked up worse than bush.

He's busy doing backflips to cover his ass.

#MAGA

*Cough*
Niggers and spics lower the average and then the remaining white idiots throw america under the bus.

The average scores are: Asian-Americans -106, White Americans - 103, Hispanic Americans - 89, African-Americans - 85

So unless you belong to one of the below average groups...

KEK

sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/what-does-iq-really-measure
Faggot cant use google. Calling other people stupid

That's a shame, they had me curious.

IQ was never ment to asses intellegence.

This. It has been a liberal long con to convince the American people that they are dumb and the rest of the world has it together, yet, bleeding heart liberals want to save them from their god forsaken countries. Liberal logic is an oxymoron.

You can't rot something that is already rotten.

How true user, well said, you checking in over at Sup Forums for Friday night festivities?

He made raping underage women legal! Fuck yes! Best president

Source?

Your tears nourish me

*slurp* mm that's tasty *slorp slorp*
Ah that's good stuff.

Sluuuuurp, mmmmm who knew there was so much vitality in this stuff.

> liberal tears

AKA "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but it seems to bother that person, so it must be right".

Have fun voting like an idiot. Be sure to be proud irl so we know who to laugh at.

Mmmmm you said it, you don't know what you're talking about, but your tears are delicious. What are these? Tranny tears? My favorite!

cic.gc.ca/english/

>beard
>skinny
>quote tattoos

You sure your not the liberal