New WWYD thread. Last one hit limit

New WWYD thread. Last one hit limit.

Left or right?
Why?

Wwyd?

wwyd to this 18 yr old cutie?

Fuck her in the fitting room.

Fuck her against that wall while she still had the dress on and pull her tits out to finish on.

WWYD??

Girlfriend

Face down ass up, I'd eat her ass on the beach in front of everyone

Face or moar?

Wwyd?
Reply 4 Reply.

THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING AUTISM fuck off with this facebook cringe you lonely 14 year old retards

What would you do to amy?

Make her fuck this girl

Wow, really similar.

Who's this?

She was a coworker of mine. Lol.

I'd wife and then force her into doing rhinoplasty so I get a nice insecure grill that looks good

wwyd?

her sister katie

need an user to cum tribute this so i can send to her ;-)

kik me: john_fuso

Wwyd?

Fuck it right in its big purple pussy.

Left. Even if she duckfaces. Better face, nice boobs

Good work user

my big sister

Nice try dipshit!!

What would you do?

Get a drink and join her. Try to chat her up

Get hard

How hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before threads like this become your best option?

Because this is some serious "last resort" shit... seriously, you sad, hilarious, terminally-lonely teenage losers.

>durr id fuck the slut in the ass an cum on her face lol
>pls post more fb pics 4 me
>i want to imagine what knowing a girl would be like

kill it... it's a nigger...

you mean basketball American?

wwyd?

i would beat the fuck out of this uppidy little cunt. then i'd use that rope to hang her naked bloody body. then i'd come back in a couple hours after the body has cooled off and fuck every one of her holes.

kidnap and chill

wwyd?

wwyd???

Ey

wwyd??

Reply for a reply.

Ok here

id get her on her knees and make her beg for my cock before i slam it down her throat and cum so deep that she doesnt need to swallow.

wwyd?

These threads are cringe af and you're both lonely fucking losers.

why are you here faggot, do tell

I'd bend that bitch over and make her spread that ass

I give my left nut for that too.

roll over in bed, see this, wat du?

My gf WWYD

WWYD to this skinny bitch

Shoot up a school/church?

Bump

wwyd?

Wwyd