Hey fags i have a small story about some girls from school had visit him...

Hey fags i have a small story about some girls from school had visit him. It contains me doing stuff to their stuff while they're walking our dog...should i proceed, or just go die? (Pic related, they are 16-17)

oh god, I forgot. "Him" is my brother. they're from his class

so it started when i heard that they're leaving. i went downstairs to where they were, and saw that their bags are still there, but their shoes are gone and my brother is gone. i realize they're walking our dog

I don't even think about it since I've fapped with two other girls' shoes before, so it wasn't a new idea. i opened one of the bags, which was quite large and made from leather. i figured it must be a gym bag.

Your sentence structure and over-detailing is already ruining the story. Please stop.

let them men finish, details are important

I started digging for panties, but found none. what a dirty girl, i thought. I found some sort of top. Licked it, dragged my dick around on it, got bored. dug a bit more, found a pair of really short shorts. (this is the girl on the right in the picture btw. I have an other pic of her that i will give you). I licked the shorts a lot, and then fapped with it. I also have a video of this somewhere. can find it if necessary. So now im getting turned on. didn't want to cum in it, since I'm a pussy. I went to check the other bag...

other pic

sorry, man I don't want to care about structure rn

come on show the pic

(Pic is other girl)
Went over to the other bag, it was small, made from black leather. opened it, found a lip gloss. thought I'd cum on it later. left the bag for now, didn't find anything in it. That's when i spotted the two glass of water on the table.

>Aggressively mashing the fast-forward button.

Syntax motherfucker
>No greentext
>Not pre-written
Well this thread has been about as much use as Anne Frank's trumpet. Why don't you actually make preparations before making a shit thread like this. A thread died for this trash, my dude.

Ew, no.

Fucking creepo.

So you drink the water, cum in your pants and count that as your first kiss. Nice job, buddy!

One of them were almost empty, so i looked for lip marks, and found one. rubbed tip of my dick all over the rim of the glass and dipped it inside the remaining water. did the same to the other glass and got some pre-cum in there too. I refilled the mug of water so that they would drink more. I then went back to the big bag and pulled out the shorts. fapped in them and recorded it this time, then i came into the sink and dipped the lip gloss in the cum. made sure to get some in it when i closed the retracty-thing and the cap

Sorry to disappoint u guys