Tomorrow I will commit my first smuggling attempt, it will be something similar to the photo...

Tomorrow I will commit my first smuggling attempt, it will be something similar to the photo. from south america to other continent. any advises b ?

Don't post online about it.

this
oops, you already did. good job faggot. enjoy the cavity search Tyrone gives you.

lol dont do it

I almost smuggled a few grams of weed from Kansas to New Brunswick

> "almost"
Lookout we got a badass over here!

security never checked me and i dont have criminal record i already have the package

Tbh, depends on where your going. Don't even begin to think that you can get that into the US. Drug dogs all over international terminals

the pckg will not release odor since its right in between my ass cheeks and balls

K, good luck with that

You're clever OP.

Domestic flights are surprisingly easy to smuggle shit. I've taken 4 strips of 10 250mg tramadol by hand luggage and weed in my sock. Internationally will be more difficult, but still probably much more achievable than it'd seem. Just stay relaxed and act normal. Good luck

what you mean ? not even one time in airports i got checked in my ass cheeks

kek

didn't know you wanted to smuggle a rubber giant vibropenis

prepare your anus

Watch the movie Midnight Express for motivation

Yes. And no customs agent would never even imagine that either. Brazilian prisons had like 120+ decapitated or eviscerated guys since the beginning of this year. Do you really want to end there?

Not in Brazil. Doesn't matter i will not get caught. its less than a kilo, who's going to put their hand in my balls? never happened

Don't talk to the cops.

You are going to get caught so just lawyer up immediately.

I can imagine you, forgetting to take off your belt, making the metal detector ring...I can almost see you start shaking, while you realize that you can't pass any physical inspection

why you say that ? the last two flight trips that i had i even simulated the package in the spot same size. 500g under my balls there's no chance to be caught in the first time

I fly a lot.. the belt and shoes its automatic, even when you forgot they just tell you to take it off

you just need to forget a coin in your pocket. you'll be fucked. hard.

OP's gonna spill his spaghetti all over the airport

>a coin in your pocket you'll be fucked.
>a coin in your pocket
>a coin
Thata why they make you empty your pockets before you even go through. Have you ever been to an airport?

>they make you
>they ask you
ftfy
have you ever been to an airport?

U mean to say 120+ have been killed in 17 days?

Are you saying everyone with a coin in their pocket gets strip searched?

Mythbusters already tested this. Dogs found in even in sealed containers covered in peanut butter

Dude, one time I dumped a dimebag out of the bag about 100 yards into a thick forest and dogs found it

i dont even recall to see dogs in any airport that i've been to. dogs are used when they suspect someone or a luggage

A couple yrs ago me and my friends were driving around getting stoned so just
for fun we went walking around inside O'hare airport.
Realized I forgot to leave my weed in the car so I was paranoid as fuck.

after tomorrow I will post pics unpacking