Doesn't it bother you snowflakes that trump got beat by a girl but we gave him his participation ribbon anyway...

doesn't it bother you snowflakes that trump got beat by a girl but we gave him his participation ribbon anyway, usa elections are where even losers get an award

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WscArR_rIyA
youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ive hated the US election system since I was 12. It doesn't make sense is just retarded. Glad I don't live in that shithole of guns burgers and racists.

Awww, another millennial who was playing on his phone when his school taught the Constitution. That's just adorable.

Top kek
OP BTFO

without the Russians trump would not have been able to rig the election, he just isn't that smart

there is no denying trump was not the choice of the people

Specially not the dead and illegal immigrants

Oh, yes... The Russians! And global warming. And 8 years of failed Bush policies!

>Go on...

Trump has already given me what I wanted- Liberals losing their shit over a lost election.

yep, it's fucked

the very last time Republicans won the White House was the exact same thing. I'm actually old enough to remember it.

pic related

Registered Democracts considerably outnumber registered Republicans, and the Republican Party is no longer even capable of winning the popular vote.
>and yet, they control every branch of government by destroying the separation of branches of government and gerrymandering the entire country

Maybe you should go live in a democracy instead of a federated republic.

don't you get tired of having to resort to fictional bullshit to try to support your position?

>actually believing that millions of illegal ballots would go unnoticed
too bad you didn't do anything about it, you fucking pussy

real Americans get to spend Trump's presidency in a federal prison for believing his Tweets.

a federal republic is a form of democracy

now stop being so fucking stupid all the time

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG!

maybe we should start listening to the will of the voters? and stop handing out potus attendance awards

A federated republic uses a representational system such as the electoral college, this prevents mob rule in elections. It stops a few large population centers such as Los Angeles, Chicago, and NY City from deciding for an entire nation. It also stresses more powers reserved for the states and their people over the national government. Didn't they ever teach you this?

He squealed. Spit formed on the side of his mouth. He propped up his head, face red and spotted. He then pridefully boasted "

no it is still mob rule, just a mob of people who are owned by Washington insiders as opposed to a mob of citizens trying to elect a president

Sorry you don't like the electoral college system. We've used to for over 200 years. But, the time to complain about it is BEFORE the election, not after. Sorry about your luck.,

ITT: a bunch of pissbabies crying because we made fun of their participation ribbon president

Yes, 3100 counties owned by Washington insiders as opposed to about 58 counties that voted Democrat. Yes, I'm sure you're right.

>what is the electoral college

the EX is not a bad concept but it has lomng since abandoned its sacred duty to protect the union, and chose a potus who was not the will of the people and is in bed with foreign governments . they did not do their primary task, to prevent a treasonous shit bag from becoming potus

>Trump got beat by a girl

Even though trump is the one being inaugurated as President not that dumb cunt.

That's the system, not the people.

yawn

I presume you meant "EC", but okay... Hamilton explained this in the federalist papers. And, I bet you never read #86... and only heard of it in the last 6 months. It talks about the need for the electoral college to PREVENT the presidency from becoming a popularity contest, thus preserving the voice of smaller states.

Jesus, when did schools stop teaching this?

some one hear a baby crying?
I swore I heard a crybaby.

we did, you lost

if you dont understand the elctoral college then you are retarded.

california, new york and illinois would pick every single president if popular vote counted...

also, the different in popular vote was right at 2million votes for hilalr, california alone had a +4million votes than trump for hillary. remove california, trump won popular vote.

that's some ribbon. most powerful man in the free world.
what did Hillary get again? what was it?

What's wrong with 1 vote 1 person?

Unfortunately money and Russians win you the elections these days!

sure kid. you need to check your diaper.

Nothing... just as long as you don't mind Chicago, NY City and Los Angeles deciding every presidential election.

Hey bush paid off Florida for that win..

What a presidency: everyone hates him and nobody wants to work with him.

the participation award came with 7000 hydrogen based thermonuclear weapons, we good bro, we good...

People who dont understand the electoral college should lose their ability to vote. If hillary won the college and lost the popular vote we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

seem like you need a class in the us constitution, if all you have is crap you read on facebook, you need to gtfo

>who cares about having a functional government or respecting the Constitution when you're a WINNER
you're such a mindless partisan tool

But your vote would be worth the same as the vote of a guy who lives in New York City.

califailia is full of illegal immigrants

its votes shouldnt count anyways

Aww, sweety, you're still upset over that? 3 recounts, and Bush won. 4 major newspapers did their own recount, Bush won. Then, in the last minutes, Al Gore tried to get the Florida election committee to do a 4th recound, but only in certain districts. Florida supreme court rules that you cannot change election law in the middle of an election. Bush won.
Seriously, user, it's been 16 years. Move On™.

He lost by the largest margin of any President in history.

You're an illegal immigrant and your vote shouldn't count.

>remove california, trump won popular vote.
remove the fucking window lickers and trump never sees the first debate

or rather private servers, corrupt politics, and a history of lieing looses you one...

First off, Newfriend, I was referencing the Federalist Papers, which...while considered "founding documents", are NOT part of the Constitution. Care for a do-over?

cool story bro

>Loser
>Won the election
>Therefore winner
There, your entire stupid fucking "argument" destroyed in three lines...

Regardless of the popular vote, hillary had every advantage she could have this time around and still manged to fuck it up. Do you really want someone who cant even win a election that was rigged in her favor?

Exactly, not sure I get the logic against going by the popular vote. Probably because the GOP would be obsolete if they did.

I swear, we go through this every fucking thread. Well over 50% of the US population lives in CA, NY and FL. Therefore, a presidential candidate would only have to appeal to those three highly urbanized states to win, and fuck everybody living in rural areas.

Go back to where you came from.

not with someone as uneducated as you, it is hard enough to debate an intelligent person, it is impossible to debate a ignorant one,

Like the EC right now does to densely populated areas?

So what, more pepople voted for her, she should of won. Who fucking cares what farmers in bumbfuck nowhere think? The major cities and most important parts of the country should tell those fucking racist losers whats right.

Please, oh learned one, PLEASE show me where in the Constitution it says anything about the popular vote deciding a president. I'll give you a hint- look in Article II. Section 1.

im from /b

im home

>and fuck everybody living in rural areas.
well I agree with that, they are all meth head welfare inbred shitstains anyway

Can't tell if troll, or simply ignorant

gl next time

didnt work out for ya this time

while true, the political stance of those 3 cities would decide the election. not the political stance of the entire country.

the electoral college is there is give a voice to the entire country, not just 3 wellfare filled metropolitan areas.

I for one hope they overturn the results of the election. It'll be the first step in getting rid of all that outdated bullshit that makes people think they are entitled to own assault rifles and makes the rest of the world think we are idiots for not having gun control.

>should of won
>of
You're not proving your case here, retard.

youtu.be/WscArR_rIyA

right fucking here

can't tell if serious, or simply redneck

those who live on hope alone

die starving

There is a difference between weighing and ignoring. Urban states get millions of dollars pumped into them in political funding in the hopes of securing their massive pools of electoral votes. Without the EC, it would be exactly the same, except that 45% of the US population would be oppressed by people who neither know nor care about them, their jobs and thier ways of life.

how do you expect those cities to be fed without farmers? how do you expect those corporate centers to have any products to sell without the manufacturing businesses in small and medium size cities all over the us?

you are really fucking stupid.

>the election would be chosen by a majority of voters
I'm not sure what the problem is supposed to be here.

I have to say- SO MANY of the posters here are perfect examples of why we don't have a popular vote president.

Sounds good to me

wow, you really don't know shit

People like you are why politicians extort a broken system to represent financial donors instead of voters

>Who cares what the farmers in bumfuck think?

The farmers in bumfuck, for one. And as the people who feed this country, the founding fathers made sure they got a say in how the government works.

I am laughing my ass off at all this nonsense, do these democratic babies evern relize what they are doing? Kicking up more shit, making people hate democrats and SJWs retards, its going to to make sure Trump gets a second term if they dont grow the fuck up and try to work together.

I mean they were blaming white males from the start and kept right on doing it after the election. Obama outright said he was going to do everything he could to cause trouble for trump and make the transition as hard as possible. How in the hell is that going to bring the people they pushed away back?

youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU

We can just import food, who the fuck still values famers this day and age when they are just entitled welfare queens leeching off us all.

only 11percent of the food we eat is grown in the usa, all you farmers can fuck right off nobody would ever know

He didn't. He actually won the electoral college which is how you win the presidency. Not by popular vote.

entitled wellfare queens? yet you support LA, NY and Chicongo picking our president every 4 years...

Let them destroy each other, at the end of the day they're doing us a favor.

Look, Califags: if you want shillary to be your president so bad, then declare your fucking independence and go make your own shitty country with her in charge.

I dont remember protests of this magnitude when Bush 2 beat Gore when Gore won the pop vote. Thats the real issue here, the fact that sooo many people, companies, and other politicians are boycotting the inauguration..

I know Sup Forums is full of extreme examples of the population so the political debate here goes nowhere pretty consistently but when this many ppl are boycotting, there should be some sort of reconsideration.

If we did that, the rest of the country would be fucked.

Yes, they are the most educated and relevant people in the country. I would rather they do the voting than some high school drop out that shovels shit on a farm.

>calls 2 term president a muslim/ non citizen for almost 8 years
>expects respect

Kek

please explain...

usa: the country where the loser is nominated president, and the winner is forgotten.

explains a lot.

But I thought you didn't care about the inbred meth-head bumfuck farmers?

or high school drop outs that live off wellfare and shoot at each other all day in the hood?

you are literally retarded.

>but when this many ppl are boycotting, there should be some sort of reconsideration.
This isnt fucking grade school, its the same electoral process that has been used since the country was formed. Throwing that away for some crooked old cunt is just insane to think, and shows how stupid hillary supporters are.

this is why its called califailia