Bonus Round

Bonus Round

Object to the left of you is your weapon

Looks like ima cut some keeids. I could probably take out a minimum of 3 waves.

Ults? Power-ups?

Crap.

about 100, 300 if i started working out again
can't wait for that bonus round, I got a big black remote xD

this is a 2nd grader

5th grader

50 minutes

I have a door as a weapon, I think I'd be good for like 24 rounds. I feel the fifth boss would be what does me in

I'd say I'd get halfway to 3rd boss with box of nails

I think that a half empty tube of insect bite cream won't do me any good.

Is it a big box? You could set traps with it

I got a spoon. A FUCKING SPOON! I WILL CARVE OUT YOUR HEARTS AND BRAINS! I WILL MAKE A CHAINMAIL FROM YOUR ENTRAILS! I GOT A SPOON! I'M INVINCIBLE!

I have a bottle of bourbon

SO

I guess I'll drink until I cant feel feelings anymore so I can more easily kill them and take more pain

I'd probably get to like 5th boss battle before tiring out completely.

2nd graders don't get erections, so none

what is the amount of time between the waves? Does the next one start just as the last one ends or is there a pause? Depending on that I could last about 50 mins, probably 5-8 bosses, before tiring out, or if theres a pause of 5-10 mins between waves, I think I could triple or quadruple my time.

Assuming this giant goofus would put all 150lbs of himself into the fight, I'd say we could go until we were physically exhausted. Depends on how much time there is between waves. If we get an hour or two to rest and eat and powernap and piss and shit, we might be able to go forever. If the waves come immediately after we finish, we'd have to work a system out.

Like maybe keep one of the little shit kids alive so the next wave can't come yet and just sort of lock it up so we could have a nap and take a break.

If they just come every few minutes regardless, we'd be in trouble. We'd still last a while, but fatigue would eventually wear us down.

Timing is really everything with this question.

I have a miniature plastic skeleton... i could try spooking them i guess

killing someone is actually pretty hard unless you have a gun
knives and machetes arent as easy as movies show them

A few 1000 my stamina would do me in
Im grown ass man with machete are you fukn serious

My weapon is a laundry basket. It will serve me well against these whelp. I'll even stick the 5th grader inside it and sit on it, declaring myself the new boss and invoke war between the second and fifth grade castes.

Ive got a blanket... I could easly take on the 2nd graders but for the bosses I would trap em in the blanket like how gladiators used nets. Probably could go 30 rounds.

A butane torch is my weapon. I think I could take as many as could come.

Till you're out of butane

object to my left.. I think I'll be alright

Just got my gun license, looking to purchase something like that. How much that run ya?

my object is a phone, so id use it to buy a gun and a machete and then mow them down

Object to my left is my father.

Come at me ayyyy lmao!

>left
right, learn the difference stupid amerifat

needing a license to purchase a gun, fucking cuck. that said, it's a smith and wesson M&P, they retail for about $450. I picked mine up from a friend for $375

laying in bed, the nightstand is to my left. nogunz eurocuck

Yeah, take it up with PA lawmakers.

I don't know, do kids like tahini?

fortunately for me i am in a military base. To my left is a Russian mi-28 hind attack helicopter. Fuck the waves. Im going to fly to the nearest school. Trip the fire alarm and mow the kiddies as they come bounding out .____.

Well, I suppose my cactus will do...

I didn't know you needed a license to purchase in PA, just for concealed carry. if that's your intent then I'd recommend the m&p shield, it's much more comfortable to carry. pic related, shield on the bottom

Yeah, for 1 wave

beat up like until they don't want to fight anymore? that would be like 1 punch per second grader maybe 2 or 3 for the 5th grader, i think i can throw 100 punches before i pass out of exhaustion. If its beat up until they can't move, whats that maybe 3 punches a kid? i have no idea. imma guess like 6 rounds, there's nothing to my left.

This is exactly the zombie apocalypse. Gotta crush their skulls with a crowbar. All comes down to your physical ability.

well, a wave and a half. capacity is 15+1

Pass out of exhaustion? My sides user you autist. All that math and it doesnt make a sense at all. You wont pass out of exhaustion, your punches will gradually get weaker though and it will take more than 2 punches per kid. Id say a pussy like you will last 2 waves before you bitch out and curl up like a ball crying and begging to be left alone.

I'd say anywhere between 5-10 rounds. I have a rake to my left.

It'd be messy, but i can probably go pretty far.

>TFW I'm leaning on a truck

Easy mode

Fucking second grade barbarians are no match for the legion. This is my weapon.

Lil fags won't stand a chance

The average 2nd and even 5th grader would most likely give up after being hit once though. Idk i guess itd also depend on how bad they want to kill you.