Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/khiyfen6D7U?t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my god

I do enjoy tubby-tustard

2/10 for getting 1 reply

And this is a problem because...?
If you don't like the stuff don't eat it.

That's not how they're made in Europe.
Probably because we aren't a backward shithole without standards.
Granted it's still junk food nonetheless.

>gotta make money off all those unwanted male chicks

>male privilege

i like pepto bismol

You're all idiots.

youtu.be/khiyfen6D7U?t=1m

Almost none of this is true. And processed foods are really fucked up, but fuck off with this fake shit

Is this teletubbies

BITCH THAT'S THE TUBBY CUSTARD MACHINE

I really don't care what it is made of if it tastes good I see no problem

There is an upside to liquid chicken.

Are you just learning this now?
Everyone knows this, retard!

TUBBY TUSTARD

YARD BIRD SMOOTHIES! WOOOO!

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Yeah but he's right about mechanically separated chicken being pink and died white.

Only legitimate response in this thread

more lies and fake news from the liberal media, fuckin with my tendies

>OH BOY I REMEMBER THAT TUMBLR POST IM GOING TO PLAY DUMB TOO!

Whats the problem? Niggers have to eat something, night as well feed them trash.

Is this fun for you? It's kinda boring to me and you're probably the type of person to complain about the quality of content on Sup Forums. Thanks for perpetuating the problem, I guess.

DON'T YOU PUT THIS KIND OF BLASPHEMY ON TUBBY CUSTARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I HOPE YOU'RE FAMILY GETS RAPED BY A PACK OF WILD NIGGERS.

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL
GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME
GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!
NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD
LE UPBOAT
XD
WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

That is Tubby Custard, sperm from the Teletubbies.

> chicken nuggets are made from chicken

Topkek. That's the biggest lie in the whole post.

Hey, tastes good, so I'm eating it.

>tubby-tustard
>my fuckin sides

Now I'm hungry, thanks op..