Wwyd

wwyd

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/v5lZW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bend her over and eat her pussy from behind. Once she's super wet ram her from behind while choking her hard

These threads are fucking autism, kid.

Push her down and ram my cock down her throat. She'd start taking it like a champ and I'd continue throat fucking her till I came in her mouth.

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd to her?

I'd rip that stuff off her and maul her tits. Push my cock into her slutty pussy and fuck her hard. Pull out and cum all over her body

WWYD

Nothing, cause she looks like a trap

wwyd? replies get replies

eat her ass in that leggings!

Confirmed not trap

Wwyd

the one on the far right is shorter, has better tits, and a smaller ass ... and wears shorter skirts. yep, i'd make her my fuck toy once we ditched the two blonde skanks

>Wwyd
Ask to meet her roommate

WWYD?

you know it's bad when she's cuter with her sweatshirt on ... girlfriend here has a serious middle and developing 'pussy belly' under those high-waist jeans ... that's just nasty at her age ...

wwid? check to see if she has a gag reflex with my cock ... if yes, rip her sweater off and fuck her tits. if no, rip her sweater off and squeeze her tits and cum down her throat

I'd let the girl in grey ride my cock reverse cowgirl in the front of my car. Smack her fat ass and stick my thumb in her ass. Hopefully her friend would want to watch.

Wwyd? What does she look like she's into?

ditch the older one with the chipmunk cheeks ... and feast on the younger, leaner, friend/sister with braces

Let her gag on my cock cause that mouth looks like it can take some dick and balls all at once. Hold her head down and cum in her throat.

tell the one on the right she needs to shave or use different bikini bottoms, the world can see bush through those. then fuck her sister on the left while she went to shave/change

holy shit ... i have that exact same santa soap dispenser in my guest bathroom. for her high obviously high-end decorating skilz i do whatever she would like, after buying her dinner at the restaurant of her choice.

Wwyd to her! I know her and she loves rough sex.

i was making time with the brunette - i wanted that booty. after being cock-blocked and her dragged away by her blonde (ugly) friend it's become clear she still wants to continue our conversation. i'd get her room number and tell her i'd come up later ...

fuck her ass until she cries and begs me to stop

She wouldn't! She'd beg for more.

what would you do to my gf? Will post more if requested

Anyone?

Eat her ass and finger her till she creamed all over my hand.

wwyd

wwyd to my friend?

Rip open her leggings and fuck her from behind, pulling her hair and squeezing her tits beneath her hoodie. I'm cum a little bit inside her but then pinch my dick off, swing her around, and shoot the rest on her flat face.

Land a load on those glasses

>wwyd

yet another 12 year old gay faggot posting a random fb pic lazily asking for expert advice about how should he masterbate his ridicolously tiny flaccid saggy penis

wwyd? replies get replies

I wanted to blow my load in her ass when I worked with her! Like I said super freak!

My gf. Wwyd

Pull those shorts down and fuck her in her parents house so good she have to have a gag to stay quite.

she loves it rough

Fuck those tits and cum all over them! Moar!
What about this girl?

have any nudes?

i would impregnate her

I wish!

WWYD?

grab that overgrown hair and rip her bikini bottom off and fuck her rough and hard, then hum in her hair and make her walk back naked.

Wait for her to finish puberty?

Tie her to a chair and use the hokes in her pants to completely rip them open and fuck her ass until tears roll down her face then cum inside her then leave her for strangers to use. Here's moar, wwyd

did you fuck her atleast?

Nope she slept with like 3 other dude there and I went for a girl I didn't have worry about wearing a rubber.

How about this?

There's a lot more if you tell me WWYD

i would kiss her and then throatfuck her as hard as i can, and after that dry anal.

fuck her missionary while grabbing those juicy, thick thighs then tit fuck her to cum on her dirty face.

Thoat fuck her till she gags all over my cock and it's all sloppy and she's begging for me to fuck her. I'd bend her over and grab a handfull of hair and slide my dick in her ass without telling her.

tie her down and throat fuck that ugly face then cum in her throat and make her swallow.

imgur.com/a/v5lZW
Hope you enjoy

I'd take the one on the right by the hair, bend her over and fuck her ass as hard as I can and have the one on the left bend over the balcony railing and have the one I'm fucking lick her asshole then I'd cum in her ass and make the one on the left lick it all out of her ass.

I should also mention my gf has a dog fetish. So, do what you want knowing that

What would you do to this cutie pie British girl, user?

Moar?

Sexual interactions

British? Back to the congo, bongo

Lift up that school dress and fuck her from behind

Play frisbee on the beach

Shove my cock between those DSLs and face fuck her. Pull out and cum on her face and titties.

More

wwyd to my little sister?

i want to slap her face with my dick

Bang 'em both! Tell them my name is John from Baltimore.

That's female????
Bullshit

Any pics of her and a dog? Or nudes?
Cause I'd totally watch her get fucked by and dog then crawl over To me on all four dripping with cum and suck my cock till she has a pussy and mouth full of cum.

Use her all up.

Mmmm. More?

Punch her in the face for that stupid eye makeup

Got a face to go with this?

give you a nephew

I would let my two rotweiler's take turns fucking her on her hands and knees and knotting her deep

she needs to push it even further until she starts crying

Lick that juicy cameltoe and tell her to squeeze my head between those thighs. Fuck her missonary, cum inside. She seems sweet.