Now look where it's got me, I'm a total loser man

>Got the complete leaked Ashley Madison list
>didn't do anything with it

Boring how? I'm a new fag to the deep web

Aren't we all losers?

I don't know anymore
This site changed to much
I used to be able to say I love everybody here
Oldfags migrated, this is my first post here in years, normies and moralfags infestation.
I just don't know anymore man, it's like watching your home fall apart

Too*

>best friend shows me tor
>don't seem him for a while
>he's in federal prison for pizza

2/10 FagScape meme

One time I sat at my computer and looked at a website on the deep web. It was very exciting.

Don't worry user, some of us are still here

I've seen good things recently on this board
The clover gender raid was going well but seems to be on pause for a moment.

2017 is a new year for us

Deepweb is only ontresting if you have to use it. For just browsing its boring. What do you need from there?

>Now look where it's got me, I'm a total loser man
You would have been a loser anyway, don't blame it on a website

Imagine the regular web, but make it really slow and hard to navigate. That's the deep web.

Haha I can only dream dude, thank you.
Granted, much less of a loser. I wasn't playing blame either, more just implying I spent all my youth here.

Placing*

I'm a new fag so idk the golden years of this site :( I do imagine it being less shitposts tho

Was this a fun website? Lol

Tbh I was looking for dmt

So nothing crazy or do u have to go deeper?

Just go to some nigger. They alwaya have that shit

Never lmao niggers have weed

If pizza drugs and guns are your thing then the deep web is fun. Other than that you have no reason to use it

Well, you can't really search for crazy stuff, you have to have specific links. Also, all the crazy stuff is just CP, drugs and stolen personal info. It's not like it's full of Red Rooms (which are fake and gay anyway) or aliens.

There is nothing crazier than what you'll see here, really.

red rooms are Fake? Honestly felt like that was the craziest part and wanted to know more, now I'm very much disappointed.

Only thing I'd prolly be interested in is buying psychedelics anyways, the whole buying a hit man is pretty crazy too tho

Never got how people don't know how to use the deep web, litrally a Google Search on clear net tells you everything in step to step processes

Are you fucking 12?

summerfriend detected

>remember the first true raids of Sup Forums, without that habbo shit?
>yeah, anons hunted down animal molesters and psychopaths
>yeah, fucking normies and normalfag

now gtfo

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

Yeah. Same with Snuff films. Really just urban myths that have never been proven. If they were real, you'd be able to find footage on the normal web (it's not like it's hard to find videos of murder using just Google). Red Rooms myth didn't even start until the movie Videodrome.

This is exactly why
I don't understand you guys anymore
You're maybe a few years old and can't even discern your anons properly

I'm actually 3 but close enough

Videodrome? I'll check it out, well ill just add this to the list of disappointments in 2017

>2017
>snuff films are urban legends
>this is because i have never seen one

really? please tell me that you are american.

pretty simple. over 90% of the traffic here is generated by faggots. same now as it was 10 years ago.

Sup Forums hasn't changed so much. it just generated more traffic and thus the good stuff is harder to find. but there was never plenty of good stuff. never.

Videodrome came out in '83 ya retard

Although it is a great movie

Make it its simple

Is it? I looked a bit into it, I know I need to order a plant or something

nice trips btw

This will tell you everything you need to know. Check recipes untill you find one that matches what you want wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page

And the Red Room myth predates the dark web, retard

And I'm sure you've actually seen a real red room? You'd be the first.

P.s. its worth making. Best experience ive ever had

Snuff films do red rooms don't

Retard

>downloaded 25 gigs
>did nothing
sure

>implicit facepalm.tar.gz
Alright, the issue of the "Redroom" actually started by the director Eli Roth, whom supposedly heard it from someone else that in the Philippines, you could pay big money to go kill a man yourself. The money would supposedly go to the persons family.
If you recall, Eli Roth was also the director of Hostel. A film that plays on the very premise.
The term "Red Room" actually came from a Japanese flash video game called.. you guessed it, Red Room.

Now, could they actually exist? Absolutely. But you're not accessing it via the deep web.

i have no idea what a red room is.

but i have seen films where people were tortured to death. and that's all it needs to be a snuff film.

Boring shit, drugs and cp. That's it. All the "crazy horror stories in the deep web" are mostly rumors or just plain bullshit.