My ass is bleeding i shat blood mixed shit what to do /b ?

My ass is bleeding i shat blood mixed shit what to do /b ?

Do you smoke weed?
>Serious question

no but i ate very hot spicy chicken wings like 2 buckets 10 hours ago could it be that

Taste it!

flushed it too late

Time to fucking start. No matter how spicy, you shouldn't bleed. Get on the chronic, cg you prolly have chrones

I checked some wiki may have that shit im scared should i go to hospital

Eat more oats, brother.

Go to the doctor peasant

if you haven't had your brains fucked out through your butthole in the last couple of hours go see a doctor.

Was it darker or was it just shit and blood

Maybe you got an anal fistula

You should probably go to the doctor, dude. It's never good if you shit blood. Could be all kinds of issues

post a pic of it, we need to get a clearer picture of what we're dealing with

This happens to me every few months, where I shit blood for a few days, sometimes just pure blood, no shit. I just started another ass period last night. Doctor's can't find anything wrong, but it's a possibility that I just have internal bleeding from a screwdriver I swallowed 10 years ago, so I guess we might be in the same boat OP

If the blood is red and lighter you should make softer shits and dont push too hard ... if the blood is mixed in the shit making it darker you should visit the doctor mate

>sometimes just pure blood
does it feel like having diarrhea?

Clear blood means just some rectal scraping, it's nothing. Dark blood means it's been in your system for a while, meaning it's from your large/&small intestine. If it comes for a week, it's fucking serious, go to a doctor without question and immediately. Crohn's disease, Colitis Ulcerosa and some others, all life ruiningly serious, are probably causes. If left untreated, you will in a while start every day start getting long lasting flares that hurt more than childbirth (according to women who have given birth), and if the treatment isn't early enough or won't work, they'll have to cut parts of your colon off and you'll shit in a bag 5 times a day and leak shit for the rest of your life and then you die to colon cancer when you are 45. Basically you are done. If you get meds early, you only have to deal with some nasty and surprising shits for 2 or 3 years until you go back to normal.

So in short,
>If the blood is clear, just be more careful with your dildo and eat less glass.
>If it's dark, finding a lump would be less serious

Regards: user with Colitis Ulcerosa who was lucky enough to get treated in time. It's easy to not hear about these, but colon diseases are very real and actually quite common. It's just not very sexy to advertise your bag shittings.

If the blood is bright red, it's from a source around your rectum/anus, so could be a haemorrhoid, some sort of anal tear, inflammation etc. It's more than likely just a haemorrhoid, but odd growths (i.e. tumors, polyps) could also cause a similar looking bleed, so it's probably a good idea to get it checked out.

COULD be colon cancer, it is one of the symptoms.

Yeah, and it's dark

Go to the doctor instead of posting it on Sup Forums?

I spent a week shitting half liquid dark black pieces of shit with blood on it once. Lived. You should be ok.