BrainDead

anybody here still watching BrainDead?

it's quite good tbj. getting better every after episode

hopefully It won't get cancelled cause pic related would be my legitimate reaction

Idgaf about the show but post more webm

So it's official. There are braindead shills here. There are 4 threads about this shitty show up right now.

shut up retard it's a fun show and mew is perfect waifu

My grandma watched the first episode and didn't like it. She told my mom it was bad.

I imagine there are MANY similiar stories across America, which means the show is D E D

top tier acting right there

On episode 3, this show literally is 100% mew isn't it?

it's about 79%

>no tits

firm, well suspending b cups are better than most others

don't even need a bra for those and they have staying power

Quit shilling this bitch and this garbage ass show, whoever you are.

>whoever you are.

oh, you know me

how much audience does this show have?

10k per airing?

Last episode got 3.17m viewers with a 0.4/2 rating in the demo.

Dead show walking

LALALALALALA I CAN"T HEAR YOU IT"S NOT GETTING CANCELLED KAALALALALALA

Sup Forums literally just watches it for MEW, if it didnt have her it'd be completely invisible on Sup Forums

3rd in it's timeslot. There were only two other shows on at the time. And one of them was a repeat.

Down from 3.30m with a 0.5/2 demo from the last episode. Week before that, 3.42m with a 0.5/2 demo. Premiered with 4.59m viewers and a 0.7/2 demo rating.

I'd be surprised if it makes it past the summer frankly

>hopefully It won't get cancelled cause would be my legitimate reaction

started watching it for mew, kept watching it because it turned out to be reasonably well made/shot and has some decent writing and a couple of other actors who can act a bit

watched the first 2 episodes and it wasn't terrible but i don't know, i'm not really into the whole political satire mixed with aliens kind of show so i just haven't kept up with it.

watch the next two episodes

Same its not compelling

Start crying bitch

the senate vote thing in e04 was good. subverted expectations and shit.

>the smart character doesn't play dumb and makes the same assumptions as the audience
I appreciate this.

has anyone see the last episode? she is nude in bed but covered and maybe in slow motion you see part of her boobs and her naked back

Garbage for housewives. KILL YOURSELF

One of them is a general and maybe not everyone wants to post in a general because they always end up turning shitty.

How do you know what housewifes like to watch?

>2016
>not being a housewife

That looks Transgender.
>manly jawline transition
>wide manly hands
>adam's apple

There is a lot of it about.

>be me
>be female
>all my friends say I'm the splitting image and clone of Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>tfw I am Sup Forumss waifu

>tfw they are just being polite

You probably look like MEW with downs

Roasties get out

you wouldn't know what a man looks like if you looked in the mirror.

>>>/reddit/

Get back to your containment board

that

I read the synopsis and it seems that it's a weak satire on the current election, trump and shit.

Or is it watchable?

Watchable for sure. It'll probably go the way of something like Utopia where it's a well made show that's just a bit too [insert shitpost of choice] for various people but will still have occasional threads made about it years after it's finished/cancelled and comes on netflix reruns or whatever.

Great show. I hope it gets a solid two or maybe three seasons to wrap things up and be remembered as the fresh summer break that it is. I certainly wasn't expecting anything good from CBS.