I've been backstabbed by a friend recently at school and currently am being constantly bullied by this guy...

I've been backstabbed by a friend recently at school and currently am being constantly bullied by this guy. I'm 18 but I'm not strong enough to stand against him myself and the teachers don't help me at all. I need something to even the playing field so please, spam sign him up for things.
Please help sign him up for the greatest of adventures.
The lad's # = (412) 807-9130.
I won't give out a name nor address, Just please help in making his life if even just a little bit harder.

Whats in it for me?

just gtfo when u can, live a good life, he wont, probably

You dont need strength to follow a man home and cut his throat in a dark alley. Just balls.

The fun of helping someone in need? lol. What would you like user?

>
>You dont need strength to follow a man home and cut his throat in a dark alley. Just balls.
I mean, someone fucks with me i remind them of reality. Sharp things can kill in seconds.

I was thinking Man looking for man on craigslist but that's too easy.

E D G Y

Get a brass knuckles and give him a prittier smile..

no one with the ability or guts comes here anymore, unfortunately, my sweet summer child

Against Sup Forums rules

I also don't want to be on the morning news as a new mass murderer.

The satisfaction of tying somebody's week.

That's not enough.

kek'd

I'll give about tree fitty ( He also said Sup Forums's gay)

We're not your personal army

>Too weak to defend myself

Bullshit. It doesn't take that much to bring down a guy bigger than you, you just have to fight dirty. Does he have balls? Kick him in his balls. While he's winded beat the ever loving piss out of him.

If you won't stand up for yourself you can't expect others to stand up for you. You're weak, your blood is weak, and if you've given up already you might as well hang yourself.

>412
>Pittsburgh
I live in Pittsburgh, Kek

its b8 m8

YES

rekt

Tru, I am a little kek. But it isn't him I'm worried about it's his group.

Fuck didnt mean to post tgat image nvm

thanks anyways tho

lol, I don't need an army just some people to help me out.

Unfortunately i get the urge to kill when disrespected. Luckily I don't hold a grudge.

Sauce

OP TELL US WHAT HAPPENED

If you guys don't wanna help, hmu with some fun ideas I can use to piss him off

I need a name nigger, I might know 'em

Oh, I've been sick with the stomach flu all week, this fgt has been calling me an ogre , and all other kinds of shit. He's pissed in my shampoo, put pored water on my bed, broke my phone, stole 300$ from me, and now resorts to trying to say crap on facebook.,

The nigger's last name is twiss

Then get the police involved you fucking idiot
Hope this is b8

Got 'em. Have a nice day.

Buy a silenced pistol and shoot him in the back of the head.

Hi /k/;
Nice to see you got here safely.

Nigger, just buy a gun, follow him, shoot the back of both his knees, then beat the shit out of him with a rock.