Not with you, faggot

kys

conversation about what?

Sure.

So...

How y'all doin?

can't complain

Sorta aighte. You?

Good to hear. Any exceptional finds, art wise?

Mostly good. Situation is on the rise.

TORQUE WORST SKIN

Glad to hear it, better to be goin' up than down after all.

not really

Weird. Lunara (hots) I had contained an embedded file.

Wat?

Was going downhill for a looong time. Glad to be better.

Moose ftw

Bœuf.

For what it's worth im glad you're doin better too.

thanks matey.

For some reason its counting blank posts as duplicate responses. Have to fill the text with something.

Anyone play dnd?

Mostly asking because I have to put something in here.

Also because Im curious if any other DM's have had trouble running the enigmatic Strahd

I guess after a certain point it does beg the question, why keep posting if I'm not getting off.

Guess because I like spreading my collection around.

are there any other furry threads happening?

Hey, you're welcome.

Used to, was a 3.5ed grognard for a long while, then fifth ed came out and i decided it was time i switched to other systems.

although it is currently spiderman infested.

Fair. I'm actually enjoying 5th a lot. The lack of focus on magic items and more focus on *Fuck Yeah Adventuring!*™

That said Ive been branching out too. Its a good time for RPG habits. Unless you play 40krpg...

Back in the day yer choices were either DND, or Traveller.

DND's OK to play, but I always ran Traveller when I had the chance to.

Anybody have requests? I have large folders of (specifically) bovines, canines, felines, equines, feral, pegging, and scalies.

Huh, didnt realize that was herm from the thumbnail...

In my "meager" defense, i actually gave 5th ed a fair shot, but it just wasn't for me. I sadly cant put my finger on it but there was just something "off" about the system. Possibly a massive case of bias from the many years of stickin by 3.5. Currently i enjoy shadowrun 5th ed, and vampire.

Femdom?

Fair. If it doesn't work for you it doesn't work. Im one of all 12 people who enjoyed 4th ed. 5 year long campaign in it from 11-30. I had a blast. Most folks did not.

Also playing shadow run right now. For some reason people always try to geek the troll. Silly people.

I'll see what I can do. Its not a category I organize for outside of pegging (which is not always femdom, per se)

Hey, see? Dozens of us.

My group used DnD 4th ed rules to run a one-shot that evolved into a campaign. Though the campaign itself and the setting we used had absolutely nothing to do with DnD proper.

It was basically SAO or Overlord but somehow less dumb, and, one of the most enjoyable campaigns i've ever played.

Also, apparantly spoiler tags dont work on Sup Forums huh, lesson learned.

Tbh, i liked the system, i really did. It just didn't feel like DnD for some reason. And whenever that got cut out of the equation, it worked fine.