/R/ fast ways to kill these lil' fuckers

/R/ fast ways to kill these lil' fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iElsCT3n1K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a youtube video I saw with a guy putting a mouse in a phiranha tank.

youtu.be/iElsCT3n1K8

Gasoline an a match

They're my snake's food. Can't burn 'em.

Water and a sealable lid

CO2
painless, efficient (20min)

Just pick them up by tail and smack their heads on the edge of the table.

It's much better to keep them frozen, than alive. They smell like shit and your snake doesn't give a single flying fuck wehter they live or not when he eats them.

Fucks up with all these psychos?

Dude, just give them to a pet store. They need them for snake food. if you dont wanna deal with it then just let them go in a canyon

this

Keep them and raise an army.

That's fucking worse then killing them. Smacking there heads on the table is how they do it in pet Wearhouses n shit pet shit mistreate animals to fuck

squeeze them

that english... whew

I wouldn't feed my snake a rat of which I don't know where it's been or whatever shit it's carrying.

Space program of course.

>when you get so mad you go full retard and forget how to English

You should go and trigger
dump them at a rehome place or sell them for feeders. If you must kill them then just smash their heads. Instant brain death.

Use a nutcracker on their skulls, then freeze in individual bags.

Sounds like just bagging them up and plonking them in the freezer would be less messy. Or would they nibble through the bags and get in your ice cream n shit?

hydraulic press

So sad.
They probably look at you as a new friend, while your snake would kill you if it had a chance.

Snake food

This. Rats are one of the most loving and intelligent pets going

set em on fire

drop box onto highway

A rat can go through a plastic bag like it isn't there if they're motivated. The problem with a rat loose in your freezer--even it's just a few minutes-- is they'll shit and piss everywhere before they finally die.

Have them fight in your arena, like that asian dude.

in college we'd use a cigar cutters over the trash can to decapitate them.

This and record it OP

Easy. Grab some charcoal, take the box outside. Pile charcoal inside, light charcoal, seal box with tape. Make sure to put it in a clearing incase the box catches, but I don't think it will. Or you could just find an airtight box, throw em in, seal it and leave it for like 20 minutes. Lots of easy, humane methods.

dont give them away find them a nice home

o in that case sap the neck

Gas and a lighter. Think op.

Timestamp

Stick the business end of a weedeater in that box. Then you can pour your snake a smoothie.

step on them

Please dont kill them I'll do anything dont hurt them

Im not even a newfag im just sensitive

What state r u in? And where'd you get these lil niggas?

Find a cat

/thread

Whatever you do, don't hold a compressed air blow can upside down and spray liquid nitrogen all over them then pour 100% rubbing alcohol on them. They might start shaking uncontrollably and have seizures from hypothermia

Full vid?

They are more important then everyone on this thread. Faggots

use a potato cannon to launch them into a wall