Explain me why darth vader wants to choke everyone? he could do anything, like testicle twist or something to opponent...

explain me why darth vader wants to choke everyone? he could do anything, like testicle twist or something to opponent, so why he doesn't use the force any other way?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/61937927#no61937927
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/61937927#no61937927

i dont remember

bump

Hes not very innovative guy

I imagine he mostly just wants people to shut the fuck up.

Shuts them up and expresses his superiority

because testicle squeeze is plain faggotry.

He'd probably shock them if it didn't electrify his suit as well.

I guess its more effective to kill people by choking them. But yeah why does he not just use the force to squeeze their heart inside the chest ?

Shit bro, when you think about it he could today ass rape you with the force.

>Who knows, maybe he's actually doing it while he chokes you but all those Imperial types are ashamed to admit it?

He throws shit and grabs stuff away from people!

Plus using the force to grab someone's junk is kinda gay.

How about just banging their heads into the table or wall? It would add some much needed humor to Vader personality!

On April Fools Day he runs around the Death Star issuing purple nurples using the force. He's kind of a dick.

This. Totally this

Not for a sith you jedi pussy

"be careful not to choke on your ambitions commander" worst line in starwars?

name one sith that squeezed testicles, u retarded faggot

I bet he grabbed Leia by the pussy with the force several times....

Why the hell would Vader need to be funny

Displays visually that someone has undermined Vader's authority in some way or another and is being punished/executed for it.

Quick way to kill someone.

Actually, he can't use Force Lightning. You need organic hands to use it. He can however use kinetite, which is a variant of Force Lightning.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetite

Yeah that line was unnecessary. Did want even back talking vader. The directors tried to throw in a funny but it didn't work

Other people in the room wouldn't be able to see a heart attack or testicle twist, but they can see the guys throat moving around on its own. More intimidating for everyone else there.

When he does it, he can almost feel his burnt off penis again.

If i was Darth Vader i would brutally force fist fuck everyone who disrespects me.

Keked at this

"aspirations"

at least quite it right