What are all of your opinions on stretched ears?

What are all of your opinions on stretched ears?

Cool 2000 years ago

Same as tattoos.
Fucking idiots who dont measure the lenght of their actions and "live in the present, bro".
Tell me how many respectable people who have changed the world for good has undeego any sort of body modifications?

Thats right... its about priorities and the sort of important stuff (or lack of in the afore mentioned type of people) that drives you in life.

Well I have them, 9/16's and those my friend look blown out and fucked up as shit

The absolute pinnacle of tragic. Hipsters trying to be different but looking like every other retard destined for a job where normal people don't have to see them.
You're not 'expressing' yourself, you not doing it as some kind of reaction. You're doing it to try to look cool and failing.

Look stupid and uncomfortable

Correct. It's permanently mutilating your body based on a fleeting fashion trend for the worst kinds of losers. The type of person that does this lacks a sufficient values system and isn't able to plan his actions or think long-term. It's a good way to brand yourself as an unintelligent and unreliable person.

To me that's disgusting.
But who am I to judge when I want a nosejob?
Do whatever you want with your body and stop caring.

They are useful as a redflag warning to not associate with this person.

>nihilism
>moral relativism
>camwhore

Yup, it checks out.

What? I was simply saying it's fine to do whatever you want, it's your body. Who cares what others think?

That statement is rooted in nihilism and moral relativism. You don't think any one person's values can be superior to another person's values, which is wrong. You think "You're not hurting anyone, so if it feels good, do it," which is wrong.

Gonna make plastic surgeons very wealthy in the near future.

Wow dude. Reading way too much into this.
Never said anything about the superiority of values, I just meant if you spend your life caring what others think, you'll never get to enjoy just being you.

Yeah stretched ears are gross as fuck, but so is tattooing your eyeballs. People still do it, it makes them happy or whatever. Who cares?
If it turns out to be something they regret, it's on them.

Ugly as Fuck even with the spacers in
also Is a fag
some Tattoos have artistic merit or personal meaning and look cool as fuck. Will admit cursive writing/Generic/sleeves look tacky as shit

I had them from the age of 13 up until i was 17 when i realized that I am no longer a child, and took em out.
Now I am stuck with two extra holes in my face.

>"You're not hurting anyone, so if it feels good, do it," which is wrong.
Not him but why is this wrong?

Because he's trying to be insightful and intelligent but is really a knobgobbler

Forgive me if I'm way off here, but wouldn't you be able to get a surgery of some sort to fix them?

Not worth the money.

It's ugly but not THAT ugly

This. I got my septum pierced as an edgy teen and since I didn't stretch it, its totally imperceivable now. Definitely a wiser choice for teenage rebellion.

Dang. Didn't think it would be more than a few hundred or something. Sorry user. Could be worse though

That girl looks hilarious

Both are guys

yeah
I could be looking like an edgy teenager
:^)

Oh man.. that's just sad...

most of the people iv met are pretty greasy that do it , do not like it , kind of a way i identify fags i dont want anything to do with , what u dont like it? fuck you 2

whore

Cunt

Nah mate. He's right and you are a ridiculous faggot to anyone normal who isn't an "extreme christian".