This normal?

This normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/aeY9mGb/who-else-has-this-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup

yes

i am the same way

its the best because the dudes tucked away until i need him (never)

yeah if you have a small dick

It's called an erection.. You'll live through it.

Raise the periscope

I'm scared and alone. Send help.

no, your foreskin is missing. sucks to be you

Taking pictures of it and showing them to guys on the internet?

No. It isn't .

Little flaccid cock turns into little erect cock? Ya it will happen everymorning user

You know OP, you could handle that yourself. I mean I think most of us do. Look dont be scared its going to sneeze milk and feel great. Let us know when finnished.

Lmao I died

A gypsy needed it for a ritual. It sounded legit at the time, but I never got my wish for a bunch of internet losers to talk about my cock.

WAIT A SECOND!!!

For white guys it is. If your ancestors were in cold areas a cock that shrunk in to keep warm was preferred, hence the genetic trait of being a grower vs. shower.

Mine grows about 6 full inches. I go from a 1" flaccid dick to 7". It has freaked out and amazed every girl whose ever seen it (all four of them)

I'm afraid you may have caught the JEW?

congrats viking.

Shit, I never thought of it like that. Makes sense, but obviously a dubious claim at best. Still, I'll buy that theory.

OP has a baby dick. It's an itty bitty baby dick!

Found the size queen.

Grower not a show-er my friend ;)

kek

i have the same dick, it's called "bloodpenis"

I'm the same way.

2' Flacid
8' Hard

>"bloodpenis"
thats not real i googled that

Nice cock, bro

Lose some weight.

9gag.com/gag/aeY9mGb/who-else-has-this-problem
Asshole with that bloodpenis shit.
You are a real fucking cunt for making me go to page two for a 9gag reference.

I'm too lazy.

Don't worry, you are a grower. Lots of people are, me for one. I'm 2 inches soft and then I grow to fucking 8 inches hard

I feel you OP
I'm 3inches flacid and 8 Erect

Everyone thinks I got a small dick except my ex gfs.. whenever girls say 'I look at their croach to see if they got some package :p' I die inside.. knowing I will never be able to get a girl with my cock flacid :(

Grower not a shower, bro.

Having a small penis? Don't stress about it too much, I assume if you find a good partner they'll look past it

exactly.. i'm 1.5 inches and my gf loves me and loved me for 4 years

Pretty sure boners are normal

OP you have a perfectly average sized dick

Last bitch stole my credit card and had some dude take out a walmart card in my name. I ended it punching her in the face several times.

She ain't been around since then. Fucking cunt.

Thats a great looking cock
Id suck it

that looks like a penis, only smaller

Retarded nigger

Retarded because he's backing up a genetic trait with actual evidence? Fucking dumbass

Climate as a causative effect on genetics. Hmmmm, in this case, no. Dicks are selected for by females, the biggest cock in the world is on a white guy.
Culturally, more advanced civilizations have always shown donkey dicked characters as ugly, evil and foolish.
But yeah, enjoy your internet argument.

Yes. It's called a penis and it's quite normal if you're male.

That's... that's a compliment I suppose. Thanks?

I've heard this argument before, the evidence of ancient statues supports it, but how did it get twisted the other way? Strange how attitudes change over the eons.