What went so right?

What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaEzKRngCyY&index=12&list=PLIgzGpr7GDZvuhJ8he5fM5uvqC1XNPqa9
youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb3iBlp1o&list=PLIgzGpr7GDZvuhJ8he5fM5uvqC1XNPqa9&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vader ending

Diversity and multiculturalism.

The D-day style and that the story didn't matter because you know the ending

not much

Kill yourself you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Everyone dies :D

The intertwining story lines and the awesome scenery and effects

Is jj Abrams directing episode 8?

I don't watch that shit.

K2-SO

only proper man in this thread

Fuuuuck yeah

Nothing.

no I am

Fuck the PC multicultural shit. That ruined it for me. The stereotypical chink with karate. The black rebel leader, the chick "hero"....ugh. All the bad guys are white. Boo hoo. fuck you all.

Nothing. It was edgy shit for 30 something SJWs who can't accept that Star Wars is for kids.

small white cock detected

He didn't have a ton of screen time, but Forest Whitaker was pretty awesome. I forgot I was watching Forest Whitaker. And for Forest Whitaker, that's saying something.

>no fun, only serious business
some of the inherent cheesyness that made the series great wasn't there, without the robot it would have been gloomy as al hell, also that ending with uncanny valleia was un necesary

It's big actually.

I remember being 15

except vader being a fucking meem lord making puns

I keep wondering what the movie would have been like if it was more like the first teaser with Jyn in Imperial armor, implying she might have turned or been a double agent.

Overrated film
Underwhelming female lead, barely had character
Misuse of my homie Donnie to literally just play Ip Man: Space edition
Not many likable characters, outside the funny droid
Last ~40 min was just Saving Private Star Wars (which wasnt bad, I really liked the action)
The ending completely contradicted the typical Star Wars ending, so major props there

Prove it.

2 out of the hundred characters weren't white wahhh liberals are picking on me

Soundtrack was honestly pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaEzKRngCyY&index=12&list=PLIgzGpr7GDZvuhJ8he5fM5uvqC1XNPqa9

youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb3iBlp1o&list=PLIgzGpr7GDZvuhJ8he5fM5uvqC1XNPqa9&index=4

Much better compared to TFA.

What went right is that Lucas, and the studio made lots of money from a bunch of dumb bastards.

There wasn't as much fan service as the previous movie.

Your mother could tell you how proper of a man I am. Ask her. Just don't bring up baby carrots to her .....

honestly the only part of the movie that felt like star wars

Have you watched star wars rebels? There was A LOT of fan service in rogue one. Ur just not a true fan

Why u sell out your race man? That is why this place is going to shit. Thank GOD for Trump. Mabey you millenial girly-men will learn to grow some hair on your cokc.

No surprise ending where the characters were saved from an impossible doom at the last second by some coincidental bullshit

all the nigs die at the end.

Would you rather them made the characters super likeable just for everyone to die at the end? They didn't want to get in depth with the characters just to kill em off....

Yeah ur right

Remember Leathal Weapon? boy i sure miss the days when movies weren't multicultural shit

Fresh take, limited story (doesn't need to continue forever) that allows real character development, less/no emphasis on Jedi allowing us to finally see the galaxy as it normally is, Vader's ass stomping of all kinds of mother fuckers.

Thanks dad, do you accept me now

Hmmm so in your mind... growing pubic hair is something that can be learned... teach me my master of pubes.

The Original Trilogy was made with real craft and talent, by people who take the time to make something really special and magical. The pacing, the world, the immersion, the mystery, these are the things that make Star Wars so memorable.

The prequels and the new movies have NONE of that. They're generic sci-fi action movies with Star Wars aesthetic and name only.

Watch the originals and compare and if you're not a complete pleb you will know exactly what I mean.

the robot was funny as fuck

I'll never accept you as long as your still skipping around town like a faggot

yeah, but those weren't in your face as much as those in TFA

The prequels had mystery.. Palpatine is Darth sideous!

I'm just happy to see the colors of the world, can't you just accept that? Also its hard to walk straight with a butt plug, so flinging my limbs wildly helps with that

No fuck off

OwO

Thanks Satan

True but I think that was because tfa had a bunch of the classic characters so it was easy to whore it out

It was pretty good, i liked it.

Ending wrapped it all up.

Anyone let down by Krennic?

I wanted Hans Landa IN SPACE.

THAT'S YOUR MOTHER'S BUTT PLUG HOW MANY GOD DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL Y0U TO KEEP THAT OUT OF YOUR ASS! I DON'T WANT TO BE SUCKING ON YOUR BUTT JUICES TOO.

They all die so their are no shitty plot points to set up sequels

No dad please! Not the belt!

Sounds like you want the belt?

Nothing, it was hot garbage only liked by retards.

Lethal Weapon 2 was an Australian and a black guy fighting against a corrupt racist white South African.

>The Ewoks.
Naw.

The best thing about these new Star Wars movies is all the alt-right babies getting all sad and butthurt that there are girls are black folks in them, saying they'll boycott, and then watching the movies become outrageously successful both critically and at the box office. Makes me feel all warm inside.

Maybe ;)

What? Got something more to say?

So how mad are you that Trump won?

The stereotypical chink is a legitimate martial artist you Sup Forums-wannabe faggot

>The prequels and the new movies have NONE of that. They're generic sci-fi action movies with Star Wars aesthetic and name only.

Im a star wars nerd, i can see why they get ragged on but I still like 'em

Yeah, some more back story would have been cool. His character didn't feel out of place like Samuel L Jackson with Mace Windau

Jesus Christ dipshit - learn to humor.

I agree. I only wanted to see Vader murdering people and I only got like 30 seconds of it. Stupid as fuck

Was not good but at least better than TFA.
So many ridiculous and unlogical things happen, even for Star Wars. Anyone notice how they instantly warped from the top of the archive to the beach to have a better view of their imminent death?

Only good thing was the portrayal of the rebels as ISIS. Finally it should be clear to everyone that they are the real bad guys instead of the Empire. The Empire has way better music anyways.

Yeah it's Donnie yen but they bastardized his character by stereotyping when trying to be diverse.

this. can't make fun of the bulls, only stereotype the zipperheads, dats cool.