What would you do?

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they being held hostage?

buy a nice house and pay a lot of prostitutes

id atleast have to try to save em, the guilt wouldn't go away if i left em, i know myself that well.

Dumbest fucking question ever. This is now a Shawshank thread.

No two strangers lives are worth that much money to me. I'll take the money and not even care

I would donate 1 MILLION dollars to build a memorial for those two brave souls.

Leave them and give their families 1 million each

Sitting her I would take the money. If I were there with those two people looking at me, I wouldn't have the heart to let them be killed.

any other answer is edge

Go full spetsnaz and keep the money. We dont negotiate with terrorists.

>take the money
>use 1 billion to create a foundation to help victims of terrorism
>keep the rest

yep, Sure id have everything i ever wanted, but id never get over the POS feeling.

Stop that, you're being obtuse.

Are they just random people?
If so yeah fuck them I got that 18 billion dollars.

for 18 billion dollars, i would shoot them myself

do better questions, dude

go with the t and give them 25$ after for the messed up situation

We would all take the money.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Fuck them and their white privilege cracka asses. I'll take the 18 Billion $

I'll leave them for $20

I would rape and murder my entire family for 50 million

Full spetsnaz would mean you kill the terrorists and the hostages after they give you the money.

Save them. The gent is rather handsome. No homo.

Obviously... we're over 7 billions on the planet... fuck em random monkeys...

been a witness to a kidnapping before, took the hush money at gun point, pockets swollen with $16grand. 3 guys disappeared, still missing, possibly mutilated. none of my business i got me some free money

I could kill my mother for that

I'd leave faster than a black guy at a day care

$18 billion buys a lot of redemption.
The female is fairly attractive, but expensive looking. The dude looks like a brown noser so take the money, and move to some place nice.

Take one Billion. Pay 17 billions to the terrorists for fucking the grill first living later after they shot her.

That's retarded. Why would this guy keep a promise to pay me 18 billion if he's willing to shoot those two? He's just going to shoot me anyway and keep the money himself.
Fuck the money, I cave the terrorist's head in like my name is Gordon Freeman.

i don't even know them. Probably i wouldn't even mind and just take the money.

How about splitting the difference. The female and only 9bil. I could work with that

Saving Chad and Stacy vs getting 18 billion dollars. Seems like a hard choice.

18B coming my way

I'd much rather have the money but yet for some reason I'm not sure

I'd fuckin leave em for 100$
I'm a literal fucking cripple, I couldn't do shit except maybe run into the terrorist at medium speed in a fuckin wheelchair.

Lmao that's fucking nothing

Easy answer

Yeah, but the shit feeling wont go away, I've done bad things in the past (not like this) and I still feel like shit whenever i think of it.

excellent comment friend

I would gladly leave them behind. Do you know how much coke and prostitutes I could have with that money

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

I'd let them kill me for 18 billion as long as it went to my family. Fuck a couple of strangers, take the money.

If I can just save the girl, can I get 9 billion?

oh come on now. would def take the $18bil. shit you could start environmental organizations that grant ppl a bowl of rice a day or actual clean water in tons of countries with that and other investors along the way. or just in ONE town in a shit hole country-- thus allowing life for hundreds/thousands of ppl long term at the cost of two lives.

I'd leave them for a BLT, large coffee, and a pack of cigarettes

Billion? You'd have me at a million each. I mean I don't know these people right? People die all the time, and violently! As long as the deal isn't some public thing because other people would want revenge which changes the scenario.

Short answer, fuck yes.

I'll open multiple charities in their names and so far more good with a fraction of that money then the average 2 people could ever hope to accomplish.

Nonsense. 18 billion dollars could save millions of people. By saving these 2 for your own conscience you're effectively murdering thousands of others you conveniently don't see face to face.

Not taking the money is a coward's answer. It's also dishonest. Anyone would feel a lot more shitty for the rest of their life about not taking the money. The people you save don't really care about you in the end if they didn't know you to begin with.

I'll take the 18 billion fam

Dude, im more or less a living good guy Greg, I'll buy a 12 pack of beer and share it with a stranger at a party, shit, a Facebook friend was on hard times and couldn't find a job, I actually drove him over a job application for a place i work (that is easy to be hired in) and I barely knew him... im not someone who can abandon others to a murderer.

$18,000,000,000 unless I can manage to save them and take the money, but that probably wouldn't happen. So.. money.

Who gives a fuck if it's public or not? Buy a fucking island and fill it with whores and coke. Nobody would be able to reach you-- you limp wrist cuck.

Fuck everything about this question, I kill all people involved and burn the money.

18 billion? are you kidding? how is that even a question

it's not like i am the one killing them and i can easily save thousands of poor indians/pakis/africans to make up for it with just a tiny percentage of that kind of money

Leave then call the burglar to offer him a deal

a good guy Greg that cannot see beyond his own two hands. $18 billion can do so much for so many people. The good those two whites working in some office can achieve in their entire life cannot even compare 98% certainly.

Id take the 18 billion.

For 18 billion I'd kill them myself.

All I read was I am rich.

>guy just killed two people
>still has an assault rifle, plenty of bullets left
>it's just you and him now
>actually believing you're going to get money and not bullets

I'd take the money

If I kill em myself can I get more?

i wouldnt trust the 18 billion no one gonna give u 18 billion its probably just a ruse so they kill me i dont trust it at all

I second that.

bye felicia

one could accomplish more good and save more lives with 18 billion dollars. these fuckers can be replaced

Take the 18 billion, give $1,000 to some vaccination NGO so they can go save 3 lives in Africa, and congratulate myself with the remaining 17,999,999,000 dollars.

Chekked

I'd leave them but first I'd ask if I could rape the girl

The starving in africa have a chance.those two have no chance against an armed gunman when bound.

well no shit. this is a hypothetical question though, if you can understand that? the crux of the inquiry isn't in linear logistic thinking

I'm gonna gamble that shit faster than the terrorist can shoot the poor bastards

Ask myself how many Ferraris I can buy.

How do I explain 18 billion dollars on my taxes?

Wait, So I get to offer people to death and get paid for it? Sign me right the fuck up.

I wouldn't waste a cent on filthy disgusting niggers. I would instead give money to a few WHITE vets so they can live out the rest of their life in comfort.

>reporting it to the IRS

71st answer, best answer.

9 billion and the woman, fuck the faggot

i would kill them myself for 20 million

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fuck them niggas.

if they are just random people i take the money

>I actually drove him over a job application for a place i work...and I barely knew him
>I barely knew him

Fucking cuck

>expecting the IRS not to notice your new sports car parked in front of your mansion on your newly-purchased private island

$18 billion dollars would buy alot of drugs, possesions, clean hookers, trips around the world

Im sure all these worldly pleasures could help with the burden weighing on ones conscious, Im not saying you would be scot free but I think you could forget with time

I don't see how I would get 18 billion dollars by leaving. Honestly I'm a very hard headed person. Every time I've been in a dangerous situation I get such a rush. I've had a gun pointed at my head and I antagonized the faggot. calling him a bitch, a coward, even pressing it up against my head. It's not about being edgy. It's just what I am.I'd go for killing him. Just for the sake of killing a terrorist. Not particularly because I want to save them.

>the IRS is out looking at private citizens driveways
>you're trying to hide $18 billion but spending money like a nigger

copypasta-tier

So I'm a cuck for being a nice person? You're one of those people who hates the world and purposely shoulder check elderly folk carrying coffee aren't you?

Make the hostages Drumpf and Her Reptilian Majesty and I'll take the money please!

>>the IRS is out looking at private citizens driveways
Do you think you can buy something expensive without it being reported to the government? Are you getting everything from the black market now?

Maybe so. And I knew it would come off edgy, but then again Im sitting on the shitter with a half chub going from tab to tab. It really is my personality. I'm enlisting in OCS in a couple months and hopefully get to do special forces. I'm just about that life.

I'M SO HARD, **grunts*

It's not even guaranteed he wants to kill them, I'd just leave with my cash.

I need to leave now. Your argument, how it is selfish to not take the 18 billion immediately convinced me.