So who is he, Sup Forums?

So who is he, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzQQoaK4xRU
watchdbzsuper.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A faggot who wandered out from Sup Forums.

God from universe 10, 10 years in the future of future Trunks' timeline. Humans fucked up his ability to return home, so now he is a total dick.

Ask them

a kai or makaioshin from some parallel universe that got destroyed. why he has goku's body is anybody's guess because goku got to keep his when he went to the afterlife, but that's assuming the writer isn't deciding to ignore that

FUTURE GOTEN

naw that doesn't make sense

>he thinks anime stories need to make sense

nah, but it doesnt and your little collage totally fails to convince me

someone explain to me why this isnt goten?

it obviously isnt goku because goku wasnt this skinny since back in the saiyan saga

fuck you.

Future Goten would be awesome.

BY THE WAY.

Am I the only one that is sick as fuck of the MaixTrunks thing? Seriously, it's so fucking forced on every god damn episode. We cant have nothing serious nor touching anymore.

I wanted to see future trunks interact with little one, since little one never had a brother. Them have a sibling relation.
Vegeta being more interested in the return of his son from the future.
Fucking Goten seeing two motherfucking trunkses!
Trunks seeing how lame the present Gohan is rather than the awesome buff one the future one was.

how is the time machine able to skip over to other parallel timelines now? hasn't he just fucked up this one by creating another new skewed timeline?

>he keeps saying "this body" when referring to himself
>he calls trunks "the saiyan"
>beerus says he thinks he might have met him before from feeling his ki
>he has chest pains and wears a kai earring and is literally wearing a ring of time that beerus says only kaioshins can wear
>goten would need to be born 3 years earlier

>how is the time machine able to skip over to other parallel timelines now?

>time travel
>even remotely possible

You would need to turn your body into a black hole to do time travel.

oh, is that what black holes do?

Trunks does get jealous and tries to fight Future Trunks in an upcoming episode.

Vegeta is also mad that Future Trunks is weak and take him to go train, so we'll probably get SSB Future Trunks.

Those are from leaked synopsis from up to ep 54

So how do we go from good, powerful scenes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=EzQQoaK4xRU

To literally just making everyone a god and removing any and all consequences of their battles?

Wow.. more Mai shit? this is god awfuly terribly boring and pathetic.

And more super sayijan god? no thanks. One was enough.

Where can I watch this shit? Anyone got good torrent ?

watchdbzsuper.com/

I've been streaming on Dragonballgo.net

they mention how evil goku's ki keeps rising to match whoever he's fighting and it doesn't seem like he even knows what his limit is, so going blue will likely have no consequences other than getting more merchandise out of it