At what point do you say 'FUCK IT!' and give up trying to be attractive?

At what point do you say 'FUCK IT!' and give up trying to be attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning#Sources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I'm running to walmart to get movies from the redbox. Or subway at 7:30 am because it's the only place that's open. I always make an attempt to do my hair and makeup and dress nicely.

I've given up getting rid of this chub though, my birth control made my once hot body kinda fat but idc anymore. I embrace my thickness and just buy bigger jeans. Whatever.

right around 33 for me

at 5'5

Sometime between 27 and 28.

35 or so

usually about 40. Or 42 in my case.

At about 15-16.
Then I cared again at 23.
Still trying to fix those 7-8 years of fuckit life style.

i gave up at 14

I'm 23, soon to be 24 and I can proudly say I've never been thin and attractive in my entire life. I had moments though, where I try on a diet and exercise, but I always end up quitting.

WAIT!!! I HAD A CHOICE?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU FAGGOTS TELL ME?!? D:

When you go out of your way to look attractive everyday for 2 weeks but you don't even get single complement.

You can fix the thin thing, idk how attractive you might be thin, cause you can't fix ugly.
But you can do it, I lost 100lbs in 8 months just under 2 years ago.

Season 8

Can confirm. I'm 36.

That has to be shopped, there is no way he is actually square shaped now

Stopped working out at 19, stopped cutting my hair five months ago. I'll be twenty five soon.
Bitches aint shit, they get in the way of success

Why was Frank in the coil?

tits?

Yeah, thats the problem. The longest I last was a bit over 2 months or so. I'm one lazy fucker.

Is that person real? Who is it, and WTF happened? What's the time lapse between those pics?

Stopped cutting my hair 9 years ago. I sitll don't regret my decision.

Due to Trump becoming president, many people are relocating their physical ip address before his inauguration using a vpn to avoid any restrictions Trump maybe try to slam down on Internet users. Better safe than sorry anonyourself.club

Lost half shit given when got married. Gabe up all Shia when son was born. Sweat pants as tee- shirt unless at work.

When you get married

I realized there's a better chance of "realistic" enough VR in my lifetime than my ever being attractive enough to get laid by someone I wouldn't be ashamed of having fucked.

You can do it lazy.
I did sort of. I still worked out some.
All I did was just eat tuna. Only tuna.

what in the fuck language you speaking?

there are no women on the internet
it's all fiction

Shias are fighting the good fight

Pretty much never. I figure the bettwr I look the more self confidence I have. The more self confidence I have the more likely I am to act in a way that will help situations work in my favour. Also get laid is fun.

about tree fiddy

Well, thats a rather unorthodox diet... only tuna? You must really like fish

Too bad nobody thought he was funny when he was skinny.

No, it was fucking horrible.
I still had a steak like once a week tho.
I got so lazy I didn't even bother to make tuna salad out of it, just started eating it out of the can.
Saved me some money too.

Never. Being attractive makes almost every human interaction easier. If you're trying to be attractive to women then you're in luck. They do care about your body but you can easily pick up women by being funny, smart, rich, etc even if you're ugly.

Dude you look like Dani Doritos, the goat man from Heracles

I congratulate you then. For being able to go through all that!

Good luck in life, fellow user.

Really I just want to help other anons.
Whether they do what I did, or find something else that works for them but feel encouraged.
Still fat though. Went from 315 to 195, now I'm at 210.
Starting tuna diet again.

Fucking same

I like you.

Tuna is heavy in mercury. Which sends you insane, then kills you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning#Sources

For my wife it was about two days into our honeymoon.

I shit you not.

I know this. And I don't care.
I was insane long before this.
And I don't mind dying.
It does what it needs to and I move on.

When I got my first gf. She doesn't seem to care much, so I just shower and shave every now and then and it's ok. Decent relationship, gonna be 2 years soon.

I would say at about $90,000

How about tree fiddy?

u got trolled