Ok Sup Forums so i'm about to do ambien for the first time...

Ok Sup Forums so i'm about to do ambien for the first time. Tell me what i should expect and possibly do while on it to make it better.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIfgETRQAf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take as prescribed and go to bed.

I don't know.......fucking go to sleep

>Tell me what i should expect and possibly do while on it to make it better.
sleep

/thread

insomnia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIfgETRQAf0

You madman

>do ambien

What are you, 9?

expect an uncontrollable urge to have gay sex

No im 7 you bastard

Does nothing for me. Had the same script for four months.

I already feel those urges

that explains why op is a faggot

I've been on it for years for legit sleep disorders. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach or it won't work. I stop eating about 4 hours before I have to take it. Go to bed within 15 minutes. I've found that if I try to stay awake longer than an hour after taking it, I won't fall asleep. I also take melatonin to help.

As for OP, Ambien isn't that kind of drug. It doesn't make you feel good or trippy. It won't even knock you out unless you go to bed and close your eyes. The only thing that might happen is you might have trouble remembering stuff after you took the pill (I'll find dishes in my kitchen in the morning where I made a grilled cheese that I didn't remember making).

Ah Ive just heard from multiple people it will fuck you up a little. Well damn that sucks.

>I didn't remember making

you supposed to tell your doctor about that and probably stop taking them

Ambien isn't very recreational. But if you are looking to get high from ambien, heres my advice.

Take 20-30mgs (20 for first time is recommended).

While you are waiting, leave a note on your door that says "Do not exit" or something. Just make sure you dont leave ur room.

Get some music set up.

Get some munchies set up (You will be hungry).

Get rid of anything sharp or dangerous in your room. (Ambien makes you do dumb shit you would never thought you'd ever do sober. Once I went retard mode and decided to shoot my pellet gun in the walls of my room)

Do NOT drink at ALL unless you want to black out. (I had a single beer once after taking 20 mgs and woke up with an empty ambien bottle and like 12 empty beer cans on the floor.)

Also, the hallucinations aren't all that great. It's nothing like psychedelic hallucinations. It's more like alcohol hallucinations where you see everything in doubles and what not. Not all that amusing.

Honestly, I recommend just going to sleep. sleeping on ambien feels good.

Just good for great sleep. No grog hangover in morning if you get a good eight hours.

I know not to really expect hallucinations. I was just wondering what all i should expect from it. I just took 20 mg so ill try to keep posted on how it is.

Fat chance. Before Ambien I was an insomniac mess. The memory lapses only happen if I stay up rather than go to bed as directed, and I only stay awake if something unexpected happens (phone call, etc.).

Oh man, once I was on a business trip staying at a hotel and I took a pill to go to bed. My client calls and asks me to join him downstairs for a drink and chat. I'm certainly not going to say no but I ended up having a (apparently good) conversation that I could not remember the next day.

I hate it when something busts my routine :/

In college I babysat a fraternity brother who wanted to "trip" on ambien. The most he experienced was while walking back from 7-11 there were 3 people crossing a sidewalk and he asked me why there were so many people wandering around, I'm assuming he was seeing "double". He also seemed to have lost the ability to read. Normal signs along the street, he would stare at them and ask me why it looked like there were new signs in russian all over campus. Pretty gay.

Quit taking ambien after I "woke up" halfway into my 40 mile commute to work, I don't remember showering, dressing or driving.

Two acquaintances of mine have killed themselves while on it and a third got ready for work on his day off and drove his police cruiser to the station, he was involved in 4 vehicle vs. property collisions.

I'd suggest not taking it but if you're feeling lucky maybe hide your car keys or give them to someone to hide for you.

Used to have a roommate that took this shit...
She got up at like 1am and vacuumed the entire house with no knowledge of it the next day, this shit is weird stuff.

>She was sleep-vacuuming.

Read the contraindications carefully. After taking it for a few months you will begin to experience the side effects.