10:30...gotta be. Hour and a half...lunch

>10:30...gotta be. Hour and a half...lunch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fV8MqMMdU18
youtu.be/484A9Ju4F8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The writing on this show rings so true. I worked shit jobs in my life and I always did this

aye he keeping that phat blunt in his ear cuh

>Think of those sandwiches Jim made...

pham im dead

Is literally everyone on Sup Forums rewatching the Sopranos right now?

Yes, I just finished yesterday

"Sacre bleu, where's my mom?"

>he unironically believes that Little Carmine was retarded

Vito a fag... big construction tycoon...

Tone, when he was always talkin' about greasin' the union who knew that's what he meant?!

>he unironically believes that both Carmines weren't both complete idiots

I'm watching for the first time, just got to season 4.

I watched like the first season and a half when I was 16 but I was a massive pleb so I didn't really get it at the time.

Patsy cracking up in the background always kills me

Older Carmine wasn't an idiot. He was going a little senile at the end, but he wasn't stupid

I find it interesting how some guys react to it differently. Patsy and Bobby don't care for the most part while Paulie and Carlo want him dead, no question

How many rewatches does it take to become a patrician? I'm on my 3rd watch now.

same desu famalam

There's no stigmata these days.

Tony didn't really care either, but he had to act. Paulie was defending him the most at first but then felt betrayed again.

Vito fanook storyline was pure comedy gold. Breaking balls everywhere. Fat Dom's death is the most hilarious shit ever, and then we got the infamous Meeting of the Minds. This fucking show... "Vito's ass was impacted, if that's what you meant"

"Your brother Billy, whatever happened there..."

Little Carmine stirring the pot!

someone post the cap of vito standing out side the out house

It's so weird because I've been away from Sup Forums and rewatching it, and I come back and so has everyone else.

>It's a season 6 AJ episode

Your father was run over by a trolley, right?

>Sopranos reks wagecucks

It's a comfy show

Just finished the 2nd last episode

SEASON 6 SPOILERS.

I get that Chris' whole arc was basically done at that point, but I'm still not over how cheap his death felt. I mean I didn't feel that way in The Wire or any other sudden death, his just felt so underwhelming which was maybe the intent? It rewatching it again it sort of gives Tony more depth, but at the same time I just don't know.

What do y'all niggas on Sup Forums think about it?

He was a druggo piece of shit. He should have been killed off earlier.

It hit me harder than any other death on the show.

wait, chrissy died?

That's what you get for reading spoiler tags before you've watched that far into the series.

It showed Chris' weakness and general unwillingness to truly change while also highlighting Tony's descent into his distant, empty and bleak shell he had become.

You know who had an ark?
Noah

nice spoiler kid

Imagine how hard it must be having never worked a day in your life at a real job for over 30 years and then trying to start an honest living?

It's no surprise he went back to Jersey, honestly.

>When your best waifu does pretty good

Did a re-watch about 3 months ago.

if he wasn't so incredibly fat it'd just be a mental thing. Egg noodles and ketchup.

It was hugely impactful, well handled and done in an iconic scene.

One of Sopranos great moments.

Henry Hill fucking hated boring civilian life. The ending of Goodfellas clearly establishes that it sucks compared to his previous life. Also, Henry wrote a tell all book that made him millions of dollars.

I watched it for the first time back in summer of 2014 and when I came in here to make threads no one gave a shit.

I am currently debating whether to rewatch or not, is it satisfying?

I'M YOUR LITTLE HOOOAH

DAILY REMINDER: THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED UNIRONICALLY ON THE SOPRANOS.

We need to talk about that freeze frame, which is really damn goofy. It wasn’t as bad as I remembered it being, but it’s still pretty bad. It’s the only moment of such outright stylization in the entirety of the show, and it doesn’t really fit. Usually, when the show is trying to do something more symbolic with the filmmaking like this, it will pause for a long, wordless passage or it will go to a dream sequence (as we’ll soon see). But this? This just stops the action dead and makes the audience laugh. Which is surely not the intended effect.

You can't spoil a show that's been off the air for 30 years.

I actually felt he went a season too long. After Adrianna got clipped he was an empty shell of a man, and him knocking that bitch up and trying to hard reboot a family was pretty lame.

Tony taking him out was for the best, though.

You're exactly the kind of person that David Chase hates. You wanted him to die in a hail of gunfire? Fuck you.

Literally best girl 2bh.

On 3rd rewatch

Finished it only a few months ago

>heh heh

that and cgi livia are about the only truly awful marks on this show

No not at all, I actually would've rather he died via OD or some shit sad and alone, maybe even off screen. The way he died on the show just I never felt it. As mentions it's probably because he was done a season earlier so maybe it just had no punch because he wasn't as pivotal as he was earlier and was also a massive fuck up.

Actually speaking of weird season 6 shit Melfi totally turning on Tony after her ex gives her that paper about criminals using therapy to learn conman tricks was also sort of weirdly rushed IMO.

>ill never pass a drugs test

>image.jpg
i just finished it earlier. last episode was more bland then i remember but overall not bad.

I've watched the Sopranos in its entirety 6 times and I honestly didn't remember it including a wipe transition or freeze frame here. The slow motion I recalled which seemed a little clunky and unnecessary. No idea why I can't remember the rest of the awful stuff. Perhaps blocked it out.

>Caring about David Chase

The nigga did that to himself in Boardwalk Empire.

>Melfi totally turning on Tony after her ex gives her that paper about criminals using therapy to learn conman tricks was also sort of weirdly rushed IMO.
Tru dat. I like season 6 (sans Tony coma episodes), but that felt like a last minute deal to tie up loose ends.

And oddly enough, I remember that happening a LOT sooner in the series than when it happened. On my recent (and first) rewatch, I kept anticipating the Melfi/Tony fallout over the sociopathy of Tony's character and all, but it just kinda happened in the last 2 episodes? 3? It was weird, and like I said about Chrissy's death, it probably should have happened a season earlier.

In the end

Lewis slapped him in irons

Not that guy but I was spoiler banned on Sup Forums for posting that it was the dream of a dying man in a thread asking 'What did it mean?" and using an image from Jacob's Ladder, a movie released 26 years ago.

My reaction was "Whoa, that was weird" which I feel like is something Carmela would have felt after saying she's getting back together with Tony

what? What has david chase got to do with Boardwalk Empire?

What?

henry hill didn't write the book you moron. Son of Sam law

youtu.be/fV8MqMMdU18

This scene was so hilarious, its almost surreal

Dang, you must have spoiled a butthurt janny. Normally spoiler bans only apply to things that are

Wrong link

youtu.be/484A9Ju4F8g
youtu.be/484A9Ju4F8g
youtu.be/484A9Ju4F8g

Oooooh! That's the wrong link!

W-W-WE'RE THE VIPERS

>"You fucking shitbag!"

Why was Carmela yelling at the bag she had just thrown? Why was it a shitbag? Why did she throw this supposed "shitbag" at Tony?

Can't stand that sluggish slow-mo in anything tb͏h

>W-W-WE'RE THE VIPERS

He did have to do at least a couple of days work on beasies house.

>is the objectively best written show of all time satisfying?
No, don't watch it.

Was he Vito at that point or was he still the guy from the bakery?

Ah yes, literally the only time in the entire series that we hear a characters inner monologue and it'
s about Vito not wanting to look at his watch. Bravo.

doo doo doo doo
doo doo

youtu.be/484A9Ju4F8g

It wasn't deliberate, you moolie, they ran out of something, I think it was tape.

So?

Sil said he was Richies nephew and he was in the building trade.

He used the name Vito as well. I think he was only Gino in the bakery scene.

It was him then.

At what point did he get made?

the bag was full of shit so it was like a hero chanting a spell like "SHITBAG!" and then she throws it.

I heard it was some sort of fuck you to one of the hbo executives

I once got into a fight and yelled "TIGER UPPERCUT" all the time while jumping and spinning.

Holy shit. So much cringe I had to get up and pace around out of second hand embarrassment. I'll bet the guy absolutely demolished you too.

He had the upper hand until I landed a "SONIC BOOM".

I'll bet you even did a hurricane kick but used the Japanese term while doing it like Ryu.

One of the weak points of the show has always been dodgy cutting and transitions.

I guess in a commentary HBO said to make the end of the arc have more of an impact, so the editor did that wipe and pause as a fuck you

>I wish I was at my gaylovers house eating flapjacks and getting banged

I felt like I was watching the end of him in the previous episode.
Then the next one begins and bam.

Nah, I quoted some Guile lines from the movie and did his victory stance while the guy was lying on the ground.

I want someone to overlay this scene with star wars music.

>mfw Season 6 A.J.

What was the deal with AJ?

he was literally me

It was a bad bag, it didn't fly so good

He was the cutout template for the typical over-indulged, over-entertained, desensitized millennial

>tfw

Chris dying anticlimactically was fitting his character perfectly and was the best way to end his story. Death isn't something glamorous and certainly nothing like what they show you in the movies.

That retarded look of Carm always gets me. What a cute :3

Gonna pimp you out bitch, yeah you like that you little slut?

Well said. Can't believe people are saying Chris should've died differently. Totally fucking retarded.

Chris dying is more about Tony than it is about Chris anyway. One of Tony's deepest taboos is his desire to kill AJ and to kill Chris.

When he finally kills Chris its just an indescribable moment with Tony, finally crossing that barrier.

Oh and also the whole idea is that Chris' death is very anti-cinematic. It's not some showdown in the rain full of quips, it's a sad death in a ditch after spending his whole life dreaming of a rockstar lifestyle.

Also strange to see people in this thread suggest his story should'nt have gone beyond Adrianna's death.

That's the whole point once again. He's a total shell of a man without her and with her he actually had a chance of survival. But he chose Tony over Adrianna and here we are.