Yo. Maybe you saw my last thread

Yo. Maybe you saw my last thread.

My wife fucked me over.

>took out title loans on our jointly owned cars by using her coworker who looks vaguely like me and my driving license.
>used it to payoff credit card debt
>credit card debt was from bailing her piece of shit junkie brother out of jail
>for trying to stab her in my kitchen
>also abused her as a child
>didn't tell me she bailed him out or that she had the cars on loan
>found out when the repo guy took my cars
>have to pay 10k to get my own cars back
>she's at her moms because i kicked her out

Only just found the brother bit out on a phonecall and the thread died, I'll post the original greentext.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M37HHf099oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums

I have a problem and I really don't know how I fix it.

>be me
>be 25
>got married less than a year ago
>happy as fuck
>yesterday a debt collector shows up asking for wife
>tell him i've never heard of her and shut door
>wife is at work, will not answer the phone
>leave voicemails all like 'who the fuck do you owe money to?'
>about 3 hours later 2 wreckers show up and start fucking with my cars
>a genuine 1998 Sileighty from Japan (my pride and joy)
>2003 F56 Cooper
>go to repo guy's truck
>'WHAT the FUCK do you think you're doing?'
>'got a repo order out on these two cars'
>'no you fucking don't, I own them outright'
>explains how my lovely wife has taken out title loans on both of them and failed to pay
>they're titled in both our names, as is our 3rd car (Audi TT), as we both drive them and we're fucking married.
>'wait, how do you not know she took the loan? you must have cosigned'
>apparently the spouse must also be present to get the loan
>whatthefuckisgoingonhere.jpg
>trucks drive off with my cars
>what the fuck
>wife comes home from work
>acts confused where the cars went
>'they were repo'd because you took title loans out on them and didn't pay them back'
>denies it for ages, finally admits it
>stole my license and paid some kid who must've looked vaguely like the photo $20 to pretend to be me and cosign the loan
>used the $4000 dollars she got for both cars to pay off her personal credit card debt that she never told me about
>$4000 for one of the rarest cars on the planet - i guess to them it's just another 1998 S-chassis
>kicked her out
>she keeps calling and leaving teary voicemails about how sorry she is
>sorry doesn't bring back my cars you fucking bitch

Should I divorce her Sup Forums? I love her to pieces, she's my world, but I don't feel I can trust her any more.

I don't want to divorce her in anger just because I'm buttmad over losing my Sil80, but I also don't know how else to react or how I can trust her again.

Op, don't be a dumbshit man, don't be blinded by 'love' which doesn't actually exist between you two, someone who loves you would never do that.

Blood is thicker than water, leave now, cut your financial loses and move on (i'd say sue her ass but I understand from your last thread you do not wan't to go down this route)

Good luck

Sue her ass and try to file fraud charges. Seriously, I've seen my mom pull shit like this and it always pissed me off that my dad was too afraid of conflict to call her on it. She deserves it.

Man, the hole just gets deeper, doesn't it? Get your cars back, tell her she gets to live in a locked closet in your house, only to come out to tan, work out, fuck, and occasionally eat (all supervised). No phone, no social media or media of any kind. No contact with her family unsupervised. You make enough from the dealership, this shouldn't be a problem.
Don't like hearing all that? Guess what? That's about as far as you can trust her now, dipshit.
Life lesson, don't get married until you're 30. Women's value goes down drastically by then, and men's value almost doubles. What do you expect out of a 23-24 year old child that you married that has all sorts of abuse baggage? White picket fences? A caring mother?

I kinda get why she did all this now though. I think her brother's been a manipulative little shit, convinced her to post bail on the promise he'd pay it back, then never bothered. She likely got a final notice from the credit card company, had no credit for a real loan, and saw it as the only way to cover up her actions was to take out loans on my cars.

I'm mad, but I at least understand. At least there's a shimmer of logic to this now.

Also, suck my double dubs.

Damn this hit home. I need to leave her. I fucking need to leave my wife.

>cries like pathetic piece of shit

Yeah user's right I mean after all love is just a chemical that makes animals breed, it slowly fades away and that's why all marriage struggle eventually.

Something will happen again if you choose to forgive, OP. Obviously she was able to go to the lengths for all of this to happen so what would stop her next time. Trust is gone now user, and so should she.

Really hope you get your cars back that's some fucked up shit

doesn't matter, it was a bad decision and if she wasn't willing to talk about it with you beforehand then she will fuck you over again. and again. and again. and again. I know, I lost my dad's hemi GTX because of a similar situation involving her dad and stayed with her. Eventually, the same bitch lost me all my valuable possessions, my gun collection, and finally my house before i caught her cheating on me and my dumbass finally decided ",maybe i should divorce her"

Don't be like me user, don't let feeling blind you. it never stops at "one time", if you stay with her she will continue to fuck you over for as long as you are near her.

Sue for fraud with no remorse because she doesn't truly care about you, get as much money back out from her, and see if you can get enough money to get your baby back. No reason to lose your baby because of a replaceable piece of ass that has emotionally manipulated you.

Calling her again. I think my marriage pretty much rests on this phonecall. My head's screaming divorce but my heart wants to forgive and live the future we'd imagined for ourselves. Let's see how this goes.

Cars will be back on the drive tomorrow, I'm paying the loan off. That Sil80's worth more to me than $9500.

>>credit card debt was from bailing her piece of shit junkie brother out of jail
>>for trying to stab her in my kitchen
>>also abused her as a child
>>didn't tell me she bailed him out or that she had the cars on loan
She's got to go OP.
Too flakey - can't be trusted.

Get out before she gets preggo & a kid sucks you dry.

>wife
Moron.

Love < debt up to ur eyeballs

Leave her OP before you're financially ruined

stop making excuses. You know the saying... fool me once shame on me...

If you stay with her what ever happens from here on out is all on you, it's your fault, sorry if this hurts man but it's the truth. I couldn't imagine going through with this with my girl, it would be heart breaking, but I do know what I'd do if I was in your position.

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

lmao fuk fool me once shame on YOU ect

Op - she's not a wife.
She's someone you married.

>stop your pathetic sobbing

not op but
>this is his wife

put her in an mri machine mate, switch it on and then divorce her.

And she had an understanding of the value of these cars to you I assume? And yet did nothing but lie to the bitter end in an effort to cover her tracks and only admitted guilt once they were gone? Yeah fuck her.

welcome back OP. So, what's new since last thread? Last things I remember are bags of weed to her co worker and the accusations of her brother.

Is she full of shit? 3k for all that doesn't sound enough to me

Should of bought a Civic, user.
You could've avoided all of this.

He's even considering staying with THAT walking fishing lure-amanda bynes post-crack addiction looking thing? kek.

Notice those chapped lips? Dehydrated.

She probably looks like a sprinkler when she takes a drink.

op your dumb af if you think a sileighty is a rare car i mean fuck s13 chassis are a dime a dozen in japan

your a cuck divorce the whore

Fucking hell OP you married a complete retard. Just divorce her.

Fuck off you dumb cunt, normal S13 are going up in value and are getting rarer by the day and if it's a genuine sileighty in decent condition it's worth $15k and going up every day.

bump for interest

lmao, maybe in the usa. they are not rare mate.

Money's money. I can make more money.

Staying with her and taking my chances

Y'all really hate the piercings, huh?

Yeah, she did. We all fuck up user.

No, she's telling the truth. You don't have to pay the whole bail, just 20%, but they keep the 20%, if you use a bondsman. Or something. Still don't completely get it.

Fuck you man.

Genuine Kids Heart Sil80s are rare as fuck.
So yeah guys, she's on her way home now. I married her baggage and lack of judgement too.

Love>money. Fuck what you say, I love her and she had genuine reasons.

Her brother, however,is a fucking dead cunt. Literally,a walking dead cunt.

Fucking leave

Fine then retard, here's a fun game:
Go find a stock, SR20DET manual silvia with less than 150,000km in good condition for under $10k.

Surely if they're so common it should be easy

>Staying with her and taking my chances
Then why the fuck did you make this thread for? It sounds like you already know what you're doing. Bad decision but only you can learn what you have done, even if its the hard way.

lol what fucking fantasy world do you live in 15k for a sileighty yea right

trust me if they where in demand id see them at work but rarely do you see S chassis on the auction block you see R chassis and original FJ yotas. but sileighty for 15k idk whos the bigger idiot your wife or you honestly idk who is your appraiser but keep dreaming

i guess my coupe with HUD and all original numbers matching 2 owner must be work 25k seeing as it has less then 40k

OP cut your bullshit car is worth more then your wifes honesty ill give you that and maybe 8 years from now be actually worth low teens but as of now even a RHD s chassis is barely worth 8k

TLDR your a faggot and deserve what you got

Yo, why does your girl look like she wants to destroy the leaf village? Hit her with the almighty push and bounce my nigga

Don't be a sub-male beta and stay with this. What the fuck are you thinking

OP, not from the US here. Can you really get out of jail with 15k if you get charged for attempted murder? lmao

this, i'm legitimately dumbfounded

A psychologist here.

She has planned this out from start. This shows that she knew that there was high potential of getting caught, yet she didn't care. This means that her apologies now are not sincere. This means that she will feel like she owned your pleb ass if you take her back.

In all honesty, the best approach here would be to file criminal charges. If the friend will be confronted with jail time, he will break and spill the beans on her.

This should also give you a reason to divorce her with out having to give her half of your shit. Because realistically speaking, she will take you for half your shit in the next 10 years.

I am not a lawyer and I highly suggest you contact a lawyer who specializes in divorce and have a consultation with them. They will be able to give you advice on the issue and give you options on how you could proceed.

What I can tell you for sure is that if she went through all this trouble to fuck you over... She will do it again and again and again.

Look, theres not much hope at that age. I got married about the same age and was with her for 7 years. We both didn't have enough life experience to understand how to treat another person in a relationship. I told you about locking her in a closet because that's all someone that age understands; being "grounded". She's barely out of her parents house, works a job anyone with mild downs syndrome and 18 years old could do, and apparently has no ambition. One day she's gonna have to take all that shit out of her face and find a career, or become a mother/housewife. Abuse within families runs in cycles, and after a while, that meek and shy girl is going to lash out again....maybe at you, maybe at your future children.

youtube.com/watch?v=M37HHf099oM

got my COUPE WITH UNDER 40K FOR A TRADE FOR A APRILLA SCOOTER I BOUGHT FOR 800!!!!

lol 150,000km im about to roll my 93 coupe over to 40,000mi by febuary

and yea ive owned SR swapped chassis and honestly KA is just a more reliable underpowered but fun to drive engine also its a florida car frame rails intact no surface rust got from 1st owner

you have no idea about real market prices just like you had no idea about who your wife real was

>Love>money. Fuck what you say, I love her and she had genuine reasons.
let's see what she will do when there will be no money to cover her fuck ups then
>Her brother, however,is a fucking dead cunt. Literally,a walking dead cunt.
You still didn't realize what happened, yeah? You've got to love the guy, since your wife is a liar and a backstabber that is going to make your life a living hell to save his psycho brother's ass

Good luck OP, I admit you've got some balls, if your judgement isn't clouded right now.

Also, this nigga right here knows what's up

Unfortuanatly op has made it clear he doesn't mind being taken advantage of, he wil more than likely continue to get fuked over for the rest of his life, not just by his current girlfriend, but many other people. I feel legitimately sorry for him, I hope he sees the errors of his ways. I have an irl friend like this and it hurts me to watch him go down the same path over and over. You just can't tell some people

Lmao, gonna be funny when the brother is living under his roof

to bad OP is such a cuck and is taking her back

This is op:

Won't let us take advantage of him so that we can help him leave his stank hoe

>american
Nobody gives a shit about your truck engine, rusted out turds.
We're talking actual S13s with CAs or SRs.

Before you get divorced

>Take her back
>Hide camera in your bedroom
>Fuck her the most degrading way possible
>Turn her into a piss mop

Use this to blackmail her if she piss you off during divorce.

OP is a dumb faggot.

took her a few hours to lure her ass back into your house, lmao.

At least OP, since you were cool, sign an agreement and split your possessions. What's hers is hers and what is yours stays yours. And no more credit cards for the hoe, fuck that

I think better when I write shit down, and whatever Sup Forums's opinion is, the best thing to do is probably the opposite.

Wasn't even me.

That I fucking love her.

She's not going to abuse me or our kids. She took out a loan on my car, I can live with it. I married her shit decision making skills aswell.

This should be OP

lol good point, hopefully some of our posts have sunk into his head.

lol

Nice trips. Also, that's OK. OP can do w.e he wants.

But OP will remember this thread one day when he gets served those documents.

Just image a massive cuck, living a happy life, and out of (seemingly) nowhere, DIVORCE PAPERS.

Oh the horror!!! Those fags on Sup Forums were right! My whole life! And the kid? Is the kid mine? It surely must be! OH NOES, THE KID ISNT MINE TOO!!! (plot twist: it's her brother's)

>She's not going to abuse me or our kids.
you should clean that crystal ball off after pulling it out of your ass

Put a bullet in your mouth beta cuck

He wouldn't notice for quite a while however, just like this shit that happened right now, perhaps when he puts his dick in his mouth

>A psychologist here.

Why are we even still in this thread?

OP is a dumb motherfucker who is ignoring all of us and is planning to get back with a foul bitch.

When this dumbass comes to us in a year or 2 saying how she took his sileighty in the divorce and got full custody of the kid, it'll be his and only his own fucking fault.

Have her arrested for fraud

to gloat on the dumbfuck's stupidity?

I know, feel like i'm being trolled. op is so god damn stupid.

OP is a huge faggot.

She fucked up, man. First time in 5 years. Give her a break.

>beta cuck
Dude, you probably make a quarter of what I do and never get laid. I'm just giving my fucking wife a second chance after she made a mistake.

lol CA is a fucking truck motor you idiot who tells you otherwise is a fuckwad that doesnt know nissan motor history

SR enjoy replacing coil packs after every track event. lets be honest SR are more headache then anything the minute you decide to bolt on any part

you cant hate on a KA biggest block can hold boost will always be more dependable then SR

prove me wrong

Good luck OP.
I'll remember you next thread when your decision to stay explodes in your face.

>I think better when I write shit down, and whatever Sup Forums's opinion is, the best thing to do is probably the opposite.

Nope, the best thing to do is what you choose to do. Thing is, can you live with what she's done to you and not care about it at all, or will you pretend and fuck it all up? That's what's the important question, not to leave a lying sack of shit that fucked up. It's about you not being as stupid as her, you fucking fag

She's already abused you, jackass. She planned to defraud and lie to you for selfish reasons. Did I say physical abuse? No. The possibility of her being so narcissistic could lead to neglect of your future children. (Neglect=Abuse) You sound like every 25 year old I know. Please post here when she fucks you over again.

needs a k20a/k24a2 or even a frank, will fuk up any shitty nissan motor

>OP actually in Germany
>Married refugee
>Refugee commits grand theft
>Brother refugee rapes everything in sight including sister
>Gets preggo
>Brother pins kid on OP
>Thread haunts OP for years to come
>Current German leader has similar situation
>Meets furhur in pub
>OP befriends furhur
>Leader "suddenly" gets ill
>Leader dies
>OP rise to power
>Convinces people the refugees are the issue with the county
>Second Holocaust begins

Let OP stay with her, it will be good for Germany in the long run

OP just live stream the murder suicide because both of you are dumb fuck that deserve each other in the afterlife

You know what OP? U r right. She did make a mistake. She's a human being. She only lied cuz she fucked up.
And she did it for the family. U r family. She'd do the same for you. In a heartbeat. She loves you.
Take that fine woman back in. Don't listen to these idiots on b. They don't know life.
They are all probably single and unemployed. Fuck man.

Ps. Don't forget about how we told you she will take you for half your shit in the near future. Gl

you obviously deserve a lying cunt, so make it work douchebag, the world needs shitty dysfunctional families and it's your turn to contribute, you fucking retard

>Quarter of what I make
I'm an architect nigger

>1998 Sileighty
My man, I'm really sorry for your car. That shit brought tears to my eyes. Fucking punish that cunt in some way that doesn't drag you to jail and save the car. Fuck, really

Mein Pleb

This, plus sue the title loan company. Vaguely looking like you may be considered by a jury to have been unreasonable for them to actually believe it was you. Plus you might have an additional extortion, usury, or consumer protection statute claim for charging you double to reclaim title.

OP is so fucking retarded dude

File fraud report, let her go to jail, decide after she comes out to devorce or not.

>dont fuck yurself over

no shit im saying the KA is and will be better in reliability then the CA or SR

just like a LS2 will smoke the fuck out of an K20 or K24 frank build both swaps are around same cost so why settle for 4 when you can have 8

I wanted to do that. Then I became a Sup Forumsum

>
>Staying with her and taking my chances

Bait thread identified. On account of sheer unbelievable levels of stupidity

You submitted to your wife and will eventually watch her get fucked by her brother
>Literal beta cuck

So why haven't you reported it to the police yet and at the very least got the filthy faggot who took $20 to essentially steal your cars from you arrested?

Why haven't you talked to a lawyer and started to sue the the faggots who took the loans, who apparently are willing to hand over thousands with a single piece of ID not checked correctly?

WHY ARE YOU CONSIDERING GETTING BACK WITH A FILTHY LYING CUNT WHO STOLE YOUR SHIT

there are many things on this world i would consider love but your wife doesnt love you. maybe shes dependant on you and needs you for her shit life to work out kinda, but she doesnt respect you, she fucked you over royally and im pretty sure you could sue her for the shit she's done, dont know if thats worth it since from the way you described her she seems to be poor as a bum.

just tell her shes a bad human being and deserves getting divorced on, and that you will tell all her new partners about the shit shes done. maybe she'll even an hero, lol.

seriously, dont fuck with a mans car. not cool.

still a cuck tho hahaha faggot enjoy having your wifes dead beat brother under your roof

he hasn't thought of that part of the story yet

you're gonna get fucked over and over again. enjoy your rollercoaster. yeah you married baggage and lack of judgment... and that was a fucking MISTAKE if you don't want to live a life where you cannot trust your spouse.

Engineering school was more fun than I expected. The guys that make it to college are as much of ass holes as the rest of this board is

I'm not OP, but okay

yeah i know man, apple and oranges

not her brother, you jackass. By her brother's friends so she can buy weed for him and not tell his husband.

>hurr durr indipondant wymin

I actually co own an engineering company now... The other owner is an engineer. He's chill AF.
Which reminds me, I need to go get more clients for us this week. Sigh