In a movie called Batman v Superman, why didn't they have them fight for at least 10 minutes? Seriously...

In a movie called Batman v Superman, why didn't they have them fight for at least 10 minutes? Seriously, if you have this "visionary director" Zach Snyder known for making cool action but nothing. They could have played with their fight scene so much more but it just ends abruptly. Everyone I've ever talked to says how disappoint their fight was.
>trips on wire. Machine guns shower his face
>sound waves
>he pushes batman, flies him through a building
>batman shoots green gas at him
>punches him a bunch
>superman gets strength back and throws him through bathroom stalls
>batman shoots him again, then hits him over the head with a kitchen sink

And it's over. Talk about underwhelming and disappointing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Martha!

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

how did snyder get away with this?

Daily reminder WB got busted for paying for reviews.

BvS still couldnt hit 30%

Action is for marvelcucks.

Snyder realized that character, story, subtext and themes are more important.

>Snyder realized that character, story, subtext and themes are more important.

Shame he didn't put "make a good movie" in with that list.

Kek

Like I said before, this movie was marketed wrong. They should not have marketed this as a Batman fights Superman movie.

It was really a political dramatic movie with some action scenes.

Even if you watch the final trailer, it looks like a Mission Impossible/James Bond action movie which it just isnt once you watch the theatrical cut.

That is why so many hate it because they watched a different movie that was advertised to them.

They should had made a worlds finest movie

This

Shoulda simply been called Dawn of Justice. Captures what the film is about much better.

And we should have gotten more Aquaman, Cyborg instead of such a short clip.

I really liked the movie until the fight. I like that Supes tries to talk to him, but was disappointed and annoyed when he was wasting time throwing Batman around when he could have been talking to him. To dodge this problem they could have had superman constantly encountering a bunch of traps set by batman so he has no chance whatsoever to complete his thoughts. At the same time, this doesn't stop him from trying, showcasing his nobility. You could have moments where Batman sees some tinge of nobility or courage and he starts to ever so slightly crack which culminates in the Martha scene (which I was fine with). It makes Superman look truly heroic, it makes Batman's redemption more believable, the whole fight more emotionally resonant and you still get a fight scene where Batman trashes Superman.

fight scenes last around eight minutes

even in the raid, fights last a certain amount of time before they end and we get a breather before going into it again

>Almost 4 months
>Still mad

It's about their conflicting ideologies. Like, Batman hates Superman for being a vigilante who kills people, and Superman hates Batman for being a vigilante who kills people. In the end they realize that their moms have the same name so it's all cool and they can be vigilantes who kill people together.

>superman killed an otherwise unstoppable guy who wanted to kill all humans
>what a bad man!
>batman shrugs off the collateral damage in relation to known human traffickers and mercenaries who themselves kill a lot of people
>what a bad man!

>In a movie called Batman v Superman

Plebs haven't realized it alludes to a court case legal title: Plaintiff v Defendant

Even Armond mentioned it in his review.

Doesn't make the movie good.

This image is actually well made, I like it.

This would work better, and be a lot more clever, if they're conflict was more idealogical in nature, and they disliked each other because of their clash of styles and views on superheroing.

Unfortunately, they're both virtually identical. Grim, broody, "muh mom", kill people, etc.

It's less DAY VS NIGHT and more NIGHT VS ALSO NIGHT, and any reason they have for conflict gets thrown out the window when Lex just says "ok, I have your mom, fight him" and they just have a punch-out in one of the many abandoned buildings in Gotham until the fight just abruptly ends after the "MARTHA" asspull that made it clear Snyder had them fighting planned, but didn't know how to actually end the fight in a way to make them team up afterwards.