Just nutted in a 17 y/o girl's mouth, AMA

just nutted in a 17 y/o girl's mouth, AMA

it doesn't matter how long you've had your plushy pony doll, i wont think you jizzing on it is any cooler

how old are you?

How old are you?

How old was she?

I think bronies are weird but k

How old am I?

and where did you finish?

21 yo here, gf is 17, been dating her since I was 19 and she was 15, I nut in her almost every day, ama, OP get on my level you retarded faggot

He just said mouth. Duh

Tell us the story of how you met.

How you fell in love?

When you figured out you were a pedophile?

Tits or gtfo

is her name kailee

nice i nutted in a 15yo mouth on the weekend, god speed user

>19 and she was 15

MODS MODS MODS!

prolly a last name like stites

Pic of her with timestamp or else OP is a lying faggot

>2017
>nutting in a 17 year old girl's mouth
I once nutted in a 14 year old girl's mouth. She said she was 18 and looked it. Found out later that I was wrong. Cut off all contact.

Then I nutted in a 17 year old girl's mouth but her parents knew about it and were totally cool. I met them. Never hid our relationship.

Her dad was a cop too, so it was super crazy.

fuckin blndr

not a pedo, she's stacked

nah

bless up user

Faggot this is just getting interesting

>super crazy
>age of consent is 16

crazy.

this happened in the back of her mom's van. borrowed it and said she was going to a party.

I once nutted in a 12 year old boys anus. Still on the local sex offender list and my neighbors hate me. Wasn't worth it.

>pedophile
>fucking a 17 yr old

oh you poor delusional moralfag niglets

did you ever stop to think op may be under 18?

of course not, you fucktards are devoid of intellect

Well No one should ever lie about their age. I would never want to be with underage girl but if she convinces me and has fake id. Idk I would still feel bad but how was I supposed to know

nice trips

the 14 y/o thing is crazier

>nice trips
>not in California.

Pics of gtfo

Did she go back to her husband after?

cool story bro

i said i'm 29

>Implying he is
Fucking retard pedophile defender

So a college freshman dating a high school freshman. I would call you a disgusting scumbag if I wasn't so jealous.

nut in a 6yo mouth and maybe i'll have some questions

All talk no action. OP is a lying faggot who's to afraid to be a real pedo

its legal in my country, try again

He said he was 29 you pedophile.

Would you nut in this one?

Tell us about your relationship

17 is the legal age of consent in Texas and 15? in Hawaii I don't know about anywhere else.

all talk no action? i nutted in the girl's mouth. she'd never given a bj before, i led her through it. made her call me daddy as she sucked my balls in the back of her mom's van.

What country is that? Something Muslim where you can fuck camels?

I'm not I just said I am clearly against it but there are girls walking around with fake ids to drink and lie about their age. That's just irresponsible but I hate pedophiles

she asked me out, also she was in grade 11 (we started to date for a month before she turned 16), shes turning 18 soon, kinda feels bad man, knowing that my under 18 pussy getting days are coming to a close

yeah like
>why are you a faggot
and
>whats your address
you know for the communal fucking up this guy would have

Yes. How old?

Yes if 18

absolutely

Proof it, otherwise your are a lying faggot

>prove
if you are going to talk shit, learn to read and write on a kindergarten level

france

No you didn't.

So romantic

i didn't take a video while she was blowing me. but i have her send me shit all the time on snap, hold on.

[it won't be a goddamn nude obvs]

So indeed something Muslim

She's 19

Same. 24 and 20 now, dating since 18 and 14 been nutting in her weekly, sometimes daily, for the past 4 years.

OP pls tell me, how do i get i get 17 yr old gf. Im 20 and not bad looking at all

haha yeah I guess, we live on the countryside though, not many mudslims out here thankfully, both of us are white, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, and i have brown hair and green eyes, we met at an alternative high school (i was a retard in high school, did drugs, surfed the chon too much, only cared about gym and foot ball, etc), we were just friends for many months because there was nobody else in our room for the most part (alternative high schools here are basically empty buildings with teachers who leave a lot), once we started to also talk through messenger she asked me out and i said yes, both of us go to the gym together and eat healthy, she is vegan (not by choice really though, she has a dairy allergy), i'm 5'10 and she is 5'1