Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
So I've come to the decision that I want to die. I'm not really fussed as to when I do it, it's more so that soon I will.
So I've decided to give you guys a shot, if you guys can get dubs within 15 minutes, I'll an hero on stream.
pic related
is me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dubs coming up

I meant this. Check em homo

get

don't do it, it's not worth it user

tits or gtfo

I'm gonna, so I figured if I do why not give you cunts some form of fucked up... entertainment, or whatever it is you sick fucks get out of this. I guess it's just the thrill of seeing someone actually die that draws them to it.

rollllll

Do it.

if dubs I will hang myself

pic related is me

i'll be praying for geting dubbies

dont do it

Don't do it OP, there are more steam sales to come!

Rollin for an hero

There are no girls on the internet.

check em

roll raw

Roll

And OP will die tonight

WINRAR

>tits or gtfo

it's probably safe to say that you're a young person so I'll just come right out and tell you that you should really consider the fact that you're a fucking retard and things will get better in all likelihood.

but because you're young and a fucking retard I'll just say check em'

Op you better deliver

Goodbye OP.

Link please?

You're really gonna let Sup Forums dictate your life?

They dont deserve to watch

Can you faggots fuck off?

Sage

Stop being a pussy and suffer in this shitty world with all of us.

Yeah but there's not really a market for people watching other people kill themselves right now.

also, nice dubs 44

Check em
Now cut off your own dick and choke yourself with it live

You know, today was the birthday of a newborn in the family for me. Seeing that made me realise just how precious life is.

Just words to consider.

Beautiful dubs checked

We're waiting, OP.

this guy has de right idea.

tits or gtfo

True, there's also a shit ton of suffering in the world, always has been, always will be.

just my 2c

One day that newborn could be ready to die by the dubs
Life is actually very abundant it's only precious to those close to it

what's with your obsession over miley cyrus?

OP better deliver.

while you all do your thing, anyone know of a streaming website that doesn't give a shit if I stream what I am gonna?

Is that Inuktitut

OP, (-_-)..... stop. i can tel lby your hair your a pretty cool looking guy.
what you need is the right interests. teach yourself something new everyday, learn the art of war. RTS for exaple, starcraft , warcraft 3 ect. once youve done these tw othings you will be good enough to manuver a females mind with ease, the nyou can show her cool stuff and not be a dumby.

dont do it :o)

it's the date in mirror. Geenuis.
it got reversed when i took the picture.
so what streaming service can I use?

Alright guys, I have put up the stream on Youtube Live:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Enjoy my last hour with me

This shit

>being this autistic
Join him user, do the planet a service.

May I ask why?

Stop being a faggot and go to bed op, shit will seem better in the morning.

jokes on you i like this song

He fucking did it. Someone cap this thread

fuck OP is really doing it

Ha ha le rick rell so funy

Come on fags, what's a website I can use to do this? People don't an hero every day

Twitch

Well I mean they do but they don't live stream it

HOLY SHIT

Absolutely classic, based OP.

Rollin for your life

fucked up shit right here boys

facebook

i cant tell if your serious?
that is the worst advise ever
and if thats how you live, you will be back in a few months getting death by dubs

you and OP should just collab now

Rick astley... i come ITT to see someone kill himself, not get killed.

HOLY FUCK OP

tinychat com forward slash idoitforb

gogogogogo

Thanks for the sentiments homie. I wish you the best in this shitty life.

screencap this shit

why are you an heroing anyway?

Fucking damn it OP

ayy lmao

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

Meh if it's gonna be facebook or tinychat or some other normie shit I don't have, I'll pass.
Bye OP.

GOGOGOGOGO

That's a bit big of an answer to cram into a text box on the internet soz. I mean I could list off all the shit that's been my life and what's happening currently ( Well won't be soon ) but what's the point in going through all that?

tinychat is free

you don't need an account on tinychat you cuck

its free user

Why not?

Don't feel bothered to install an app for that shit.

Not convenient enough.

checkkm

you don't have to install an app wtf just go to the link

live.me even a 12year old can do it

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

backstory to your an hero legend, dont worry im sure the facts will be twisted like always so even if its abit dull Sup Forums will add its spin and spice it up

Rape someone before you die.

stop being a faggot-lord
just do it and be a man

do it naked or gtfo

go out like the romans, with a bullet to the head

is OP doing it? link

I'd like to listen to your story.

here

TINYCHAT - idoitforb
GOGOGO, APP OR .COM

Don't

op is setting cam up tinychat com forward slash idoitforb

Who is the samefag who keeps spamming this link. OP never said they would do it there

Ayelmao op do ett.