Would people walk more efficiently if they had spoilers on their head

Would people walk more efficiently if they had spoilers on their head

What, like 'Lannisters kill Rob at his uncle's wedding?'

Around corners

my dad is from east lansing.

i wasnt going to, but ok, these lobsters :D XD XD XD ~~~ ^(^_^)^

well, if we were going really fast and wanted to stay in a straight line or go around a corner.
But generally it's added drag.

Maybe a hat with a spoiler to help drunk people walk straight?

I was wondering about this all day today

how does one onto it?

Would people walk faster?This would be great for people who walk slow as fuck.

Or that Dexter is the cause of Debra's death and his crazy ex-gf flees to Argentina with his son born from his late wife Rita after a faked death by hurricane takes place so Dexter can scape his demons but he just ends as a silent lumberjack making the entire story pointless drifting from the adventures of a perfect killer who slowly digs his own grave like in BrBa to a shitty sex sitcom about a sociopath who learns he's human too?

though if you really did want a go to with it, you may as might well have not even though friend

Or what about when Jessie is kidnapped by some random neo nazis who are using him to cook meth for almost a year, but then Walter White, who provokes his brother-in-law death, decides to buy a super gun attached to a car and he rampages the kidnappers, saving Jessie and setting him free just to receive a bullet from his own machine gun, preventing him from any scape so he chooses to die in a final scene where he bleeds to death at the ritm of Baby Blue?

That's almost like when rick had to amputate his hand in the most recent episode of the walking dead.

no, they wood fly faggot

Do you understand the purpose of the spoiler on a car is to increase friction on the rear tires.

It would be less efficient as humans don't rely on aerodynamic downforce like cars do. It would just be added air resistance.

anyone ever niggered?

>spoiler on top of car
>increase friction on the tires on the bottom of my car
all my keks

this would decrease efficiency as the user would be constantly preceded by [spoiler] and followed by [/spoiler] thus increasing overall weight and surface area

dude yorir enjlish is so bad i cnat understend anythin g u jhust said

this was intentionallty missspelled to demenstare that english is about more then just spelling

ur sentence sturcture is just tht bad man

No

only if they weren't already generating enough downforce

lol the spoiler mass is all the downforce needed

I'll be collecting your keks,

the spoiler is meant primarily for rear-wheel drive sports cars. It creates downforce at high speeds, pushing on the rear of the car in order to maintain increased contact between rear tires and the road

>more efficient
walking is already about 98.5% efficient depending on body type. at most you can get another 1.2% more due to entropy taking up the last 0.3%. not worth it imo.

Yes, but only Asians.

I'd buy that. If I was drunk enough, I might even wear it

flow separation results in a low pressure wake that increases drag resulting in a greater power requirement. you can be flooring it like a badass with the engine screaming, but still be going slower than someone without a spoiler. the trick is to manage the boundary layer to minimize ur low pressure wake at high speeds where the skin friction dosnt really matter

Fucking newfag fuck off back to eddit

Inb4 thread deleted because we got hold of a mods snapchat username hahaahahaha

Ok, then make it a hydraulic adjustable spoiler

Enjoy reduced acceleration, handling, and top speed due to increased inertia.

You got me for a moment bro, good b8

see i can understand what u said bbecause you had a sentence structure that makes sense unlike thats all i was saying

But I'm samefagging...