Is it wrong to want to leave a long term relationship if you aren't satisfied with the sexual portion...

Is it wrong to want to leave a long term relationship if you aren't satisfied with the sexual portion? I've felt good from PIV once in 7 years. I know I can feel good inside, I know what turns me on, but I can't with him. But he says it's incredibly shitty to give up everything we have for sex and he doesn't understand why it's so important to me. Am I being selfish? I'm happy with the domestic/platonic side of our relationship, but the sexual side is causing me problems.

Leave that dude. Sex is an important part of any relationship, and even if a 7 year relationship feels huge once you've gotten away for a month you'll feel better. Go experiment and fuck around while you can.

Consider swinging.

I'll go ahead and outline that I am a horrible person and he deserves better anyway but I uh, found out that I could feel good (for several years I thought I was broken and couldn't feel good/get my g-spot to work, so I wasn't missing anything) by essentially cheating.(surprised he didn't leave me, dude is a saint) I cybered with people over mic, I've found that certain voices really get to me, and people with similar sexual interests as well. So that's a no go.

You mean you developed feels for the guys as a result of these online encounters?

What does essentially cheating mean? Also wete gonna need to see some tits and a timestamp.

Try out anal

More like I was doing anything sexual with someone else, even though it wasn't physical. Though uh, something like that happened a long ass time ago when I had this whole "I've only been in one relationship and someone else is giving me attention, I'm confus" thing happen. He forgave me after. Again, I'm shit. But I'm also really sexual, and I've never felt better than when "playing" with people over mic. Like it feels crazy good inside and I feel almost light headed, and really submissive. I just want that feeling.

lmao I've been doing anal for years. We did only anal for a while when I wasn't able to get birth control.

Ah, well damn. I hate the feel of vaginas, so all of my relationships have been only anal. Never been cheated on, amazing sex life, each relationship lasted at least 3 years. It sounds silly but it's my go to suggestion. If you're willing to share a taboo and sensitive area of yourself, it's the most intimate yaknow.
>Try a vibrator and audio recordings during the saxuals?

Sex is an important part of a relationship. However, that does not mean you aren't be selfish, etc. Nor does it mean he isn't either. Have you tried to communicate with him about what would feel good to you? In a loving manner, no insults. This is a touchy subject and if anyone starts insulting a partner about their sexual abilities, they are being really fucking cruel and making it incredibly difficult for their partner to ever shake that negativity, which will only make things worse.

He deserves better than you, cunt.

Make a chaturbate and make some money while you get your slut on. You can chat with guys and cam2cam. Emotional and physical are the only thing i would consider cheating.

tits or gtfo

everyone's shitty at the end of the day, if you aren't allowing yourself to be shitty you're the only one suffering meng

Been with my girlfriend for 3 years now. Same position, she doesn't want to anymore and it's always me pushing it. Now she has even more things to stress about. Shit sucks, and her whole family is incredibly religious, and they are close to my family as well, so I'll end up being the asshole bad guy if I just break up with her over that.
The worst part is I saw it coming 3 months into our relationship, but I thought to myself "Eh maybe it'll get better" so I stuck around.

My wife cams regularly with random people just for fun. Sometimes I join, sometimes I watch. My wife has only been with me irl, which I have always felt bad about. When we have sex, I always imagine that someone else is fucking her, not me. I have been doing this for like 10 years now and I can't even fuck unless I have this thought in my head. I know the normal fantasy is to close your eyes and think of someone else. But mine is opposite. I told her this and she thinks it is because we are so close and been together so long that doing it is more like masturbating than sex with another person. That is why she cams (I do too sometimes as well), but mostly I just fantasize about me being another guy while I am fucking her.

I'm not sure how to explain it. He feels it's unfair to compare him to a fantasy but I mean, these people exist. There are people that just their voice makes my stomach sink and I get turned on immediately. Even when he says the same things, and does the things I like, it doesn't have the same effect. I don't know how to explain that. He said I probably got turned on because I was doing something wrong, but I don't think it's like that. I feel like I have more sexual chemistry with some people.

It did get kind of ugly the other day. He said that I starfish and I exploded that I'd be into it if it actually felt like anything. But, we're pretty much gonna give it more time and more of a try and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.

That fantasy could and should be reality YOLO as they say and if you aren't sexually attracted to a person then you never will be. Also that's a really shitty view on why someone would like something.

tits or gtfo tho

the quads demand it

No, you're not. It's a very important part of a relationship for most people. Try to tell him what works and what doesn't, but if he is unwilling to try harder to please you, then GTFO.

If you don't, you'll just end up resenting him more and more until the inevitable breakup anyway.

>PIV
>Particle image velocimetry (PIV) is an optical method of flow visualization used in education and research.

Nigga gtfo with your retarded ass who's on first base garbage

penis in vagina friendo

>first base
nigga, she even let me hold her hand. wtf have you done that's so great?

Nice double dubs during a double dub but 4 anal cream pies a day for 3 years, I also smoked weed in front of a cop with 0 fear due to certain special immunities

If you leave, stay gone. Don't be that whore that breaks up, fucks around, then manipulates her way back into the relationship.

Once I would have said that such an attitude was shallow, but men have to put up with a lot of bullshit from women to get a bit of sex and a bit of comfort.

Women will use sex to control a guy or if they are married, just turn off the tap because "I don't have to do that stuff any more".

This is wrong on both sides.

If the sex is not working for you then tell her that this is a deal breaker and if it can't be fixed (whatever the root cause is), then you're breaking up.

Perfectly reasonable in my opinion. Just avoid couples therapy, because that's just feminist bullshit allowing your girlfriend and some other cunt to bitch at you while you pay to get insulted.

Clean break is best.

You got double dubs complimenting double dubs.

This means something important, I just don't know what yet.

That we are in the presence of Kek's grossly incandescent light.

OP you must respect the quads.

I'm gonna use your post to say this, but it only relates to you if you think it does.
This entire thread seems to be dancing around the whole "women need love to feel sexy and men need sex to feel loved" idea, without actually getting close to it..

Just a guess but maybe he doesn't want to fuck you because you're a slag who gets off to other men on the internet. Their voices? nigga get out of here with your tumblr shit. I wouldn't want to fuck you either. I bet you're the type of bitch that likes benedick cumberlad and that skinny fag that played Loki in Avengers.

any femanon that happens to notice this would be a fitting substitute.

I mean, cmon.
>cmooooooon

Thank you. Somebody gets it still.

Guess we're not getting tits from OP.

I CALL SHENANIGANS

SHENANIGANS!

Everybody grab your brooms

SHENANIGANS!

CUCK ALERT

also if you are both so fucking autistic that you can't fix sex problems why the fuck are you even together holy shit just find some other guy who treats you like shit and kill yourself after he dumps you for a better pussy

bye

>SHENANIGANS!

Cuck alert cuck alert we got a cuck named chuck its a cuck alert

A relationship without attraction is basically a friendship. Why doesn't it click in the bedroom?

Kek you've broken up a long time ago. Just get it over with and have kinky sex with manly men.

Tell him to stop being a pussy and be a man. If you haven't already discussed how he can get better in bed, do that. If you have and he's changing, stick with him and you'll be happy. If you see he isn't going to ever be able to satisfy you sexually, then leave, because it's already caused relationship troubles through you cheating, and will continue to do so.

Tl dr:

Tell him to improve and leave if you don't see improvment

Buy a massive dildo.

For butt stuff only though, you don't have a vag anymore. Sup Forums forbids it

I will help you with this. 2 questions though.

1.does he know any of this? What?

2. Do you still have sex with him regularly?

I honestly don't know.

I mean, it's not him not trying. He tries. Oh my god, does he try.

1. Yes.
2. Yes, though for a little while I didn't want to just because doing it kind of upset me. I know that sounds crazy, but it's like, we're having sex, and I'm not feeling anything, and it's like "this is my life now" kind of thing. I haven't felt good in close to a year, which is the last time I played with someone over mic. A couple of Decembers ago is the only time sex with him felt good, and nothing had changed.

I mean, my clit is fine, and I can come, but it's not nearly as intense of a feeling.

Cumming vs orgasm or getting off. I'm terrified of falling in love because of that.

>Even when he says the same things, and does the things I like, it doesn't have the same effect.

That's because it has nothing to do with what is being said, but what emotions arise in him that make you get excited. If a guy in a ski mask tells you he's going to kill you, it's a lot more impactful than the nerd in the coffee shop saying it, because you know he means it. You want your boyfriend to be able to impact your emotions, because that's exciting. It's his fault, I believe. Men should be men, not faggots. But something in you seems to think itself as broken or that you're being dirty when he can't do it, when it's you trying to support a nice guy who doesn't have any control over you.

He needs man training and you need to stop being a cheating whore.

Is this thread really fucking happening? Tits or gtfo!

tits or gtfo btw. we've been too kind with you regarding the rules

T I T S or G T F O, then advice you fucking mongoloid newfags.

Youre going to lose someone who is more dedicated to you than he should because of reasons that are completely your fault. You could fix this and change things up and maybe fall in love with him again (since you don't love him, you've only manipulated him into thinking you do for years). But really you shouldn't, you don't deserve him. He should have someone who loves him like he loves them. You're going to crush that boys heart but he will be happier with someone else.

tits or gtfo

>tits or gtfo