Imperials

stormcloak because I dont take it in the ass from elves

Stormcloaks
Nord is masterrace

fuck elves cuck

Stormcloaks are redpilled af

I'd sooner bend my knee to Ulfric Stormcloak

Imperials FOR THE WIN!!!

yes fuck the elves but the nords can not stop the empire!

Skyrim might be completely fucked without imperials control. Think about it, if the imperials already control a majority of tamriel and Skyrim is one of the few places to not fall under their rule. Then if Skyrim was in need of assistance for some reason, nobody would come to assist because the imperials would have no control over them, and no real desire to help. They would just let Skyrim fall and take power over the weakened force.

Or if stormcloaks win, that may set an example to others that prove that the aldmeri Dominion can in fact be beaten, allowing others to attempt to overthrow the elf-niggers and allowing tamriel to be free from their rule and bullshit superiority.

Whatever way you look at it, there's pros and cons to each scenario and way too many unknown factors that come into play, so it's hard to say what decision will end up right in the end.

indeeeeeed

Stormcloaks
Put it like this
what if we ban practicing Judaism in America, wouldn't the jews be pissed and rebel?

The imperials banned worship of Talos, pissing off the nords

I just went imperials, during the Thalmor Embassy quest you get a book saying that Ulfric was captured by the elves and then snitched like a little bitch. Fuck that guy

stormcloaks are literally snow niggers

Stormcloaks

Stormcloaks if you're a closet racist, Imperials if you're a clost antisemite.

rollerino

autist

But it is more like jews banning the worship of jesus christ in america

We orcs have been in skyrim long before the nords.