Ive never shot heroin. So obviously it produces a "rush" but i never cared for rushes...

ive never shot heroin. So obviously it produces a "rush" but i never cared for rushes. I simply care about the most bang for the buck and a long high. Does shooting dope result in a shortened more intense high? Will I get more out of a point of H if i just shoot it?

How about stop doing it in general and being a fucking cockroach. People like you are sick and need help. My god sister fell into a hole just like you are and ended up overdosing, killing herself, and scarring me for life when I was just 12 years old. Grow a pair and stop letting a fucking drug control you..
>go ahead say I'm a bitch because that wasn't the response you asked for
>enjoy dying.

Btw dubs just proves you're a faggot.

Dubs don't lie. Faggoty just say no lines aside, there is nothing good down that road.

Kill yourself
If it's good stuff like pure China white snort it. Becarfule doing that though. If it's black shoot it. But I honestly recommend acid and molly.

what if taking heroin doesn't turn you into Kurt Kobain?

what if it turns you into Courtney Love?

Wew that's why you only do it if have IBS

I take 900-1200mg of codeine daily. How fucked am i? I just cant stop. Its like 5 times over the daily recomended dose

Shooting gives a stronger high faster but you can get just as high longer just without the rush snorting it

>says kys
>posts reply with semi anime wins
>obvi kike
Hope you OD (-:

its obviously not pure bro. its just average heroin. I only do heroin on occasion. I just dont have THAT much for tomorrow, but i would rather have a longer milder high than a very intense but very short high.

when you shoot heroin is the high a lot shorter?? thats my fucking question

natural selection

Good point dubs brother.
>salute

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

got any nudes of your sister?

>0mg of codeine daily. How fucked am i?

i just took 120mg and im already paranoid i might die how did you get that tolerence bro thats insane can you not just get something stronger if you want a buz? i get the opiate addiction thing but there are better prescription drugs you can abuse. i guess codeine is easy to obtain yeah.... i got prescribed morphine, and pregbaline together its a beautiful feeling

XD dood 4chain is so kewl dood fuk animu fags LOLOLOLOL I hope you od.
Jokes on you I don't do anything you can od on and the one thing I do is molly which I will never come close to doing enough to od. Your sister was a dumb bitch and I'm glad she's dead
No from my second hand experience cause I've never done it. It seems to last longer but let me ask my friend who does it pretty often what would be the best

codeines weak as hell 120mg is nothing lmao you wont die

lol I would have to take many thousands of MG's worth of codeine to overdose. You've obviously never met a heroin addict.

Jeeze that hurts. You don't do real molly you fucking retard.
The fact that you're mad rn shows how weak you are.
>inb4 reply
>ulose

I love how you made that all about you.

yes its shorter.
Source: heroin addict for 5 years.

dies...

Ever heard of bait?

youve obviously never met a heroin addict... yeah because i would know what a addicts tolerance feels like after injecting for years. wasnt a huge fan of opiates but i do know addicts. no one really does heroin anymore as im only 25. real addicts are doing other cheaper stronger drugs eg ketamine or perscription

>Tfw not even mad
It's real molly I know what I'm getting cause I'm not a fucking retard and I know how to test my drugs. MDMA is easy to know when you got the real thing. I mean what the hell would you know you're obviously some straight edge faggot and you don't even know me.
Again kill yourself.
Yeah apparently it is shorter my friend told me. He said smoking was the best in his imo but I really don't know never touched the stuff myself.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME SAYS user

Naw I'm not straight edge done plenty of hard drugs user. Just not heroin or any stupid shit like that. gg tho. U wanna be friends now?

DOOD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME

Sure all is forgiven. Sorry about your sister though. My brother was a hardcore herion addict for years he was literally trying to kill himself. He's been clean for months now but I was worried everyday for years he'd die any day. He had two ods but thankfully lived but I wouldn't wish that on anyone but I also don't think their roaches or whatever edgy shit you said.

there's not many things cheaper or stronger than heroin my friend, unless you're getting garbage. A 10 dollar shot around here would kill any grown man that didn't have opiate tolerance. Just sayin'.

And super kek at prescription drugs being cheap, literally the most expensive drug class there is, that's why people switch to heroin, its 100x the high for 1/10th the price

Nah you know it's all fun and games man. Happy trolling.

Yes Pregbaline with morphine is amazing, you should try pregbaline with tramadol, equally awesome.

Exactly, peace user.

you should just stop doing all drugs and sort your life out realistically. stop being a drag on everyone elses lives. your poor mother loves you and is watching you turn into a vegetable/ disgrace of a person when you coul have been someone great and made everyone you love proud but instead youre asking Sup Forums whether to shoot up. how about just filling the syringe to full, blowing your whole welfare check on dope and shooting it directly into your smelly dick badboy

we obviously live in different drug cultures. a small bit of heroin is 10 pound and its gotta be cut with all sorts of shit so i would recomend shooting it to purify the bad shit out. even then how much percentage is actually heroin... were as ketamine is 100 percent pure right out the vetinary clinic. heat it up in a pan and boom you got some pure drugs, gram fro 20 pound....CLEARLY YOU ARE A FUCKING NEWB TO DRUGS LOL

ps inject half a gram, never intevenious inject it, muscle it otherwise youw ill slip right into a coma for the next few years. now that shit is stronger than heroin and is trippy as fuck too. go back tot he fucking 90s with your heroin you make believe junkie this aint no movie mate

lol carentanil is 10000 times stronger than heroin. its taking over north america. let me put this in perspective. if you invested in an ounce of carfentanil (costs around 500 bucks from china) that ounce of carfentanil has enough power as like 50-100 kilos of pure heroin.. just think about that for a sec 100 kilos is in the millions

lol I've been an addict for a decade, and almost got my ba in pharmacology. I know more about drugs than you could ever hope to. I don't know what shit hole country you live in buddy, and BTW ketamine and heroin aren't comparable, ketamine is a disassociative not an opiate Mr. Expert. Tranquilizers are cool but its apples and oranges. And BTW BTW ketamine is usually 40-60$ a gram anywhere. And you don't shoot ketamine iv its intended for im injection. Not that you understand bioavailability or first pass metabolism rates. Lol any other stupid comments to make?

oh yeah and i forgot to say none of my prescriptions cost anything because i live in the UK where we have free healthcare and free drugs its great

addict for decade... hasnt managed to shoot up yet.....do you wanna lie anymore?

that explains a lot, an oxycodone 30mg is 30+ dollars on the streets of america.

I am a shooter? I'm not OP bro.

coming fro someone who has shot up and isnt an addict whatsoever i can tell you as im more an expert than you.. ive shot up and you havent. that heroin is actually really fuckign over rated and other drugs are more fun and better you got a ba in pharms why dont you just get some will power and do something constructive with your life?

why do you guys think I haven't shot? I've been shooting for 7 years. I'm not OP you fucking idiots.

and I said almost have a ba, never did my required internship hours.

>make sure you don't have a propensity for addiction, over-self-indulgence.

>work ass off first, get rich to get high-quality, tested drugs.

>or, don't. #darwinism

who dont you just move on and do something better? are you lost in hollywood land... do you listen to alice and chains on full as you inject?

I have a fairly large trust that's been sustaining my lifestyle and I haven't been forced to deal with reality yet. I'm only 29. And at this rate I think I could squeeze out another decade very comfortably. Such is life.

Hey bro, codeine fan here, have reached unrealistic amounts of oral ingestion. Any recommendations?

depends, you can continue up the pharmaceutical route, its expensive though. If you want bang for buck heroin is as good as it gets as far as opiates are concerned, things like fentanyl are comparable, but expensive and harder to acquire.

yeah i get that dude i wish i had the fund to just do loads of smack in hotel rooms but i just dont have that funding. you are lucky dude i would be doing the same shit as you just maybe not so much heroin, obv a little bit before sex you know... but dude you gotta break outa that shell and find a true calling. one day the moneys gonna run out you know that? can you not put mney into forming a small army and doing something worth doing? rally the troops my boy

otherwise, oxycodone, oxymorphone, morphine sulfate, hydrocodone, hydromorphone are your next logical step, hydrocodone being the weakest, each has its quirks and advantages, need more info to give more detailed advice.

But what if I'm brand loyal? Do you know of a more effective way of getting the codeine converted to morphine? Fuck, I sound stupid. Should just go for the acetyl morphine, but hey, standards, right? I'm not a nigger after all.

when you get oxys in hospital and the nurse got big boobs....

Is IM an option for cold filtrated codeine?

I just really haven't had a reason man, I'm healthy, white, blonde hair blue eyed, people don't know I use, have a gorgeous girlfriend, an awesome dog, house is paid off, I drive my dream car, I still go out everyday and participate in social events with friends and family, I live a completely normal good life, I just happen to be absolutely fucking lit 24/7 while living that life. Lol I'm an expert at hiding it though and I keep a good supply of cocaine to pull me back from the abyss when I start nodding in public. It just works I guess. I don't know what else to say. Lol

then you're stuck, your tolerance will outrun realistic intake. If you like it go ms contin. 100mg morphine sulfate has strong oral bioavailability and will yield an extremely similar high to codeine.

see bro people like you dont deserve to be heroin addicts, like you dont know whats its like living it rough having to go from place to place trying to collect money. selling shit stealing shit. you are basically a heroin user. not a junkie or druggo or anything. i wouldnt say im jealous of you because that would mean i dont want you to have what you have, i would say im envious of your lifestyle. but with all of that you dont actually seem happy with your life otherwise why would you keep shooting you get me? i have nothing of what you have yet managed to get clean and try to build up to what you have now. surely i am deserving of that if i keep working hard enough instead of getting left lots of money and getting a hot gf because of that money etc etc etc

actually i probably would rob you if i knew you just for having all that stuff wow im really winding myself up over it hahahahahaha

Cheaper stronger drugs? Are you a retard? heroin is the cheapest strongest most accessible drug out there.

Op do it i had snorted heroin for first time this new years best high ever if you like downers and nodding off feels great the stigma attached to it is bullshit but getting sick does suck i never shot up but i heard its way better just dont hit your muscle.

inb4 weed? 5 eu a gram....

what are you living in? its hard to get heroin in alot of countries now adays and the cheapest drugs are actually ecstasy or speed and coaine was actually going for 30 pound a gram at one point where i live. i dont what its like in yankville but all you get is niggers tryna make money off you honkey tonk ass... come london and see some real drugs mate

Not a drug imo doesnt count

What is a drug? - Science Museum
www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/.../howdodrugsaffe...
Tradueix aquesta pĂ gina
A drug is any chemical you take that affects the way your body works. Alcohol, caffeine, aspirin and nicotine are all drugs. little copy paste on the first google search for WHAT IS A DRUG. you sound like one of those weed enthusiasts who keep saying those exact same things

I didn't get my money until I was 22 I lived 4 years in trap houses and pawn shops bro, I was a junkie before the money. Its just easy now lol. Trust me I hear ya, and I admire anyone that gets clean and betters their life, I just personally don't see it getting much better than it is currently, and I can honestly say that I'm content and I genuinely am happy with life as it is now. If it ain't broken, don't fix it, ya know?
I hope you find success in your life, really. Some people just catch a lucky break for a while I guess.

ahh shit man so you think you peaking now? i guess 29 is an ok age might aswell yo. i got a pal who just turned 32 and all hes done with his live is xbox, ltiterally has no teeth and drinks to the point of shaking everyday, i think he only really talks to me still because i share my weed with him lol but you know what addicts are like bro but anyway i get it aint broke man live that movie but when will it all go pete tong? do you see old heroin addicts walking round still shooting up? im sure there are a few alive but its very rare. trust me you wont be doing this forever, you have to go through withdrawrel sometime everyone does the ones that dont are already dead my friend. but thanks for the kind words brother i hope you find hapiness just not at the end of that measuring tube ya dig