Tallfag thread. State your height upon entering

Tallfag thread. State your height upon entering.

Manlets need not apply I repeat anyone under 5'9" is not allowed

6'3"

6'4"

6'5"

6'6"

5'5", what's up guys? Doing cool tall guy stuff? Sounds cool.

6'7"

5'9" here

I'm 6'1. I didn't stop growing till this year I'm 23 lol

>2017
>being a lanklet

8'9" I rest my dick and balls on all your manlet heads.

9'35

Get on my level fags

6'6 my nigga

"The oddity that is the manlet has a peculiar need about him. A man of his stature can be seen to commit his entire self to the lifting of heavy objects for no other purpose than to return them to their original position, in situ. The only change is the incremental increase in mass of said objects, where the manlet finds pride in being able to lift its own mass and then supersede that mass. After much meditation and deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that the manlet does this for the singular peculiar reason that is to defy gravity. For being dealt a rather short hand by mother nature, the manlet finds an irrational and illogical comfort in waging war on gravity on a daily basis so as to give comfort to himself that one day he may be able to defy it and rise to greater heights and walk tall and with pride with us normal humans. Alas, such an exercise of wont is futile as it does no more for the manlet as would rubbing snake oil on his joints. Yet he still does it and only endeavours himself to injury and early rheumatism of the joints, while looking like a thanksgiving turkey every month of the year. Sad is the lot of a manlet.

-Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address afterparty.

6'2"
I feel short but apparently it's a good height.