How is it possible that two brothers can be so polar opposite?

How is it possible that two brothers can be so polar opposite?

One is one of the most based musicians ever, and the other is an insufferable chav douche with an IQ of 65.

(Which one is which should be obvious)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/154596-Latino-Studies-major-at-Berkley-stabs-woman-to-death-for-using-wrong-pronouns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in this age of political correctness and SJWs, i think we should all adopt Liam's attitude of "go fuck yourself" "whose your favorite superhero? me."

It's pretty normal for brothers to be polar opposites

>in this age of political correctness and SJWs
Cringe

Agreed. If Noel died nobody would miss him,.

I have a friend who unironically thinks Liam is the better of the two

Liam used to be able so sing. But since then he's of no real use at all...

>How is it possible that two brothers can be so polar opposite?
This is common.

I'm guessing you're an only child, in which case I don't respect you as a human or any stupid shit that could possibly come out of your faggot mouth.

Both of them are insufferable chavs desu, Noel just happens to have some talent at least.

???

>>>/tumblr/

He's a hypersensitive bitch who thinks social issues are more important than making money. An underling basically.

Just ignore him.

t. riggered

We all know a guy like that sadly. He dresses like John Lennon and thinks Liam has "swagger." It's super cringey.

This, but Liam is an even bigger douche than Noel.

>Cringe
Cringe

Liam is so far gone that he makes Noel look normal.

Noel is pretty charismatic. He actually is witty and when he does interviews he's actually entertaining.

Liam just says unintelligible gibberish and grabs his crotch.

That isn't my problem at all. My point is that 'SJWs' are so rare and unimportant but cringey manchildren like him cry on the internet about things that don't effect anyone

>rare
You don't attend university in the west coast or new england do you?

Oh they effect us. Forcing schools to accommodate their BS, schools happily oblige because it guarantees more shekels, engineering students like me get fucked sideways.

wow leave your basement once and awhile retard

In what way has it affected you then? The only reason you give a shit is because it's so easy to mock them. I takes too much effort to do anything but pick off easy targets

>about things that don't effect anyone
Wow. Wake the fuck up.

>sure showed him

I'm fairly certain I don't need to explain to a, pasty, pudgy, NEET virgin dork why I'm not OK with some freak with a penis getting his dick out in the same restroom as my 6 year old daughter.

Why do people want a renunion?
Liam can't sing anymore and Noel plays Oasis songs at gigs anyway

Beats me. Oasis was never even technically a band anyway. It was just Noel, Liam and a string of disposable session musicians.

The guy who played drums on Definitely Maybe was even fired by Noel because he couldn't keep a fucking beat. You can even hear him struggling on the album.

here's the superior bros who aren't fucking twats

>it was just a primary songwriter and a string of disposable session musicians.
Oh, you mean like 75% of bands?

How about a Britpop super group with Noel, Damon, and Jarvis?

I'd put money down to see that.

vidmax.com/video/154596-Latino-Studies-major-at-Berkley-stabs-woman-to-death-for-using-wrong-pronouns

>latino studies major heavily involved in the queer student movement
>stabs elementary school teacher for not referring to xe properly

add Bez and i'm in

Add Bernard Butler on guitar

A lot of bands have brothers, no?

Just a few from the top of my head:

Radiohead
Boards of Canada
The Kinks
The Darkness (kek)
Why?
The Beach Boys
The Jackson 5
AC/DC

who else?

>one incident
Of course there are dangerous crazy fucks but you can't be seriously saying that most/all of them will do that

This is getting good, BB is objectively a great guitarist, I'd stick Alex James on bass cause he has the perfect combination of sound and personality. Bez cause why the fuck not.

Bauhaus
The Fall
The Murder Junkies

beegees

Arcade Fire

Isn't Liam making a solo album?

Plus a husband and wife, if I'm not mistaken?

Arcade Fire
Doves
Embrace
Anathema
Bauhaus
Biffy Clyro
Chevelle
CCR
The Cribs
Dire Straits
INXS
The Hives
Japan
Jesus and Mary Chain
Kalmah
Kings of Leon
The Kinks
Nickelback,
Pantera
Stone Temple Pilots
Van Halen

So what could explain this phenomenon? Are younger brothers more likely to "tag along" to their older sibling as he starts a band? Do they have a closer bond and therefore better working relationship than non-relatives? Do the parents of musical families encourage and support siblings more? Are they genetically more disposed to being "good" musicians (if both parents were also, for example). Do they benefit from shared family financial resources?

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Sepultura

Gay
Although I do prefer beady eye

>super cringey
LOL SOUNDS LIKE YOUVE TAKEN SO MUCH MALE EJACULAT UP YOUR ASS ITS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IN THE FORM OF QUEER LINGO

Noel is defo one of the most based interviewees rock music has ever produced, I've wasted far too much time on YT watching interviews with him

whats gay about not succuming to the pressures of thought policing and victimhood? sod off

Hello leaf

Without Beady Eye?

If only Noel's music was as good as his interviews.

>All these bands
>no one mentions The Allman BROTHERS

noel is the funniest musician of all time
hes a much better singer than liam too
liam hates noel cuz noel was their roadie for a while and then basically took over the whole band cuz he was way more talented at everything

Noel has so many amazing quotes.

A reporter once asked him if he was happy with his new success as being a rock star.
And his response was
>Well I'm in the biggest band in the world, I have 90 million pounds in the bank, a Rolls Royce, and 3 stalkers. And you want to know if I'm happy? Of course not. I WANT MORE!

>hes a much better singer than liam too
Nowadays, but it was definitely the inverse during the early years.

Noel has always been the better singer.

He has such a powerful voice. Not technically brilliant, but knows how to get a melody across in a unique way.

Liam on the other hand, just whines through a whole song.
He has a good "rock" voice but he has no range.

Yeah, but unlike Liam and Noel they don't have musical talent.

I would pay a shit ton of money to see this in concert.