Tell me about your problems Sup Forums

Tell me about your problems Sup Forums.

I don't really have too many of em, how're you doing?

Was Art von Problemen?

Judenproblem?

I don't have any problems.

My problem is the situation in my country.
There is a lot of injustice against the German people. I don't know how to solve this catastrophe.

Nicht wieder. Wie ist CoH2? Hast du Spaß?

I am working poor, don't have friends and gf, all my relatives died and I feel sick all the time — 37.2 temperature for a year, so I probably have cancer. I am afraid of this shit and take antidepressants and tranquilizers.

But you do know how to solve the problem.

You solved it under 100 years ago

Sharing internet with 3 others in a rented apartment
2 of them are alright, but the other prick is always fucking either streaming series/movies on popcorn time or streaming music on spotify
It's fucking impossible to play any game with a half-decent ping while that asshole is awake
I hate streaming so goddamn much
Can't wait for the day ISPs start capping traffic for streaming services

You can try to cap his IP yourself desu

I don't think that's legal
And I already asked one of the other guys if we could mess around with the router to prioritize traffic from games but he said the router just resets its settings every hour or so

>doesnt have the freedom to change his router settings and cap an asshole's internet
Im proud to be an American

Sounds like bullshit

Ye you get to enjoy that sweet ISP monopoly

I don't want my girlfriend anymore, but break up is so annoying I'm delaying it for 2 years

I thought that, but the 3rd guy is his brother and also would want to be able to play with a decent ping so I assumed he wouldn't want to screw over his brother and wouldn't lie about it
I could be wrong, but he isn't even that much into games, and DLs/torrents his stuff so I don't think he'd be too concerned about latency

Windows 10 is botnet

I'm 3D

My mom keeps asking me for money, she's my mother but I seriously want her to fuck off.

I can't move to live on my own and live my life because she's a fucking pest.

I'm diagnosed with assburgers, and none of the girls I've liked in my life have liked me back

im gay but in the closet but not sure if im gay

Just take your money and go to sweden or whatever. The antifaggots here want it anyway and they themselves don't deserve your taxes.

just got over strep throat and my vocal chords are shot plus a nasty cough

the cough is the worst, do it so much that my upper body is sore and there is acute pain in like one spot