/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup fags

Auckland reporting, been a warm one hasn't it?

Sup

Yeah, it sucks.

Been welding all day mate, hot some mild as fuck heat stroke.

On another note, the traffic is back to its normal gridlock

Why are IDs even gone?

Our god has abandoned us.

Hey guise could you remind me just what the heck this thing is called again?

>2015

Chilly bin m8

a baby's coffin

Huh... some bloke earlier tried telling Mr it was called an eskie... what a lyin cunt eh?

Nz threads are way more ded than when I used to post pics. RIP

Elbows reporting in (CHCH here)

Dem legs are fine, you from takapuna or something?

trap? post moar?

make a separate nudes thred u fckn fgt

I havent posted any nudes.

Regular old female sorry user

Chch

In The Mount on this fine evening, anyone with a greenery hookup?
Wallpapers for bump

>Been welding all day mate, hot some mild as fuck heat stroke.

Why do new zealandurrs talk like retards?

>oh m8 me and me m8s got plastered the other day
>oi churr got a sesh hook us up bruv

Shut up you dumb asses, talk like civilized human beings.

They're to be a happening place about three years ago. There were consistently at least 30 or so of us at one time, sometimes twice that. Hell I'm a lowly burger and I came to hang out regularly

Should read "They use to be..."

Only the retards talk like that user. Never spoken like that in my life.

Ah that sucks. Used to be some good chats in here. Quite a few regulars, I even went on cam with some in a chatroom. Good times.

Hey yeah, well you're at it. Lets make sure this doesn't turn into a NZ whores and drug hookup thread.

Fuck I hate New Zealand.

i hate it here too. this country is a fucking toilet

I'm really confused right now. Nz is ok enough.
Until the option to move to aus is available

When has anyone ever scored off a Sup Forums hookup, like any of us are personable enough to meet in person

i heard anonnz impregnated quercy

I met a guy in person a while ago from here. He lives around the corner from me. Went to his house after meeting in a park.

you guys fuck?

G'day fellas, dunedin reporting in.

Nah. Kissed him but I was really drunk.
His beard felt like one of those goldilocks dishcleaners

G'day, cob. Dunedin also

k b?

Sounds kinda gay.

Is that initials? If so, no.

If kissing girls is gay, he is a flaming homo

>If kissing girls is gay

Like on the mouth? Super gay.

Waiuku reporting in. Don't know what most of you are complaining about - go overseas and see how shit the rest of the world is

These are honestly the kind of people you're talking with in these threads.

1.) Some faggot in a hoodie at a net cafe who plays league of legends or overwatch because hes a fucking sheep minded dumbass and he loves the new vaping meme and vapes his shit in front of everybody

2.) bipolar bitches with mental problems. fat, disgusting and insecure whores who would try meth if you offered it to them. cam whores. piss heads

3.) uni students who are failing their exams and dont know what theyre doing or where to go with their lives

4.) more hoodies looking to score or sell their shit online, these kinds of faggot like driving around loudly at night and are just zombified their whole lives theyre just a walking NPC

5.) lonely nz guys, more rarely who are of a sound mind who will occasionally come to check these threads, realize they are shit and then leave

Well I'm not bipolar. I'm chubby. Not really insecure and certainly not disgusting.

I fit in nowhere.

Oh I thought you meant on the pussy. Yeah mouth is gay.

Fuck those birds, having love and shit, fuck em.

Awful right.

Oh man, this is really pissing me off now.

Nuuuuuudes

welcome to the real world faggot. this nation has always been cucked

This is now a bird thread.

I forgot number 6

6.) bitches that think theyre special snowflakes, they act like theyre not cam whores when really they are. they hang around hoping somebody will link them to a tiny chat where they just talk shit all night well guys fawn over them. these kinds are even worse than the bipolars and piss heads because theyre not willing to admit it

hey guess what, you kissed some fucking random soon after you met them on Sup Forums. that makes you a disgusting whore which i believe was number 2 on the list. you fit right in.

They have love and trips. Why am I bereft of both?

>Christchurch

I became good friends with a guy after turning up to his party and I met him on Sup Forums

I also met Ginga, she's cool
Didn't fuck anyone directly from Sup Forums but the people I met were cool.

I didn't know kissing made you a whore. What is this, 1930?

Fuckin love birds

Where number are you then pal?

I had budgies for awhile, weird birds.

daily reminder that bird fags are cancer

where are you from? :)

The blue one in that pic was 6 years old, almost 7 when she died. They're awesome little buggers. I miss them dearly.

7) Retards who think they're better than everyone simply because they can't be called out on their shitty lives on an anonymous board.

Chch, my good man.

Yeah mine were definitely a lot of fun and the source of a lot of stories, can be a little messy and noisy at times, but other than that very cool pets.

Pooped twice today, am I dying?

Only if the poop had blood

Mhm. Now I just have this.

When did you dye your hair, Dunners?

My hair is naturally brown. What is this

>Doesn't know Dunners

kys

Hey I want to apologise for my behaviour in the thread the other day. I was out of line, I upset/offended/annoyed a lot of you anons and I'm sorry guys.

sup fags. Sup Forums is particularly shit tonight.

Where the palmy girls at. someone come blow me.

I don't know dumb nz lingo. I'm a normal person.

That applies to the whole of Sup Forums you spastic

Have cup of chamomile.

GET OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nice,I have a black cat too, but she has resting bitch face so doesn't look as friendly.

I also have this old girl and two young pups but the old girl is my favourite.

I haven't got any, will JD Tennessee fire do instead?

8.) Air-headed slut brainwashed by mainstream culture who thinks bird pictures are so funny and random ECKS DEE and thinks shes such a qtpie and unique for posting them and loves kissing tongues and all, swapping saliva tasting the dorito crust stuck to the sides of some neckbeards gums, who they dont even fucking know and thinks its not being a slut

fuck off

"Does Dobby please Master?"

Show me your cock you filthy mouthed sailor.

I'm a bored horny housewife.

What would you do to me?

Awww what a cutie. My dog is a fat lump.

Old dogs are best dogs. May she continue being your best friend for much longer.

Do I know you? Did I piss in your cornflakes at some point? Honey you gotta lighten up or you're gonna fucking explode.

Plus your opinion of me is so far off base it's hilarious

Is it true New Zealand is a shitty place to live?

Shhh. Shhhh now.

Desperation is unbecoming.

Have you ever met IDbro?

>Thinks people from tinychat matter in the threads
Kek kys faggot.

Reluctantly fuck you while asking you for money to get my mixtape produced but actually spend the money on weed.

You forgot closet Nazi.

Im sensing some serious butthurt from you though user, how about you sit down and tell us why your mum didn't bring you your plate of tendies tonight?

He just hates birds

Intermediate school, since you asked
>apparently somebody who needs knowing about
Thanks?

>Implying people from Christchurch would knowingly meet an ethnic.

Im sure no one has.

It's just boring. It's not bad. Nothing happens here (Chch & > Chch pop). Wellington is kind of cool, but also filled with hipsters.

It's a nice place to retire or raise the kids, the environment is pretty nice all up, but pretty boring otherwise.

Haha, she doesn't look that fat

Make you clean the house because I sure as hell don't want to

No I have not, I also met some other guy that lives down the road from me in chch at a park, he was okay. Could perhaps be the same dude as
Because he had a beard.

People always think it's weird meeting people from Sup Forums, which I guess it is but i'm a pretty big guy and I don't really ever think i'm going to get stabbed or anythign so why not

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo

Did you actually dye your hair?

>le funny dog being random meme XD!!!
>le cornflakes reference XD!!!!

You are so funny and random!!! OMG sooo cute!!! Hey everybody, lets all pay attention to this person because they are so special and unique!

Hooking up with randoms is totally OK Because beyonce said so in her newest song! I love america and want to be like kim kardeshian. I watched the disney channel when i was younger!! soo good! Sup Forums is so epic i love memes.

OK GUISE, im gonna continue to keep posting animal pictures hoping somebody will start a conversation with me! Im so funny (and random) LOL

She's fat for her breed. Bit of a barrel and spoiled rotten. She's a cool pup tho. Unfortunately dog-aggressive from her last home

i've seen what he looks like when he cammed up once on tc.

I'm too lazy to get it proper hard but here you go you demanding bastard

No. He hates women. Or you.

I hate birds.

Underrated post.